Snagency's INHIBITing adipose & getting Seriously Sliced with the SNS Stack!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered it last night!
I'm not a big Arachidonic Acid fan, and I don't want the achy joint syndrome right now, so I will run this in about a month. I ordered this just on your say-so Metroba - we'll see how it pans out!
Orsome!! Looking forward to see what it does for you!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutriex Viox, huh ? How do you dose it around your thermos/stims ? How many caps you do daily?

Since Viox came out, I always had this desire to try it out. NO2 .. liquid caps .. NUTREX .. it's a good sell ! lol
Yeah, they put out quality products imo, everything I ever done by them has seemed to work well (Vitrix & Lipo 6). Nutrex is one of the few NO products without citrulline malate that I enjoy.

I usually run 10/day (6, 30 min. pre w/o, and another serving of 4 later in day).

I'm not a fan of NO products as to the belief that they aid directly in muscle-building, but I do feel psychologically the pump gives you a mental boost in drive & confidence, thereby aiding indirectly -- and damn, the pump just feels good! :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick post update: water retention is subsiding, and I just wanted to show how the early off-season training is rolling. Wanted to come into this fairly lean, which the SNS stack has helped me do. Now I'm pumping around 300-450g carbs in the diet, dropped my protein intake (as well as BCAA consumption, think I mentioned this earlier), and I'm blowing up fellas!!

On the down side: tore my calf again yesterday playing tennis with the wife.. shutting that down for the year. This tear is just as bad as the first.. stupid sh!t.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man! Lookn diced and sliced!! Those chunky ass abs are the kind I am aiming for. I want cobble stones sitting on my stomach.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THose are some great looking traps. Unlike you, I can never seem to get mine to pop. I'd probably overdo it anyways; like a pitbull. If some dude looked at my I'd pop my traps out. JK...not really...but seriously...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
THose are some great looking traps. Unlike you, I can never seem to get mine to pop. I'd probably overdo it anyways; like a pitbull. If some dude looked at my I'd pop my traps out. JK...not really...but seriously...
:icon_lol: you crack me up man

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you got some big traps and you know it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that you tore your calf. Take it easy on that, and get well!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reps to Iron for the outrageously sexy avi.
I know, she's hot as fukk! I've got more, too... :D

Swolency, do you wear a compression sleeve on your lower leg (calf) at all. If not, look in to it; the benefits will aid you in recovery.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't wait until my next stack after the BG log.

TTA/RK/Hemodraulix/RPM/Clen/ECY

Yayyyyy!!!
Definately send me a link to that. that should be interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNA - Thanks for an excellent log. If you ever need anything and I can help in any way, just let me know.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont be greedy with those pics Iron!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Swolency, do you wear a compression sleeve on your lower leg (calf) at all. If not, look in to it; the benefits will aid you in recovery.
Somebody else recommended that to me as well, good stuff, I'm picking one up.

And yeah, the avi is hotter than Hades! :smite:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SNA - Thanks for an excellent log. If you ever need anything and I can help in any way, just let me know.
Thanks SNS, and appreciation once again for allowing me to test these products out. :thumbsup: