SNS RELEASING NOOPEPT XT

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
Also, does it have any interactions or contraindications with any medications or conditions you are aware of? (Particularly seizures, ADD, Adderall, or SSRI/SSNRI's)
There is evidence to suggest that it may have additive anticonvulsant activity with valproate. However even in the absence of comprehensive evidence I certainly wouldn't recommend using it with anticonvulsant narrow therapeutic indexed medications) eg valproate, lithium, carbamazepine)

Theoretically, assuming an AMPA antagonism MOA, with the exception of selective medications acting on monamine transmission (atypical antipsychotics and triptans come to mind) there shouldn't be any interactions with SSRIs, SNRIs, TCAs- however before making an umbrella recommendation it would be pertinent to assess the individual, the specific medication, dose, indication.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in something like this. Work 3 12 hour night shifts a week, go to school 3 days a week, have online classes, wife, and 2 kids. I feel like a zombie and focus has been really bad. Daily life and grades suffering

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dies anyone knows how soluble and stable noopept in alcohol is?

Other q is should it be taken 5 days in 2 days off for 2 months? Read that somewhere

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
So is this product available for purchase yet? If so, where would i find it?? If not, is there a release date set? I didnt go through the whole thread so i apologize if i missed it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this product available for purchase yet? If so, where would i find it?? If not, is there a release date set? I didnt go through the whole thread so i apologize if i missed it
It is, yes. ..a handful of retailers got stock in this past week...i saw it at a couple different places the other day....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really interested in something like this. Work 3 12 hour night shifts a week, go to school 3 days a week, have online classes, wife, and 2 kids. I feel like a zombie and focus has been really bad. Daily life and grades suffering
Jump on the promo thread if you can log a few times a week!

alfredm005

Awards
Just picked this up, along with focus xt. Never tried them, what's the best recommended way to stack/dose? Want to clear the cobwebs out of this old noggin.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just picked this up, along with focus xt. Never tried them, what's the best recommended way to stack/dose? Want to clear the cobwebs out of this old noggin.
Dose 10mg x 3 times per day. Use focus XT prior to any learning or memory activity

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 10mg x 3 times per day. Use focus XT prior to any learning or memory activity
Never used any noots other than the xt blend and some solo alcar. Guess this will force me to finally venture out. This will count as a 1/2 label correct? (for those unaware look up sns reload. It's an awesome loyalty reward program)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Never used any noots other than the xt blend and some solo alcar. Guess this will force me to finally venture out. This will count as a 1/2 label correct? (for those unaware look up sns reload. It's an awesome loyalty reward program)
Not sure yet how many points till one will get. mw1 will know

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure yet how many points till one will get. mw1 will know
No worries. Wouldn't hinder me from buying even if it was worth no points ;)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any reason why choline wasn't added?
Mainly because it's just meant to be a single ingredient product.

But also, the small (10mg) cap dose allows the use of small caps.

You'd usually want to take a multigram dose of choline which would require several 00' capsules.

Focus XT of course has a generous dose of choline and is very affordable as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is there any reason why choline wasn't added?
Whether or not choline is actually needed alongside is debatable. The idea stems from the fact that noopept either reduces Ach in the brain OR has a choline sensitizing effect. Much like Piracetam, the data ( as presented by ex dubious from M&M) shows that it is mixed or as of yet, uncertain.

Choline may help, but others report no effect.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I always stack my noopept with choline citrate from sns. Love my choline. Also seems to allow me to take more noopept without getting headaches although i cannot say this with 100% certainty

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly because it's just meant to be a single ingredient product.

But also, the small (10mg) cap dose allows the use of small caps.

You'd usually want to take a multigram dose of choline which would require several 00' capsules.

Focus XT of course has a generous dose of choline and is very affordable as well
Not too mention if we added Choline then it would not be stackable with FXT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always stack my noopept with choline citrate from sns. Love my choline. Also seems to allow me to take more noopept without getting headaches although i cannot say this with 100% certainty
Choline staves off headaches/brain fog I sometimes get from nootropics as well.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to dabble in other noots as well, I think. I've been eyeing Oxiracetam for a while, and think it would stack beautifully with Noopept XT and Focus XT :D :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am about to dabble in other noots as well, I think. I've been eyeing Oxiracetam for a while, and think it would stack beautifully with Noopept XT and Focus XT :D :)
the racetam's have a fine reputation!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oxy is supposed to be great for math. I ran a bottle a few years ago and noticed a difference between it and piracetam. Can't remember the difference (maybe i should take more memory enhancing noots? lol), but definitely remember feeling a difference.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Not too mention if we added Choline then it would not be stackable with FXT
Can't stand focus XT. Get the squirts every time

May have to grab some choline separate which is a hassle

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can't stand focus XT. Get the squirts every time

May have to grab some choline separate which is a hassle
Itl be the choline in FXT. Have you tried half scooping for a while being using a full scoop? Often the GI just needs time to adjust to large doses of certain ingredients

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I know I'm bumping an old thread, but didnt want to start a new one.

Is Noopept something that needs to build up/work on saturation?
Or can it be used more ad-hoc and still reap the benefits?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm bumping an old thread, but didnt want to start a new one.

Is Noopept something that needs to build up/work on saturation?
Or can it be used more ad-hoc and still reap the benefits?
I think it is better over time, and I believe the best benefits will be seen with cycling it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this out? Might grab it with joint support to try!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noopept XT? It sure is!!
And there are some great deals out there right now too. I think I saw a free bottle of Huperzine with Noopept purchase, and a free Noopept XT with Focus XT purchase.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And there are some great deals out there right now too. I think I saw a free bottle of Huperzine with Noopept purchase, and a free Noopept XT with Focus XT purchase.
Where at? Shoot PM. Thanks