Should You Start A fitness YouTube Channel or Podcast?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SHOULD YOU START A FITNESS YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR PODCAST?

The short and quick answer for this is absolutely a YES. In fact, it’s a YES to both a fitness YouTube channel and podcast. They’re FREE to start! Some so many people are a wealth of knowledge and who have a ton of value they can bring to an audience, but for one reason or another, they decide to sit on the sidelines and not create content? Why?! There’s no better time than today to start a fitness YouTube channel or podcast.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/should-you-start-a-fitness-youtube-channel-or-podcast/

Attachments

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think everyone should start a channel related to something that they're very interested in. There's an audience out there for everybody, and it's an amazing thing that anyone can make a decent income (after time, dedication and consistency) talking about what they love. Whether its cars, fitness, gaming, cooking, etc.

I have an automotive site I've been building up and plan on starting a related YouTube channel for it soon. I love fitness and follow many fitness channels but I don't want to go that route.. especially as someone who hasn't stayed natural and isn't the best expert. I believe I am an expert on my own personal body and ways of training and I know what works for me, but that's not necessarily the best for everyone else.