Shredded Labs X-Trenavar Cycle

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later
I just looked up the study that you mentioned I believe it was dated 2011 and I must say it was a very interested read. Have you been documenting the progress, sides, and quality of life changes? I really hope so because it is a novel science experiment. Have you ever tried to use the trenbolone in combo with traditional trt? Or spoken to a doctor about what you are doing? I am a personal believer that a cocktail of ingredients would be more beneficial for replacement therapy that an single ingredient. I look forward to your update.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later
Very interesting .. I will subscribe to anything you start on this subject. I want to know the long term benefits /outcome

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
interesting. cant think cause problems for your own natural test production

and McCrew, yes i have not gained any lbs. the first couple weeks with my strength gain i thought the weight would shoot up pretty soon after but didnt, thinking either i should have kept upping dose or possiblly the potency of the 2nd bottle was crap. to make this worth it im gonne do these last couple weeks at 180mgs w 20mgs of superdrol. and this will probably be my last prohormone

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Shredded Labs scares me for some reason. If one product is bunk then I automatically assembly that the rest could be shady and I stay away but maybe they are 150% g2g

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
interesting. cant think cause problems for your own natural test production

and McCrew, yes i have not gained any lbs. the first couple weeks with my strength gain i thought the weight would shoot up pretty soon after but didnt, thinking either i should have kept upping dose or possiblly the potency of the 2nd bottle was crap. to make this worth it im gonne do these last couple weeks at 180mgs w 20mgs of superdrol. and this will probably be my last prohormone
If you have the will and the connections real gear is way better. You would laugh at the comparison. Plus the gains in size, definition and strength are easy to keep with the correct diet. If my connection hadn’t been a moron I wouldn’t be playing with P-H/ DS again.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shredded Labs scares me for some reason. If one product is bunk then I automatically assembly that the rest could be shady and I stay away but maybe they are 150% g2g
Im kinda pissed cuz I already bought their shizz. Im going to be stacking after their epi and tren after I run my P.N.I sponsored Prodigy pre work out sup log. And TBH i am way more pumped for my PNI Prodigy run than I am the pro hormone trail!

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Not to barge in but I'm at the end of week 3 of Xtren / Epi/Stano and have definitely felt the X-Tren from the 2nd week . I know it's this because the last time I took Epi it didn't kick in til week 3 I have had night sweats and my body temp has risen consistent with Tren. I've taken legit Trenbalone acetate in the past back when we made it from Finaplex pellets ( crazy ****) granted the isn't as strong but have had similar yet milder results

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not to barge in but I'm at the end of week 3 of Xtren / Epi/Stano and have definitely felt the X-Tren from the 2nd week . I know it's this because the last time I took Epi it didn't kick in til week 3 I have had night sweats and my body temp has risen consistent with Tren. I've taken legit Trenbalone acetate in the past back when we made it from Finaplex pellets ( crazy ****) granted the isn't as strong but have had similar yet milder results
Are you using the shredded labs X-tren?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Epi hammers me by the end of first week. Maybe my body is different. When my weight shoots up that quick I know that a compound is kicking in. But CEL Estane hit me way harder than Havoc. Not sure why. I think the compound is tiny bit tweaked. Or maybe more pure. I know people don't recommend Havoc for women but some other forms are ok. Havoc has more androgenic sides

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
yes always use liver protaction ---ALA 600 MG PD/LECITHIN -PPC 800 MG

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I just looked up the study that you mentioned I believe it was dated 2011 and I must say it was a very interested read. Have you been documenting the progress, sides, and quality of life changes? I really hope so because it is a novel science experiment. Have you ever tried to use the trenbolone in combo with traditional trt? Or spoken to a doctor about what you are doing? I am a personal believer that a cocktail of ingredients would be more beneficial for replacement therapy that an single ingredient. I look forward to your update.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have lost 45pnds [mostly bf i expect] im 6.3-250 now--only sides BP --no deca dick--im very warm all the time--sleep fine--tren with traditional trt would imply test and that seemS to give me high BP--no DOCTORS

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time
Not telling you what to do but taking Fina pellets orally is extremely harmful to your body.. look it up

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
That's cool My buddy use to eat them like tictacs until I read a good article about how harmful they were

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

Im kinda pissed cuz I already bought their shizz. Im going to be stacking after their epi and tren after I run my P.N.I sponsored Prodigy pre work out sup log. And TBH i am way more pumped for my PNI Prodigy run than I am the pro hormone trail!
it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16
This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now
I will log my run with their rizen and x tren when I get around to using it. I know I used their recomp ( erase) and their DAA both good values and felt like they were working. But if their PH are booty their prices will be too good to be true :frustrate

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
wow.... strength shot up, starting to add some lbs
You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.
yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.
Ok thanks man. Yeah SD is no joke. I did one bottle before it was banned and haven't purchased any more

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What were your results like when you ran SD?
The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.

gymguy21

Awards
The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.
Nice always looking to see what people gain from SD as I will be running it in the next year or so

gymguy21

Awards
Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?
Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.
How was that for an educated answer? LOL

gymguy21

Awards
I know what you mean. My first cycle lifting heavier weight just seemed so easy in comparison to off cycle weights

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body
Yeah when I started down the PH/PS road I had no idea what I was buying. I knew a lot about natty stuff but this was above. I ran a cycle with OTC pct before I knew what I was doing. It sucks that people just sell them and don't say hey bro you are buying steroids so treat them accordingly.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds[i cant remember last time i got nose bleed] prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense

gymguy21

Awards
i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense
What were your dosages on this cycle

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well for the tvar celery seed seems to work---for zine or sd ,not sure maybe hawthorn ?

gymguy21

Awards
well for the tvar celery seed seems to work---for zine or sd ,not sure maybe hawthorn ?
I see. I preloaded for like a month with ai cycle support compared to only 2 weeks last time and it seems to have helped so far

gymguy21

Awards
Seems to me everyone reacts a little different when running their cycles

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Ok here are my final results and thoughts. Iv been off for 5 days. i wrote all my workouts down, and after looking at everything the results were decent. It did not have a dramatic increase but a good boost then steady gains throughout. I had retained some water as i have already lost about 3 lbs but no strength has left and i look just as good. I didnt not put on much weight at all but the main benefit of this was it really made my physique look like a bodybuilder, it reduced fat while giving that extra pump and boost to the muscles, where i started getting comments and asked advice and stuff at the gym, just that little edge that made the huge difference. Strength gains were decent....
dumbell Military:90x6 to 90x12 easy and 105's x 5
Bench 275x5 to 275x8 and 305x4;
Leg Press 12 plates x 11 and 14platesx6 to 14 plates x 10 reps my squat shot up and injured my leg so had to take it easy on squats
Bent over rows 275x5 to 275x10
and all other things like scullcrushers, curls, side laterals, etc went up
id recommend it as a really good stacker in high dosage when trying to work on physique and not as concerned with straight mass or strength

as far as taking products that require conversion in the body....im done, i dont think the juice is worth the squeeze. I believe alot of the "amazing" results alot of the people get is from placebo and a change in there workoouts and diets. They get on a prohormone and immediately begin to workout harder and are not afraid to go heavy, and they start eating way better and taking in way way more calories and are taking all the right supplements to try and be healthy while on the prohormone. I have taken Epi/DMZ/Superdrol/max lmg/hdrol/pmag/trenavar so i have tried just about all of them. Superdrol works, but its active not a prohormone and it gave great results. And i also liked max lmg. Everyones body is different and i dont think my body converts prohormones well. A friend and i both bought the same Epistane from a local nutrition store his nuts shriveled within 2 weeks and started getting good gains, my nuts stayed big and gains were lackluster. There are some i am still keeping my eye on like m14ad and methylstenbolone. My next log with most likely be a Dianabol/Deca cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the review

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Ok here are my final results and thoughts. Iv been off for 5 days. i wrote all my workouts down, and after looking at everything the results were decent. It did not have a dramatic increase but a good boost then steady gains throughout. I had retained some water as i have already lost about 3 lbs but no strength has left and i look just as good. I didnt not put on much weight at all but the main benefit of this was it really made my physique look like a bodybuilder, it reduced fat while giving that extra pump and boost to the muscles, where i started getting comments and asked advice and stuff at the gym, just that little edge that made the huge difference. Strength gains were decent....
Leg Press 12 plates x 11 and 14platesx6 to 14 plates x 10 reps my squat shot up and injured my leg so had to take it easy on squats
id recommend it as a really good stacker in high dosage when trying to work on physique and not as concerned with straight mass or strength

as far as taking products that require conversion in the body....im done, i dont think the juice is worth the squeeze. I believe alot of the "amazing" results alot of the people get is from placebo and a change in there workoouts and diets. They get on a prohormone and immediately begin to workout harder and are not afraid to go heavy, and they start eating way better and taking in way way more calories and are taking all the right supplements to try and be healthy while on the prohormone. I have taken Epi/DMZ/Superdrol/max lmg/hdrol/pmag/trenavar so i have tried just about all of them. Superdrol works, but its active not a prohormone and it gave great results. And i also liked max lmg. Everyones body is different and i dont think my body converts prohormones well. A friend and i both bought the same Epistane from a local nutrition store his nuts shriveled within 2 weeks and started getting good gains, my nuts stayed big and gains were lackluster. There are some i am still keeping my eye on like m14ad and methylstenbolone. My next log with most likely be a Dianabol/Deca cycle
Very good review. I think you are underestimating the success of this cycle. Sounds like you achieved a nice recomp and SIGNIFICANT strength gains. Nice job!

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established

----------------------------what did you think of DMZ?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Very good review. I think you are underestimating the success of this cycle. Sounds like you achieved a nice recomp and SIGNIFICANT strength gains. Nice job!
thank you, and yea it was a nice recomp and i got steady gains. cant complain as got no real side effects either