Sleep aide Instructions-and user feedback thread.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As an additional feedback point, though I did not feel like going to do my empty stomach cardio, I did go and my cardio workout was one of the easiest feeling in a long time. It was the same workout I did on Saturday and last week but it felt much easier today with much less fatigue and a feeling of much greater reserves.

Mr.50
Well it was 11:02 last night when I posted and now it is 8:13 here so that was sure a full nights sleep. I feel that this compound could be used as a recreational drug for those so incliened. When I first took it last night I got so relaxed and spacy but not really falling asleep (at first). My mind was just wandering. Then I fell asleep and slept through the night. The only negative I have to say about it is that I woke up feling kind of groggy and I sure don't feel like doing my empty stomach cardio right now.

Mr.50

Interesting. Cause I took 5-1 on the first two nights and it was all good.

Last night:

Took 3 orange 1 green on an empty stomach. Noticed no sedation/relaxation. No improvement in sleep latency. Woke twice in the night. Overall, last night would be what I call a failure. Perhaps I do better on the 5-1 dosage?

I'm gonna go a few nights without the stuff just for comparison.
Thats easily explained: you are a mutant:}

If 5:1 works for ya but 2 or 2 to 1 should to the job.

As an additional feedback point, though I did not feel like going to do my empty stomach cardio, I did go and my cardio workout was one of the easiest feeling in a long time. It was the same workout I did on Saturday and last week but it felt much easier today with much less fatigue and a feeling of much greater reserves.

Mr.50
Yup! Deep sleep combined with adatagens are a great combo for productive workouts!

Will keep it to 3-1 then for the next dose. What am I gonna do with all those left over orange pills though? Are they going to have any appreciable effect on their own without the greens? I received a 5:1 ratio of the two so at 3:1 dose scheme I'm going to have some left over.
The 3 on its own will work fine..

haplochrom

Awards
I have pretty bad insomnia, the pills worked the first night for a sound 5 hours of sleep. but on the secon night i couldnt sleep until 7am and only slept for maybe 1.5 to 2 hours. When i take these pills, it seems as though i have a narrow opportunity to get to sleep to make it work. If i had to guess, the red pill is a time released stimulant to make us wake up easier. That would also explain why i might be "missing" my sleep opportunity and getting the stimulant.

Alternatively, it could be that i just dont agree with the products. Is there any way that you could PM me with what it was so that i could check it out? I understand if thats too much to ask.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
The 3 on its own will work fine..
heres an interesting question... Are both the green and orange caps BOTH herbal extracts that help with sleep, or does one like support the other?

the reason I am wondering this is because since I will have so many orange ones left over, is there any other benefits the orange ones can give you besides sleep aid?

I have pretty bad insomnia, the pills worked the first night for a sound 5 hours of sleep. but on the secon night i couldnt sleep until 7am and only slept for maybe 1.5 to 2 hours. When i take these pills, it seems as though i have a narrow opportunity to get to sleep to make it work. If i had to guess, the red pill is a time released stimulant to make us wake up easier. That would also explain why i might be "missing" my sleep opportunity and getting the stimulant.

Alternatively, it could be that i just dont agree with the products. Is there any way that you could PM me with what it was so that i could check it out? I understand if thats too much to ask.
No stimulants at all its all Herbal based. keep giving them a try until they run out one bad day does not redeem them ineffective.

Last edited:
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
5-1 is overkill and may produce the opposite result..
I just want to comment on this general idea cause it's an interesting one.

High quality valerian has always been a good relaxant. And a fairly high dose will knock most people right out. But there is a thresh hold... go too high with the dose and it'll actually keep you awake.

Rhodiola is the same way but reversed. A small dose is energizing but a high dose, somewhere above 10mg rosavins usually, taken at one time can cause severe sedation.

That's why herbs are so cool. You gotta really pay attention to them.

haplochrom

Awards
No stimulants at all its all Herbal based. keep giving them a try until they run out one bad day does not redeem them ineffective.
It really wasnt that one day that makes me say that. It has been hit or miss for me. I think that they relax me, which would make sleep easier to get to, but i cant fall asleep. It's not your product that is holding me back from sleep. If i am the only person that hasnt had great results then its just me not the product, and from the looks of the other review, its me. I am going to finish them out and hope that it works as well for me as well as it works for everyone else.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Changed the dosage last night, 2 and 1.
Body temp didn't drop as much.
Fell asleep 30 minutes after taking but that could be because I didn't sleep the night before.

Slept for about 2-1/2 hours (no dreams) and woke up for no reason. Only took a a few minutes to fall back asleep. For the rest of the night I woke every hour or so, each time feeling jittery (like when you are abruptly woken). Wasn't a restfull night.

Felt crappy for about an hour after I got up. A couple of AMP helped clear my head.

Tonight I'm going to cut it back to 1 and 1, and see what happens.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I started my mini log last night, you can find it in the synergy muscle section of the forum !

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I took 3 orange and 1 green last night. I would have to say that I slept better than my first night. I took pills at 1230 and by 1AM, I was knocked out. I slept deeply, but I definitely had some strange dreams. I woke up one time to use the bathroom, and fell back asleep much quicker than normal. It seemed like it took a little longer than normal for me to get up in the morning, but I felt great once I got going. The product's working for me so far.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I backed the dose back down to 3:!, effects were the same as the first night. Good sleep, less sleep, but didn't seem to matter. This time however when I woke up I was a bit half in and half out of sleep and experienced some very interesting visual effects. Multi colored trails all over the place for a few minutes.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will probably do my first dose tonight. Spring break got me rested and I slept good the first night back to college. Now my schedule is a mess and I saw the Deftones last night, drive an hour home, and wake up early to write a paper. I will probably need them tonight.

Whenever I am busy and tired, I can't sleep.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I took 4 oranges and 1 green caps about 20 mins. before bed.
I found that I woke up 3 or 4 times and had a bit of trouble falling to sleep - which seemed normal.

But, I feel pretty energized today - which was weird.

I'll try 3 and 1 tonight.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
last night was my third dose. slept really good, woke up a couple of times, which is usual for me. sleep quality has been superb. Once I get going in the mornings I feel refreshed. more vivid dreams last night, this one was about breaking up a fight then getting into one, quite interesting, funny thing I was relaxed all through this.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Last night I dosed 1 and 1.
Fell asleep very quickly, no body temp drop as I have experienced with past 2 doses.

Slept soundly for an hour and a half (approx). Went back to sleep quickly and slept for another hour. Woke up and after an hour I took 2 more orange. Felt mor relaxed after about 20 miuntes, but didn't get back to sleep for about an hour. Woke up every hour after that until my alarm went off.

Will try 2 and 1 tonight, and then 3 and 1 for final night.

Is it just me or do the orange caps smell like cannabis to anyone else? Definately not a valerian root smell which is more pungent.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Tried Three Red Tonite and One Green.
But for ****s and giggles tried it with
ZMA
Gabba
5-HTP.

Effects:
Keeping me awake, but body is very tired.
Heart rate is up a little
Body Temperature has risen.

Going to take some stilnox so I can sleep. Will try 2red 1green tomorrow on its own. Thanks for sending sample to aus.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
took 3 and 1 again. I slept great all night. I took the pills and once again, I was out in about 30 minutes. The crazy dreams are my only complaint so far, but the good exceeds the bad definately.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have one serving left, then I'm going to have quite a few orange caps left over. What can I do with them?

I took a serving of fast acting spike around 6 last night to study and hit the gym with some decent intesity after a pretty long day. NOrmallly I wouldn't do that because the spike would probably have me up, or there's a decent chance it would. Soo I figured I'd put the sleep aide to a little test. Popped 3/1 then got in the shower, went downstairs did a little laundry. Watched almost all of a 1/2 hour episode of southpark then shut the tv off. I'll be honest I tossed and turned a little bit but fell asleep and woke up once to pee. I know for a fact that the spike was still active as I woke up a few times. BUT it was nothing like those nights I'd have without it. If I hadnt' taken the sleep aide I'd be tossing and turning but WIDE AWAKE and probably getting pissed off I couldnt' sleep. That didnt' happen and all, I just kinda laid there very relaxed, moved into a more comfortable position and fell asleep for another hour or 2. This happened maybe 2-3 times as I remember and eventually I just stayed asleep and woke up feeling pretty damn good.

I'm not done yet, but at this point I'd say that I'm REALLY interested in this.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am now into 3 oranges a night since the Greens are gone. Still finding myself falling asleep easier and sleeping more soundly. Based on the results I have gotten to this point I am interested in this product.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have one serving left, then I'm going to have quite a few orange caps left over. What can I do with them?
He responded to me that 3 of the orange alone should be effective as well, so you can use them as before, just without the green.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 orange and 1 green last night. Seemed to fall asleep easier and slept the whole night, but was definately more groggy when I awoke.

I'll try 2 orange and 1 green tonight.
Otherwise, I liked the feeling of 4 oranges and 1 green better.

I took 3 orange and 1 green last night. Seemed to fall asleep easier and slept the whole night, but was definately more groggy when I awoke.

I'll try 2 orange and 1 green tonight.
Otherwise, I liked the feeling of 4 oranges and 1 green better.
How long did the groogy feeling last? Was it groogy or just a very relaxed feeling?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I woke up to the coolest feeling today. I kinda jumped up and breathed in real hard like I checked out of REM sleep immidiatlly, my dream was so vivid to, and I hardly ever get that feeling!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
USP - it seemed to be most of the morning.
I was also really sleepy after lunch. Had trouble keeping my eyes open in a presentation.

I got about 7.5 hours of sleep.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
last night was 4th dose. great night of sleep. no vivid dreams, that I can remember. seem to not be getting as sore after some of my workouts. the sleep I am getting seems to be great quality.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Took 3 Orange/1Green at 8:30 with a planned crash time of 9:00. Took a shower and watched some TV, laid my head on the pillow at 9:08 and I was gone! Woke once to Piss, fell right back asleep and woke to the alarm at 5am. Much better experience with 8 hours sleep, felt refreshed and energetic, no drugged sluggish feeling at all. Today's rating is a 10 out of 10!:woohoo:

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
4th dose: decided to go with 3/1 instead of 2/1 like I had planned.

Sleep was no better than when not taking Beta. Slept for a little bit but then woke up every hour. Didn't feel as groggy this morning as in past.

Don't know about these "weird" dreams people are having taking this, I'm not dreaming (that I can recall) at all.

Unsure if I'm going to do the 5th and final (3/1) dose as there doesn't seem to be any benefit.
May just try 3 orange instead, could be that what ever is in the green is something by body doesn't like.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
took 3 and 1 again. I would have to say that this was my worst night of sleep with the sleep aide. However, still better than normal. The dreams were wild but I still slept prettty good. I woke up about an hour early, and couldnt go back to sleep. Thats mainly because I dreamt about beating the hell out of my ex's boyfriend and I was so pissed that the dream wasnt real that I couldnt get back to sleep. Anyways, I'm still liking the product. 7 of 10 for this night.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any dreams that I remember, in fact I've slept so deeply it's like I lay down and the next thing I know the alarm is going off. But Melatonin never gave me crazy dreams either, which is one of the main sides. I have 3 doses (3-1) left and I will be using them every time I am able to get at least 8 hours of sleep. I can't afford to be half asleep during the day and my first experience with 7 hours of sleep left me feeling half drugged. 1st impressions are positive, the only question I have is, are these compounds accumulative? like melatonin where I had to increase the dosage for the same effect? Anyway will post with results for the next 3 doses, fingers crossed!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
took 5 and 1. I slept very deeply for 7 hours. I dont even think my sheets were wrinkled. 5 and 1 might be the better option for me. I'll try it again tonight and see what happens

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my package last night..Dosed three orange-one green at around 11:00..Within 10-15 minutes I felt pretty calm and sleepy, only took me about 10 minutes of lying in bed to fall asleep, normally around 30 minutes..I awoke once during the night, but with the amount of water I drink that is normal no matter what..I fell right back asleep and had a good 8 hour rest..Felt a little groggy in the morning...

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5th dose was, thursday night. slept great again, felt refreshed in the morning. I seem to be able to fall a sleep much faster when I go to bed, sometimes I just lay there for awhile.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Time to check in. Sleep aid seems to work just fine without the greens just as USP said. Dreams are getting WAY more intense and odd, and disturbing but that's common for me. I'm happy with the sleep effects of this supplement, but mentally it seems to hitting me in odd ways. Last night was a dream of me constantly pulling a flap of skin on my left shin back and pulling slugs out of the inside of my leg that had somehow burrowed in there. Night before was a melting screaming llama in a coworker's hosptital room while I was nailing her even though she was dying of something.

My nightly dreams are odd usually, but these have a very disturbing tinge to them when I'm dreaming. The slug one in particular left me feeling a bit freaked out. I hate slugs. Since I'm not on any other drugs that I know can cause this I'm guessing intense dreams of a disturbing nature can be a possible side effect of the sleep supplement. But, if they don't hit it's quite nice.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Dosage 3: Friday night, plan on sleeping in so this should be a good test. Went to bed at 11pm took 3-1 at 1030. Had a little trouble falling asleep, but still better than normal, think I was out by 12am. Woke up several times during the night, got up once to eat. Woke up at 6am and around every 30 minutes there after, got out of bed at 8:30.
This was a little experiment, I had a cup of coffee around 5pm. My conclusions from this evening flow with my previous thoughts. If your prepared for sleep, this is an awesome aid, if your looking for something to knock you out when your not tired, this may not be the best choice.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Last dose last night. More intense dreams of a disturbing nature. Waiting to see what happens tonight with no dose. I have to say I am overall very happy with this product. For one, I'm used to nightmares so that's not much skin off my nose. I haven't felt groggy in the morning off this stuff except slightly, and in retrospect that what when I went 5:1 so that may have had something to do with this. Feeling very rested and focussed in the mornings otherwise, so this supplement has been a big help in getting me back on my morning schedule for workouts too.I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars for sleep. If I could get it without the dreams it'd be 4 out of 5.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 3 orange's only the last 2 nights. Fell asleep pretty quickly, even with my neighbors bass thumping.

I slept a loooooong time last night - went to bed at around 1am and got up at 11:45am. That is way later than normal.

I had more dreams (at least that I remember) the first night of orange only dosing.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Tried 2 cAmp and 2 Cissus last night instead of my final dose. Fell asleep just as fast, woke up a couple of times for water but fell right back to sleep. Actually got a full 9-1/2 hours of sleep.

I'll stick with this combo.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6th dose was friday night, fell asleep fast and slept great. I do miss the vivid dreams they were quite entertaining. felt great in the morning, was in a really good mood, which is odd for me first thing in the morning.

7th dose was saturday night, same great sleep as before. funny thing is I hit legs pretty hard and helped my wife's sister move in saturday. usually my legs start getting stiff at the end of the day when I do legs, and they are pretty sore the next day, but I have no soreness at all today, and my legs feel great. so I am now pretty sure whatever this is has some aided recovery benefit. this is a nice plus.

USP is this something that can be stacked with powerfull? if so this might be quite an interesting stack for recovery.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP. i jst opened up a cap of the orange ones to smell it..... IT IS WEED!!!!! i swear it smells exactly like weed i was very surprised hahahahaha what the hell is this stuf lol!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP. i jst opened up a cap of the orange ones to smell it..... IT IS WEED!!!!! i swear it smells exactly like weed i was very surprised hahahahaha what the hell is this stuf lol!
It tastes like coffee or something. I don't know about the smell though.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
6th dose was friday night, fell asleep fast and slept great. I do miss the vivid dreams they were quite entertaining. felt great in the morning, was in a really good mood, which is odd for me first thing in the morning.

7th dose was saturday night, same great sleep as before. funny thing is I hit legs pretty hard and helped my wife's sister move in saturday. usually my legs start getting stiff at the end of the day when I do legs, and they are pretty sore the next day, but I have no soreness at all today, and my legs feel great. so I am now pretty sure whatever this is has some aided recovery benefit. this is a nice plus.

USP is this something that can be stacked with powerfull? if so this might be quite an interesting stack for recovery.
truck-

yes it can definitely be stacked w/ powerfull- it would go quite well w/ it- a TON of different benefits- better sleep, added recovery, HUGE pumps, better relaxation and stress adaptation (from adaptogenic quality), increased test, increased libido, increased gh synthesis, lipotropic qualities, decreased soreness, mood boost, increased vascularity, increased intracellular h20 and glycogen stores

the list goes on and on!!!!!

ps one of the ingredients DOES really smell like weed- but if i had that much weed- why would i be selling supplements?:run: j/k LOL

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe shwag weed, definitely not the cryptonite. Doesn't tast that terrible though. C'mon boys wrap this up already so USP can fine tune things and release this product !!!!! :)

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just a note, I missed my dosing last night, I don't know, but I definately don't feel as good this morning as did when I was taking the sleep aid for a few days. but I still have a few orange ones left.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention that truck. I've been sleeping like a mofo laid off of work since I started taking the sleep aid. Even when I don't take it. Haven't had much issue falling asleep and if given the chance I can sleep for like 10 hours and only get up once to whizz. Little groggy in the morning but I think that's the "relaxation" thing because how the hell could I be tired after that much sleep? LOL