Side effects of cutting stack

anavar1715

Awards
Hello guys,

My first post!

To start off, I weight train 6 days out of the 7. I do cardio as well on a daily basis. I like to keep up to date with the fitness world. So I downloaded this app to learn more. As I dug through the threads and supplement reviews, I mainly saw PES company and other "not so highly marketed" companies. So my questions comes down to this, I am concerned with side effects of all the supplements i take, i know that not all of them are 100% side-effect free, so i usually do my research on the supplements before purchasing them, but aren't you guys worried of the side effects of these underground brands? By no means am I trying to bash on them.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Underground brands? Which ones do you consider underground? A lot of the brands on this forum are still known and reputable companies (maybe not if you do all your shopping at Vitamin Shoppe) but I trust the majority of them over mainline companies.

What supplements are you concerned about with side effects?

anavar1715

Awards
By underground I mean not highly marketed. I've never heard of PES (that might be ignorance in my behalf) but like I said, I like to stay somewhat knowledgeable of the fitness and supplement news. Some of these products only have like 40 reviews on Amazon.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By underground I mean not highly marketed. I've never heard of PES (that might be ignorance in my behalf) but like I said, I like to stay somewhat knowledgeable of the fitness and supplement news. Some of these products only have like 40 reviews on Amazon.
If you stick to the boards, I'm sure you'll find that most "nuderground" brands are actually legit brands. PES is fine. To keep up with fitness news, visit Stack3d.com

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PES isn't an underground brand LOL. We are carried at GNC, vitamin shoppe, and bodybuilding.com, otherwise known as the 3 biggest/most recognizable supplement retailers out there

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't base any supplement judgement from Amazon.

Stick around and you'll learn a lot about the companies here. They're not underground. There's a lot of quality companies here.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Even though I despise GNC after working there, they carry a good amount of PES products and GNC is as main stream of a supp shop as an average person can get.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello guys, My first post! To start off, I weight train 6 days out of the 7. I do cardio as well on a daily basis. I like to keep up to date with the fitness world. So I downloaded this app to learn more. As I dug through the threads and supplement reviews, I mainly saw PES company and other "not so highly marketed" companies. So my questions comes down to this, I am concerned with side effects of all the supplements i take, i know that not all of them are 100% side-effect free, so i usually do my research on the supplements before purchasing them, but aren't you guys worried of the side effects of these underground brands? By no means am I trying to bash on them.
As Coop said, we're carried by some of the largest chains... Do you have any specific questions on any of our products?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because everybody knows who Justin Beiber is doesn't mean he's the best musician.

anavar1715

Awards
So where do u guys do ur research? Other than here?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't base any supplement judgement from Amazon.

Stick around and you'll learn a lot about the companies here. They're not underground. There's a lot of quality companies here.
Basing off amazon is about as bad as basing on GNC reviews too
Just sayin'
Most people are uneducated with proper supplements, dosages, and also how to utilize them
People think more pills and more powders = results, when in reality most lack a disciplined and consistent diet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hang around the boards a bit more and you will get more familiar with some of the companies you consider to be underground.

Amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc cater to a slightly different market. They are more general population oriented/focused. Think Dr. Oz followers. Those companies tend to be a lot bigger and seem more visible. Here the companies are smaller but this isn't a bad thing. Companies such as PES focus n the specific population which is the educated recreational athlete. This is an entirely different consumer population, so the marketing and subsequently the level of visibility, is different. The plus side is, these companies tend to be a lot more transparent and easier to access. Using PES as an example again, the owner nattydisaster is easily accessible if there is any question or concern. The same can not be said about the much larger companies. This is a good thing in my opinion.

Overall, welcome to the board and stick around a little. I am sure you will enjoy it here and will probably learn a great deal simply hanging out here :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hang around the boards a bit more and you will get more familiar with some of the companies you consider to be underground. Amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc cater to a slightly different market. They are more general population oriented/focused. Think Dr. Oz followers. Those companies tend to be a lot bigger and seem more visible. Here the companies are smaller but this isn't a bad thing. Companies such as PES focus n the specific population which is the educated recreational athlete. This is an entirely different consumer population, so the marketing and subsequently the level of visibility, is different. The plus side is, these companies tend to be a lot more transparent and easier to access. Using PES as an example again, the owner nattydisaster is easily accessible if there is any question or concern. The same can not be said about the much larger companies. This is a good thing in my opinion. Overall, welcome to the board and stick around a little. I am sure you will enjoy it here and will probably learn a great deal simply hanging out here :)
Great post.