MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got mine in last night and took 2 today, it is a good stim. Not crazy strong but not weak, I found myself gritting my teeth a little bit throughout the day. No rushing feeling but for 1 cap at a time it gave me just what was needed. Not sure how 2 caps will do.

Very interested to see how everything comes out with your pictures this weekend.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I got mine in last night and took 2 today, it is a good stim. Not crazy strong but not weak, I found myself gritting my teeth a little bit throughout the day. No rushing feeling but for 1 cap at a time it gave me just what was needed. Not sure how 2 caps will do.

Very interested to see how everything comes out with your pictures this weekend.
well there he is :wave2:
i heard you & al were hanging out this w/e..
pics should be sterling

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is it available to us non-reps? Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it. All the fat burners do me no good!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Damn it. All the fat burners do me no good!
you just had awesome Max Pump bro! :stick:
sheesh, greedy..
be patient - we got a slew of good stuff coming down the pipeline :cool2:
truly

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not talking about logging ops goldy locks lol. Just new shat!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Can't wait to see what Finaflex has in the works. Gonna probably get ignite2 and start logging it cause I can't wait around any longer!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see what Finaflex has in the works. Gonna probably get ignite2 and start logging it cause I can't wait around any longer!
I liked IGNITE 2 very much. Was great energy and a nice focus too.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
DUE EET! :yup:
good stuff, would love you to log it

in other news...holy hell!
i'm harder than chinese math today, veins are peeking out from everywhere, abs armpits lats..
weight did dip to 195.9 tho upon rising, uggh

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
and a litle bit of randomness

the tigers better go get a closer, or this stupid closer-by-committe bullshyte is going to cost them a good 10-12 games this yr.. :rant: you do NOT want phil coke closing games for you..

alzheimers (dementia in general) is now the most costly health condition in the US - and it's only gonna get worse..

and i just saw this: there is actually a website called iifym.com (if it fits your macros - i don't even like typing those silly goofy words)..WOW unbelievable

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HMMMMMM... Imagine that, a site dedicated to everything you find frustrating about others nutrition.

No Macros for you!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the tigers better go get a closer, or this stupid closer-by-committe bullshyte is going to cost them a good 10-12 games this yr.. :rant: you do NOT want phil coke closing games for you..

alzheimers (dementia in general) is now the most costly health condition in the US - and it's only gonna get worse..

and i just saw this: there is actually a website called iifym.com (if it fits your macros - i don't even like typing those silly goofy words)..WOW unbelievable
They just signed Valverde to a minor league deal lol.

My roommate is a huge IIFYM guy. He's been stuck at 167-173 for about 4 moths now....hes a bit leaner than me but I guess I got to 205 by luck :blink:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lol. You look hard as a rock. Could eat off that shyt!
dunno if you can see it with the crappy cam/mirror shot, but my shoulders are dry as hell..looking all grainy and stuff
:yup:

(didn't i just type that somewhere else? lotta dejavu goin on again and again) :p

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Sad all the way around

might as well come out of the closet a bit more
Look big

Looking soft to me
This guy

Lol. You look hard as a rock. Could eat off that shyt!
You keep leaving these wide open bro. Someone edit this for me

dunno if you can see it with the crappy cam/mirror shot, but my shoulders are dry as hell..looking all grainy and stuff
:yup:

(didn't i just type that somewhere else? lotta dejavu goin on again and again) :p
Someone please buy snags a modern cam :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fuk you guys. Im going home... LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah Snags, looking good, first thing I took notice of there was your shoulder definition. I am used to seeing your herculean pecs so that was not a surprise but the shoulders are definitely looking good.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh yeah Snags, looking good, first thing I took notice of there was your shoulder definition. I am used to seeing your herculean pecs so that was not a surprise but the shoulders are definitely looking good.
yeah you better have some kind words for me, making me come outta the closet like that :mad:
lol - srs tho, shoulders are lookin nasteee indeed, the posterior portion really lookin swell
i'm pretty pleased!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
yeah you better have some kind words for me, making me come outta the closet like that :mad:
lol - srs tho, shoulders are lookin nasteee indeed, the posterior portion really lookin swell
i'm pretty pleased!
Yea snag. Looking grainy that for sure. And u didn't even start to dry up yet!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
figures PF would be jumping up and down for that one :rolleyes:

and what a nice note to sign off on..catch you clowns on the flip

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
you guys are too much haha. palmfist said you's a soft mo****a! alotta definition tho, you are lookin real dry in the upper body

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you guys are too much haha. palmfist said you's a soft mo****a! alotta definition tho, you are lookin real dry in the upper body
thanks bud
my calves are tighter than hell right now - and not in a good way
damn..if they don't loosen up, tennis is gonna have to be put on hold

weight ~195.7 upon rising on this final day, before i roll the bones

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Can't wait to see the results is it going to be a mini bulk after this to take advantage of the rebound or what are your plans?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nice! Can't wait to see the results is it going to be a mini bulk after this to take advantage of the rebound or what are your plans?
boldened, exactly
that is the ultimate plan behind all of this maneuvering..i still need to grow a bit if i want to do nationals
i can keep conditioning on point from here on out

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice that should work out really well for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, alright..

Just scrolling through and saw the beastly legs... Go back further notice you are ****ing shredded and huge.... Then see you are a tigers fan? You have met the tiger fanatic sir. I think we just became best friends...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, alright..

Just scrolling through and saw the beastly legs... Go back further notice you are ****ing shredded and huge.... Then see you are a tigers fan? You have met the tiger fanatic sir. I think we just became best friends...
The tigers fan part its just a ruse to see more nudes:p

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol teg :p

Alright, alright..

so i meet all the qualifications of a cool dude eh? :lol:
love to talk baseball man, tigers especially..been diehard fan my whole life, and even was scouted by them at one point, a way long time ago

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i meet all the qualifications of a cool dude eh? :lol:
love to talk baseball man, tigers especially..been diehard fan my whole life, and even was scouted by them at one point, a way long time ago
that is gnarly! We will get along just fine then sir! We have had a sick team for a while now. They just need to learn how to close the deal. Definitely need to a few upgraded closers.