Snagency's INHIBITing adipose & getting Seriously Sliced with the SNS Stack!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want me some steak. But Florida's weather is like "fck yo couch nyuga!"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn..thats a fine ass meal you got there. It actually made me shutter when I saw it - in a good way

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Wanted to be a little more product-specific here for a moment. I put a pic up of the products earlier in the thread, but I can't believe I failed to mention how impressed I am with the new labeling from SNS. Very crisp, clean no-nonsense design that grabs your attention, classy.
Regarding product effects to this point: definitely seeing the synephrine at work; appetite remains dulled. Had to force myself to eat a carb meal last night, the oatmeal just seemed never ending (and this is always my fav part of this meal). Energy remains high thru the day, clean energy tho, no jitters or crash. Focus does seem to be improved a tad, in the gym & out. On the down side - and I don't know if this non-related to the stack or not, can't isolate because I've had these problems before - but my sleep has been horrible. Last night I slept about 4 hours, fitfull ones at that. Dreams have been strange as well, couple weird ones last night (one where I killed my brother..better not get too in-depth on this before I get psychoanalyzed by someone)..
Will update more after workout.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training today was off the chain - just felt awesome this morning, best workout since pre-injury by far. Actually moved some decent weight on the shoulder press.. followed with DB front raises, DB side laterals, then skullcrushers, V-bar cable pressdown, DB kickbacks for tri's. Strength was good thruout..

A little note on the dreams comment as well: talking with the wife about it, and she might've pinpointed the cause - I've been taking melatonin to help me sleep (3 mg) for a few days now, and she says after she takes that for awhile she has weird dreams too. Sounds logical to me.

Weight at 192.8 upon rising, note that I had large carb-up meal prior to bed. Update pics..

Attachments

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty beast, keep it up!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the delts are cannon-balled up..lol back is lookn strong. Does your back routine consist of alot of bent-over rows and dead-lifts. Because I'm tryin to come up with alternatives to deadlift because my form is so bad due to hip surgery. I'm unable to get my hips down low enough, I also have some problems with my squating but its much better than deadlifts.lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great info, Snag. You've already sold me on the new SNS products. Next time I get some ECA I'm going to pick up the TTA/RK by SNS as well.

Pics are looking great. Your torso really stands out to me. Great delts, too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn brother! I could sit here and say your obliques and traps impress the hell outa me but then Id be leaving so much out (no homo). As for the melatonin, yes it does give you freaky ass dreams.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the delts are cannon-balled up..lol back is lookn strong. Does your back routine consist of alot of bent-over rows and dead-lifts.
It does now. I've always done a lot of bent rows, been my main back exercise for yrs. but I really just started doing straight deads regularly in April - always utilized Romanian style prior & concentrated on the hams w/ those.

My back always is the first thing I lose tho when I get away from training, and it's the last thing to get dialed in on me when I cut.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great info, Snag. You've already sold me on the new SNS products. Next time I get some ECA I'm going to pick up the TTA/RK by SNS as well.

Pics are looking great. Your torso really stands out to me. Great delts, too.
Thanks bro. Yeah I'm pretty impressed with the products so far, everything seems to be working as advertised. I haven't even "felt" my cut coming on yet really, so I anticipate some obscene progress here shortly!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn brother! I could sit here and say your obliques and traps impress the hell outa me but then Id be leaving so much out (no homo). As for the melatonin, yes it does give you freaky ass dreams.
Thanks man (there's that no homo stuff again :rolleyes:). Appreciate the feedback on the melatonin. Figured that's what it was, nice to know..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your chest has the look of matured muscle (no homo)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no doubt! (homo x10) :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snag, how long have you been training again?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Around 25 years.. hard & heavy since my early 20's tho (minus break times for all my youthful partying of course). :drunk:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome man! I cant wait until my muscles have matured. You truly have come a long way my friend. Reps man

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again. :) (..no homo..)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gay

j/p :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ain't nuth'n wrong with a little bromance

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right let's get some man sh!t going back on in here..

:bruce1:

Back to the product - I really can't believe I forgot to address this aspect. Irish Cannon reminded me when I read in his thread how he smokes tobacco on & off, I do the same. Well in the midst of this whole gig, while dieting, I quit smoking again on Saturday. Usually I stay hungry for couple weeks after I quit, don't necessarily quench that hunger but I do get ravenous. That makes the appetite suppression I got going on even more remarkable imo. As far as sole appetite suppression characteristics go, nothing's really affected me like this before, not even Recreate.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right let's get some man sh!t going back on in here..

:bruce1:

Back to the product - I really can't believe I forgot to address this aspect. Irish Cannon reminded me when I read in his thread how he smokes tobacco on & off, I do the same. Well in the midst of this whole gig, while dieting, I quit smoking again on Saturday. Usually I stay hungry for couple weeks after I quit, don't necessarily quench that hunger but I do get ravenous. That makes the appetite suppression I got going on even more remarkable imo. As far as sole appetite suppression characteristics go, nothing's really affected me like this before, not even Recreate.
That's awesome. It's the synephrine that helps with appetite suppresion? I've never really used it before so I'm unaware of its effects.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used synephrine prior, not in this format tho, but it's in a lot of fat-burners & stims. I've only realized energy effects with prior usage, nothing like this. Maybe SNS will drop in & school us as to if there is a synergistic effect going on between the products to boost this characteristic.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It actually might be the ATD still in your system, I know personally when I have run ATD in the past I don't not get cravings for anything. I believe estrogen can cause cravings for certain foods. Also the TTA may be liberating fatty acids which in turn could be trigger satiety hormones in your body. I may also be completely wrong though, just hypothesizing.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good hypothesis P, makes sense. I'll note any change in this going forward so we can pinpoint if it was the ATD. Yesterday was low-carb day, hunger was controlled thruout..

Sleep was much better last night too, got about 6 1/2 hrs. in & only woke up twice to pee (but that's what happens when you drink 2 gallons water/day)..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

At the 1/3 mark of the 30-day planned log. Progress-wise, is what I had hoped for at this point; stack is meeting/exceeding expectations and really showing results.. I'm gonna say this: I "feel" myself getting ready to hit my cut mode - I go thru these couple day spurts where body comp progress is just off the hook and I feel it coming on.. planned progress pics to be posted on day 15 oughtta show obvious improvement! To get to this point as quickly as I did in the cycle is a testament to the products.

Training today: I ran a Volcom-inspired superset to lead things off, rack deads with shrugs, the followed with pull-ups, rack pulls, and ended with 5 ab supsets of 2 diff. movements.

(Side note to Volcom: dude you aren't kidden, these ss's ain't no joke. Wow. Never tried before. The pull-ups following those were strugglesome!)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that cutting feeling. You just know that your body is changing course. Yesterday I really felt it. Like I was really putting on some LBM and dropping fat.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, awesome when you're feeling it like that. It's weird, sometimes i'll feel it like 3 days before actual visual diff. set in, sometimes just the day before, but once you're in that "zone" it's on!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it too, I haven't felt it in awhile, but i can chime in on that seriously awesome, I'm on track, feeling when you're cutting.

Look good too :bb2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fck yes! damn man you can cook!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I didn't eat shrimp pretty much every day back in June that would look incredible to me, I'm sure.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of my fav meals. 1 lb. shrimp sauteed in olive oil, with garlic, cayenne pepper, parsley and lemon juice, side of broccoli.. :food:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My appetite has skyrocketed in the last 2 days. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine's still dulled.. must find the will somehow to get this down.. :rolleyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont turn up the vaperizor too high! :rofl:

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
One of my fav meals. 1 lb. shrimp sauteed in olive oil, with garlic, cayenne pepper, parsley and lemon juice, side of broccoli.. :food:
Looks like some good stuff man, does the shrimp need to be thawed before cooking?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahahaaa, "Snagency's Cooking Thread".. :D

Yes. That's the way I'd do it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do a cooking thread!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Goddang Iron Chef!
This is too funny - didn't know what Iron Chef was till @ 11p last night, I'm flipping thru channels & see it on TV, ironic! (the American version, not the Fuji version.)

I'm pretty anal about eating clean. I have my blowouts tho.. but honestly I'd say I eat clean 90-95% of the time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is too funny - didn't know what Iron Chef was till @ 11p last night, I'm flipping thru channels & see it on TV, ironic! (the American version, not the Fuji version.)

I'm pretty anal about eating clean. I have my blowouts tho.. but honestly I'd say I eat clean 90-95% of the time.
whats that old song? "signs, signs, everywhere signs, walk'n down the street and go break'n my mind..."

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'll do that down the road guys, sounds like a great idea, something I could get me teeth into (pun intended :)).. Things are gonna be pretty hectic here for the next few weeks and it'll be all I can do to keep up with my current logs..

Day 11 Off day. Caught a ballgame with the fam. Didn't break down & have any snacks, snuck in some Instone pudding and an Isopure ZeroCarb drink (40g protein). Slight hunger pangs smelling the food stuff my wife & kids were chowing on, but not too bad. Overall hunger is still well curbed. I'm attributing this to the SYN/TTA/RK and not the ATD, since it's been 5 days off that now.

Day 12 Awesome workout this morning, ran some fasted training upon waking just to change things up, nailed the chest with flat DB press (4x8-15 + drop set), decline DB press (3x8 straight sets), incline BB press (3x15 straight sets), finished with explosion push-ups. Still conscious of my shoulder, so I just played w/ 100 lb. DB, but felt great thruout. Gonna take this up next time..
Followed with a dextrose/creatine/Isopure ZeroCarb liquid shake 30 minutes later, then the wife ran me around the tennis court for an hour, got me my sweat on something fierce. Gonna be a high carb day today, kick the thyroid into gear & load up for squats tomorrow..

I'm tightening up bigtime, abs are popping out - this next update pic is gonna be on! At the same time however, I am noticing slight water retention in certain places. Kinda hard to gauge whether this is still from the softness I was carrying around prior to hitting this, or if it's from the TTA. Water retention is a noted side from TTA use, and I'd probably lean to this being the cause. Still ecstatic with the overall progress of the stack however.