Slin Sane Addict

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
You seem to be assuming the worst of Genomyx, I can't give you any numbers, I wish I could as I understand your point of view as the customer. Two caps a day is all you need, thats really all I can say.
i am not thinking the worst of genomyx at all!

i wouldnt feel comfortable with 2 caps a day is what im saying. For pump purposes pre workout yes its probably all you need for other purposes, definetly more is necessary.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
for the record, i do happen to love genomyx, i have a number of products by them that i like.

gut health, eviscerate.. waiting on the v2 os slin sane to stack with other things.

with that said i think its wrong for you to say i am assuming the worst. if i was assuming the worst i would have said dont use it at all and that its useless but i am not. if you read above youll see im complimenting on V2.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
for the record, i do happen to love genomyx, i have a number of products by them that i like.

gut health, eviscerate.. waiting on the v2 os slin sane to stack with other things.

with that said i think its wrong for you to say i am assuming the worst. if i was assuming the worst i would have said dont use it at all and that its useless but i am not. if you read above youll see im complimenting on V2.
Sorry amigo its hard to interpret peoples initial intentions on the internetz lol

No worries, I've seen your GDA stack and I'm not sure how your body can tolerate everything but it's certainly geared towards incredibly lean gains lol. I think SS is great formula for someone looking to add another level of control to their body composition goals, its simple and cost effective so its safe for pretty much any recreational lifter to just throw into your routine.

Am I saying its all you can use? No not at all, certainly add whatever you feel like adding or build your own stack. I myself really enjoy adding in some agmatine and Na-R-ALA at different times.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Sorry amigo its hard to interpret peoples initial intentions on the internetz lol

No worries, I've seen your GDA stack and I'm not sure how your body can tolerate everything but it's certainly geared towards incredibly lean gains lol. I think SS is great formula for someone looking to add another level of control to their body composition goals, its simple and cost effective so its safe for pretty much any recreational lifter to just throw into your routine.

Am I saying its all you can use? No not at all, certainly add whatever you feel like adding or build your own stack. I myself really enjoy adding in some agmatine and Na-R-ALA at different times.
i eat a lot on refeeds and cheats so my tendancys are toward things that block thing via many mechanisms while slin sane does have a few, i stack things.

agmatine ive looked into, but its effect as an NDMA antagonist has me iffy, especially if taking DAA, or in PCT. feel the same bout RK, and I3C but different folk diff strokes. also feel the same bout trans res/res as an SSRI reeducing libido after time at high doses we see in supps.

I love regular ALA and i dose it HIGH! 3600 mg on one meal.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
i eat a lot on refeeds and cheats so my tendancys are toward things that block thing via many mechanisms while slin sane does have a few, i stack things.
I hear yah, no sense in half assing a refeed considering their purpose, I may come to you in the future when I cut down. I haven't ventured out too much in the world of GDAs

agmatine ive looked into, but its effect as an NDMA antagonist has me iffy, especially if taking DAA, or in PCT. feel the same bout RK, and I3C but different folk diff strokes. also feel the same bout trans res/res as an SSRI reeducing libido after time at high doses we see in supps.
Thats true I myself avoid DAA for such reasons, but different people enjoy using different things and its really about finding what works for you.

I love regular ALA and i dose it HIGH! 3600 mg on one meal.
Yah I've seen you mention hitting 6G some days, thats a lot lol. What source do you use because I feel like that can't be more cost effective than using Na-R-ALA? Have you ever dosed a gram+ around training?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I hear yah, no sense in half assing a refeed considering their purpose, I may come to you in the future when I cut down. I haven't ventured out too much in the world of GDAs

Thats true I myself avoid DAA for such reasons, but different people enjoy using different things and its really about finding what works for you.

Yah I've seen you mention hitting 6G some days, thats a lot lol. What source do you use because I feel like that can't be more cost effective than using Na-R-ALA? Have you ever dosed a gram+ around training?
i like ala and its super cheap. racemetric is best way to go 50% r ala. so if i hit 6g im hitting 3g ALA.

250mg Na R ALA is 210 R ALA. i use regular ALA 600mg which is 300 rALA. and if you got my pm its pretty damn cheap IMO

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
i like ala and its super cheap. racemetric is best way to go 50% r ala. so if i hit 6g im hitting 3g ALA.

250mg Na R ALA is 210 R ALA. i use regular ALA 600mg which is 300 rALA. and if you got my pm its pretty damn cheap IMO
Yah thanks for that, I've been slowly compiling an excel spread sheet with bulk powders and comparing their value/actual worth for when I go full cut in February

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
post it up or PM to me id like to see it.

Yah thanks for that, I've been slowly compiling an excel spread sheet with bulk powders and comparing their value/actual worth for when I go full cut in February

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
post it up or PM to me id like to see it.
I will definitely when I feel its complete but the list is pretty small at the moment, I feel your knowledge of bulk suppliers is much more lengthy then mine lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
you can go on alibaba and find some they are overseas.

there however are a bunch, problem is some need you associated with a company. ive called many.

even emailing some people who dont carry what you want is a step to getting what you do want. what i told you is quick shipping decent pricing. the guys nice too. got my bulk garcinia from there, best believe im using that pre meal. with some crazy concoction i have in my head lol. Ill end up lighter after the meal haha

I will definitely when I feel its complete but the list is pretty small at the moment, I feel your knowledge of bulk suppliers is much more lengthy then mine lol

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
you can go on alibaba and find some they are overseas.

there however are a bunch, problem is some need you associated with a company. ive called many.

even emailing some people who dont carry what you want is a step to getting what you do want. what i told you is quick shipping decent pricing. the guys nice too. got my bulk garcinia from there, best believe im using that pre meal. with some crazy concoction i have in my head lol. Ill end up lighter after the meal haha
Thanks for the info amigo, you have any studies on garcinia?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got some slin sane, took advantage of the black friday sale of buy two for 13 bucks each.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well the issue here is post workout you want the body to do its own thing, for athletes without metabolic diseases blood sugar will be regulated just fine post workout by the hormones released from training and the immediate consumption of food. I really wouldn't recommend any GDA post workout, just let the body do its thing. Unless you are a diabetic in which case you may need some aid to prevent any hyperglycemia

Buying Na-R-ALA in bulk might cost a lot initially but long term its not bad if you don't mind measuring the doses out and it's really good. If you can definitely give Slin-Sane a shot, it's pretty convenient and you shouldn't have to worry about any hyper or hypoglycemia while using it, 1 cap should cover 100G of carbs no problem as well, anytime I get over 150 at a time I use 2.

I'm going to have to give 2 a shot next time I make one of my massive 125g+ carb shakes :)
Put
1 to the test so far and we spoke about that and I found timing that works. So now to up the dose with more carbs...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to give 2 a shot next time I make one of my massive 125g+ carb shakes :)
Put
1 to the test so far and we spoke about that and I found timing that works. So now to up the dose with more carbs...
Figuring what timing works best for you is important. 20 mins seems to be my sweet spot.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figuring what timing works best for you is important. 20 mins seems to be my sweet spot.
Agreed, 20-40 mins for me. Sometimes I dont have time to wait and take it with the food... That's not to often though

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, 20-40 mins for me. Sometimes I dont have time to wait and take it with the food... That's not to often though
Happens to me as well. Usually work related. It's not the end of the world. Still works just fine.