Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the strawberry low sugar jelly from Smucker's. It is sooo good. I tried the no sugar from Smucker's to but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Tbsp (17g)
Calories 25

Amount/Serving %DV *
Total Fat 0g
Sodium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 6g
Sugars 5g
Protein 0g
0 %
0 %
2 %

*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.

Ingredients
STRAWBERRIES, SUGAR, WATER*, FRUIT PECTIN, LOCUST BEAN GUM*, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE ADDED AS A PRESERVATIVE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE*, RED 40*. *INGREDIENTS NOT IN REGULAR PRESERVES.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Strawberry and blackberry are in my fridge. I use them on my carb style bread if I get a sugar craving and it's not time for a cheat meal. Love the stuff.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I've been using that stuff for quite some time, and I have to agree, it's damn good.

Strawberry is my favourite by far, but I like the blackberry one a lot too.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also perfer the strawberry over the other flavors. I also have some red rasberry in the fridge, but I'm not a big fan of it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ingredients
STRAWBERRIES, SUGAR, WATER*, FRUIT PECTIN, LOCUST BEAN GUM*, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE ADDED AS A PRESERVATIVE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE*, RED 40*. *INGREDIENTS NOT IN REGULAR PRESERVES.
This is the part that kind of bugs me....Like when they mention Maltodextrin but don't include it in the actual nutrition facts.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
This is the part that kind of bugs me....Like when they mention Maltodextrin but don't include it in the actual nutrition facts.

Yeah I know but at least its not no where near as much as the regular, and tastes SOOO much better than the no sugar version.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know but at least its not no where near as much as the regular, and tastes SOOO much better than the no sugar version.
Lol yeah i'll give you that. The "no supgar" version tastes like absolute ass.

I take 2 slices of multi-grain bread and slap on the Laura Saudders natural peanutbutter, along with the smuckers low sugar jelly. While I know it's still not healthy, it doesn't make me feel as guilty. :D