Shredded Labs X-Trenavar Cycle

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
----------------------------what did you think of DMZ?
DMZ was decent. Some people get great/SD like gains off DMZ while others dont respond as well. It is supposed to be easier on the liver than SD but i could still tell it was pretty strenuous and with not as good of gains as SD, gains were moderate, i liked this trenavar better everything accounted for. With that said it it took my bench to the next level while on it and maxed 335 which was the first time i had ever attempted weight over 315.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was decent. Some people get great/SD like gains off DMZ while others dont respond as well. It is supposed to be easier on the liver than SD but i could still tell it was pretty strenuous and with not as good of gains as SD, gains were moderate, i liked this trenavar better everything accounted for. With that said it it took my bench to the next level while on it and maxed 335 which was the first time i had ever attempted weight over 315.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------same here with DMZ[actually DZINE]i think DMZ is a mix with some SD/MSTEN---anyway on the plus for Tvar [for me] no inj,its cheap,it helped me lose wt,good strength,not many sides[and theres plenty around]---even if the conversion to tren is low ,i think the metabolites have some value---the neg--i hear ya on this conversion crap somtimes you just want the straight compound--no messing around