Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Never tried noortropic product but maybe i will give this one a try :)
Congrats SNS <3
Never?!?! You my friend have no idea what you are missing

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never?!?! You my friend have no idea what you are missing
:D I am open for this !
I need to admit, i have not knowledge about those ingredients, but as long as it does not mess with ny brain, i will gladly try :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im suprised noots dont get more love. They constitute the majority of my stash.

Since discovering them, my attention to detail, fluidity of speech, memory, recall (component of memory) has been improved dramatically.
Could you post your stack? If you don't mind sharing of course.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Since discovering them, my attention to detail, fluidity of speech, memory, recall (component of memory) has been improved dramatically.
Could you possibly post some of this stash up? I think a lot of people don't focus too much on learning about nootropics.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Palm oil? Not heard of this one being a health food?
I believe he is probably taking it for the vitamin e tocopherols and tocotrienols.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

But everyone knows bros don't think... They just pick things up and put them down

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could you possibly post some of this stash up? I think a lot of people don't focus too much on learning about nootropics.
Haha "focus on learning about nootropics"... The irony in this statement is in another level

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is very exciting! I can't wait till this gets released!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be beneficial ran solo? Or does it need to be stacked with Focus XT or other noots?

Always been interested in this, but have never ran it. That's about to change since SNS is releasing it :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Will this be beneficial ran solo? Or does it need to be stacked with Focus XT or other noots?

Always been interested in this, but have never ran it. That's about to change since SNS is releasing it :)
I think that sums up some of my own previous reservations with experimenting in this category of supplement; with ergogenics, we have a good idea which brands we can trust, but with nootropics Im in the dark (well, was).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
:D I am open for this !
I need to admit, i have not knowledge about those ingredients, but as long as it does not mess with ny brain, i will gladly try :)
I think this is the hesitation that most people have. As it works on the brain, I can appreciated the scepticism.

It is likely you use them a lot without even realising, except you would use 'milder' forms in pre-workouts instead of before occasions where memory and recall need to be optimized.

A basic stack would have:

A choline source
ALCAR
huperzine A
Caffeine (Small dose)
L-theanine

I use Focus XT for most of these except L theanine (no plug just honesty).

After that, then the fun begins.

Could you post your stack? If you don't mind sharing of course.
Pyritinol
Sulbutiamine
Centrophenoxine
Unifiram
a range Racetams
Nicotine
Bacopa
Noopept

Note though I do NOT use all of these at once LOL. I generally keep my base (FXT) and add one or two things depending on what I am doing. Nootropics to me are like performance supplements for most of you.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You must be kinda stoked SNS is going this route, then :D

Also, Im guessing this 'next tier' of nootropics is still just like any ingredient list, in that individual response will vary (from 'nothing' to 'omg mindblowing!!')?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You must be kinda stoked SNS is going this route, then :D
Definitely!

I have a thing for maximizing brain potential (not just through supps but through other ways as well) so I was pretty stoked we were getting noopept :D

Ill do a write up on it so people can see why its awesome

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Can be run solo but also stacked to maximise potential (kinda like how you would stack creatine and betaine for performance or whatever).

Both good on their own, but doubly better combined

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I always been a alittle fearful of noots myself due to quality concerns but now I'm more interested in trying them especially since the quality of SNS products are top tier.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is the hesitation that most people have. As it works on the brain, I can appreciated the scepticism.

It is likely you use them a lot without even realising, except you would use 'milder' forms in pre-workouts instead of before occasions where memory and recall need to be optimized.

A basic stack would have:

A choline source
ALCAR
huperzine A
Caffeine (Small dose)
L-theanine

I use Focus XT for most of these except L theanine (no plug just honesty).

After that, then the fun begins.

Pyritinol
Sulbutiamine
Centrophenoxine
Unifiram
a range Racetams
Nicotine
Bacopa
Noopept

Note though I do NOT use all of these at once LOL. I generally keep my base (FXT) and add one or two things depending on what I am doing. Nootropics to me are like performance supplements for most of you.

I know some do abuse noortropics such as phenibut (running high doses, and not many brakes as recommended).
But i found those noortropics deff very interessting :)

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Im not sure. Ill have a dig to see but the medsafe website is hard to navigate
came to ask about nz as well. I went through the customs spreadsheet - couldnt find noopept / N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester so assume it's ok for now, but have also read recently that they are looking to push through legislation against being able to order it in. As mentioned, safest to check with authorities to avoid disappointment.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
came to ask about nz as well. I went through the customs spreadsheet - couldnt find noopept / N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester so assume it's ok for now, but have also read recently that they are looking to push through legislation against being able to order it in. As mentioned, safest to check with authorities to avoid disappointment.
Once the product is up at NP Im going to email medsafe.

and yeah, damn, read they were going to be restricting this stuff in the future...typical!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interdasting, had no clue this was going to be released by SNS... sneaky buggers. Going to be interesting to stack this with Focus XT. Definitely in for a bottle when it is released.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best way to know with any degree of certainty is to email medsafe with a link to the product where they can see what the ingredients are; Ive done this multiple times myself with other products and they are usually pretty speedy with their reply.
Thanks, will try that...better than another seizure letter lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interdasting, had no clue this was going to be released by SNS... sneaky buggers. Going to be interesting to stack this with Focus XT. Definitely in for a bottle when it is released.
We ate very sneaky

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure could use some this right now to help me out with writing for my job!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sure could use some this right now to help me out with writing for my job!
i need some to out-smart my 2 yr old granddaughter. lol!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice new product! Plus the Epi and the long awaited optimize T! Grat time to come

Any PA down the pipe? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice new product! Plus the Epi and the long awaited optimize T! Grat time to come

Any PA down the pipe? :)
optimize t???????

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might give this a try

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Noopept should be stacked with Choline right? Any recommendations on a ratio of noopept to choline?

iufan4lifeul

Awards
Noopept should be stacked with Choline right? Any recommendations on a ratio of noopept to choline?
Would like to know this as well. Does the choline in Focus XT provide a sufficient amount? Also are there any noticeable short term effects? I know it is something that has to be taken continuously for the most benefit. Also, does it have any interactions or contraindications with any medications or conditions you are aware of? (Particularly seizures, ADD, Adderall, or SSRI/SSNRI's)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would like to know this as well. Does the choline in Focus XT provide a sufficient amount? Also are there any noticeable short term effects? I know it is something that has to be taken continuously for the most benefit. Also, does it have any interactions or contraindications with any medications or conditions you are aware of? (Particularly seizures, ADD, Adderall, or SSRI/SSNRI's)
that is one of the best 1st posts i have seen....welcome to the forum, and post more often!!!!

go I.U.!!!

iufan4lifeul

Awards
Thank you very much! I will definitely try to post around here more often. I just recently passed my NASM test so I do have a bit more time now that I am not studying... Until nursing school that is :)

Side note about IU: I will always be an IU fan, but I am definitely a UofL fan first and foremost. I was a Knight/Davis fan but I hate Crean. As soon as he leaves I will be able to cheer for IU even more!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much! I will definitely try to post around here more often. I just recently passed my NASM test so I do have a bit more time now that I am not studying... Until nursing school that is :)

Side note about IU: I will always be an IU fan, but I am definitely a UofL fan first and foremost. I was a Knight/Davis fan but I hate Crean. As soon as he leaves I will be able to cheer for IU even more!
bobby knight was as close to a GOD as a person could get in the state of indiana during the 70's-80's!!!

nump

Awards
I heard noopept's bio-availability isn't as good orally as sublingually. Any truth to this? I'm already taking 20mg sublingual in liquid form and it seems to be working so I'm not sure if pills will have the same effect.

anyways, I just ordered a bottle from tgb so I guess I'll find out myself

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I heard noopept's bio-availability isn't as good orally as sublingually. Any truth to this? I'm already taking 20mg sublingual in liquid form and it seems to be working so I'm not sure if pills will have the same effect.

anyways, I just ordered a bottle from tgb so I guess I'll find out myself
Noopept is a dipeptide, so it shouldnt have too much problem being absorbed into the blood stream.

If the sites telling you that sublingual is better because they sell sublingual, thats like me saying toyota is better than ford because I work at toyota

nump

Awards
Noopept is a dipeptide, so it shouldnt have too much problem being absorbed into the blood stream.

If the sites telling you that sublingual is better because they sell sublingual, thats like me saying toyota is better than ford because I work at toyota
I'm just reading the nootropics subreddit, it could be all broscience for all I know. The RC site that I bought it from has no directions, I took it orally and sublingually and I felt slightly better taking it sublingually, though it could be a placebo effect.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm just reading the nootropics subreddit, it could be all broscience for all I know. The RC site that I bought it from has no directions, I took it orally and sublingually and I felt slightly better taking it sublingually, though it could be a placebo effect.
There is no evidence beyond anecdotal for sublingual dosing and for the most part, many of the websites that state its superiority sell the sublingual solution Noopept which doesn't exactly call for honesty.

If you "feel" a difference, then by all means continue, but given some of the studies on it, i'm not convinced it is entirely needed as it makes it into the blood stream anyway (difference being itl happen faster).