Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
that is gnarly! We will get along just fine then sir! We have had a sick team for a while now. They just need to learn how to close the deal. Definitely need to a few upgraded closers.
i think rondon will be a beast, if he can learn he doesn't have to throw everything thru a wall..he's in love with lighting up the radar gun 104..will develop more with maturity
we gonna be in huge trouble if we don't peg a closer soon..retreading valverde will work for now, but not come crunch time (as we've already seen lulz)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
couple pics..they turned out okay, not exactly jumping for joy

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Like I said already, BEAST MODE

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Damn your legs are looking big as ****. Whatcha got a hammer and sickle on your arm there for neways :cool2:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this :paranoid: lol..

appreciate that feedback you guys..
overall this has been a pretty fun ride, learned a few things along the way
didn't finish quite as well as i had anticipated - but that in itself was a learning process
also the high quality cam fizzled out, but my son was here to use his ipod, so that helped
did not get tennis in today, too damn windy (30mph gusts up here bigt), was prolly smart thing to avoid anyway since calves were still fairly tight, could've been an injury waiting to happen

as i sit here tonight i'm actually looking a bit better than earlier (go figure)..a nice chinese buffet did me pretty righteous :D

will have a full and final review coming soon on all products used thruout this run
i've appreciated the support and feedback during the course of this log, and the camaraderie and keeping things light and laughable at times..hopefully, you've been entertained and maybe picked up a few things that can help you as well

cheers fellas :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking massive and lean snags! Awesome work!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
FUGGIN BEAST MODE

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Only thing I learned is that my diet sucks and your diet looks more badass than mine anyday. Put those recipes on the Finaflex Forums if you get the chance!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to be a smartass and come up with some quip that makes me sound funny, but I can't. All I can say is that I'm impressed with how quickly you can make vast improvements to yourself and others.
You're a beast and a wealth of knowledge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to be a smartass and come up with some quip that makes me sound funny, but I can't. All I can say is that I'm impressed with how quickly you can make vast improvements to yourself and others.
wow...i am impressed that you want to be a smartass.....but can't.
big improvement there, imo!!!
next we will work on not wanting to be a smartass!!!!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow...i am impressed that you want to be a smartass.....but can't.
big improvement there, imo!!!
next we will work on not wanting to be a smartass!!!!
Whoa, whoa, let's not try to turn this geo metro into a Cadillac overnight. Crawl, walk, run for me buddy, I'm not all that S-M-R-T, as you already know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, whoa, let's not try to turn this geo metro into a Cadillac overnight. Crawl, walk, run for me buddy, I'm not all that S-M-R-T, as you already know.
lol....i think there may be hope for you.:fingersx:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ahaa, kind words are appreciated my friend, disappoint you are stumped tho :p
only thing i can say about the finale is, i shouldn't have messed with ANY variables - and that is the valuable lesson i learned this time around..when you are on point, there is no need at all to change any variables (water/foods/etc)
i knew this, but again always looking to tweak things for the better
it is so much easier just to do it the right way all the way thru, keep it basic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahaa, kind words are appreciated my friend, disappoint you are stumped tho :p
only thing i can say about the finale is, i shouldn't have messed with ANY variables - and that is the valuable lesson i learned this time around..when you are on point, there is no need at all to change any variables (water/foods/etc)
i knew this, but again always looking to tweak things for the better
it is so much easier just to do it the right way all the way thru, keep it basic
K.I.S.S

keep
it
simple
stupid

not calling you stupid..just an old AA adage, lol.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
KISS. Crawl Walk Run. Fuk I feel like I'm at boot camp...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was nice over here too! Wanted to take my team outside but the wind was ridiculous, the one crappy thing about mid-west spring days.
yup..every year we get those winds, but they weren't really all that bad here today. bet it turns really hot very soon!!!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
yup..every year we get those winds, but they weren't really all that bad here today. bet it turns really hot very soon!!!
Yes it will. Windy as Hell here at a Pa state college. It's going from 35 to 70 degrees in 2 days for us. Can't wait

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Snag u r a beast,:) that was a fun ride I bet. Thanks for all the information that u gave along the way. Can't wait for your next log.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
and a little follow-up before i leave you all..
after regrouping and dealing with my hemorrhoids for a week, back at it again, hit some legs SAT and chesticles yesterday
everything heavy now for awhile, squats went well going up to 365, incline bench up to 315 as i ease back into serious iron
was a lil shocked at the weight (really ate what i wanted over last week, for the most part) as i was 203.8 SAT upon rising

and a lil pic of some salad, just cuz :p

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
came back here to say, yesterday i FINALLY got the first tennis of the yr in! :woohoo:

mah calves look so kewl after i play tennis :p

that's all you get to see, as i am in hiding again (srs, this time) :doh:
but i will say this: the rebound effect i was looking to achieve has so far played out incredibly well..weight close to 205, strength very nice, size accrual going to plan..pct has been PCT Black (4 caps) + PureTest (6 caps), and i did throw a touch of clomid in there (3 weeks worth) since i ran such hi doses at the end, otherwise i wouldn't have the need....

but what i really came back here to resurrect the thread for was, this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/228525-finaflex-hammers-home.html#post3959940

if you haven't seen it yet, you really should :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, got some nudes up and hit us with a link!