slightly O/T... you guys want to rage at misinformation?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Lol...16...doesn't know what days to train..."bodybuilding.com"....EPIC FAIL.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That thread is awesome. Bunch of kids under 18 and 160lbs arguing whos bigger and who is right, all taking prohormones lol...and all completely wrong on their facts

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It's a disgrace!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i was one of them at their age but back then nobody really knew anything about steroids(1987 i was 17). some guy sold us some blue pillls(d-bol) told us we'd get big. well we did. then i did test and d-bol. i did total 3 cycles in a year then hurt my shoulder because i was benching way too much for my joints to handle. had all kinds of sexual problems for about 2 years but didnt know why. oh yeah our pct was time off because we never heard of it. if you were that age back then you can understand because its not like we had the internet you had to rely on the expert at your local gym. well 20 some years later im on test for good and theres no question as to why. id say i most regret the injuries it caused since it made training difficult to this day. i still do and quite heavy but there are just certain exercises i cannot do even with an empty bar. if i could go back i would have never touched them

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Boo, the link didn't work for me. I need the entertainment dammit!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thread musta got closed

i have read bb.com tho and it's funny when some kid starts a thread about taking PH's and most of the replies come from other teenagers telling them how to cycle or why not to cycle or what they've been cycling and they're all idiots with NO BODYMASS as Mac would say