small dose of Tamoxifen during Epistane cycle???

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I wondered if it would be ok to take a small 5mg a day Tamoxifen during my potent 50mg dosage days of my Epistane/Havoc cycle I'll be starting very soon. I plan on cycling for 4-6 weeks depending on how my body feels. I've heard a few have gotten gyno from Epi.

Will taking Tamox at 5mg a day hurt gains in any way?

thank you, angel77

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why your going to 50mg?

Most find their gains are best at 30mg with one or two weeks at 40. IMO 50mgs you will see no more gains and only get worse sides.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I wondered if it would be ok to take a small 5mg a day Tamoxifen during my potent 50mg dosage days of my Epistane/Havoc cycle I'll be starting very soon. I plan on cycling for 4-6 weeks depending on how my body feels. I've heard a few have gotten gyno from Epi.

thank you, angel77
why do you want to run nolva while 'on'?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why your going to 50mg?

Most find their gains are best at 30mg with one or two weeks at 40. IMO 50mgs you will see no more gains and only get worse sides.
I'll take that into consideration. I certainly won't do it if there is no chance increasing gains. I'll be listening to my body. I'm starting at 20mg first day then bumping up to 30mg for remainder of first week. I'm jumping up to 40mg the remainder of the cycle.
I will save the Nolva for PCT. Thanks guys..

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind if you only have one bottle 30/40/40/40 puts you at 105 (there is 90 pills in a bottle)

I did 20/30/40/40 (total of 91 pills)

I think the general idea is that Epi takes a little while to kick in and most start to see gains around week two. So the first adjust week and see tolerance then up the dosage each week.

Listening to your body clearly the most important thing keep in mind more is not better wth these things taking the best amount to keep gaining with the least amount of sides is key.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind if you only have one bottle 30/40/40/40 puts you at 105 (there is 90 pills in a bottle)

I did 20/30/40/40 (total of 91 pills)

I think the general idea is that Epi takes a little while to kick in and most start to see gains around week two. So the first adjust week and see tolerance then up the dosage each week.

Listening to your body clearly the most important thing keep in mind more is not better wth these things taking the best amount to keep gaining with the least amount of sides is key.
I appreciate your help. I do have 2 bottles of Havoc so I'm all set. If I'm gettinf great gains @ 40mg I won't bump it at all. Cheers, Adrien

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your help. I do have 2 bottles of Havoc so I'm all set. If I'm gettinf great gains @ 40mg I won't bump it at all. Cheers, Adrien

Listen to what the body is telling you. Also if you still making gains at 40mg no need to go to 50mg. Good luck bro.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It could. Any time you reduce estrogen, you are reducing your potential for strength and gains. I would concentrate on keeping your cycle at 40mg/day or less and also your cycle and post cyle support.

smalls1

Awards
why do you want to run nolva while 'on'?
Because he hasn't done enough research to know you don't run a serm while on cycle.

If you are worried about gyno get some letro...I always have it and Nolva on hand before starting anything.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Because he hasn't done enough research to know you don't run a serm while on cycle.

If you are worried about gyno get some letro...I always have it and Nolva on hand before starting anything.
I WOULDN'T SAY THAT. I'VE DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH AND i'm simply just asking a question. I'M PLENTY READY FOR THIS. THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN. I WILL SAVE THE NOLVA FOR PCT. :clap2: