Should I start an Ai?

Sappsfx

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have researched heavily, and the view on using an AI during a cycle is 50/50. Majority say only use it if you absolutely need it, others say use it the entire time.
I am running my first Test E cycle, mainly for a science experimental project to see first how my body responds. I had my bloods done before cycle, test was 14.9/430 and oestrogen 116.
I’ve just had bloods done 7 weeks into cycle, test is above 52, the lab doesn’t provide me an accurate number unfortunately… but it’s outside of range and I assume high, my oestrogen is through the roof at 311. But I have no obvious signs. No sore nipples, no gyno. The only thing I can think is I guess my libido has balanced out, I’m not raging like I was week 4-5. I have Aromasin 20mg on hand which supposedly is the superior AI. I’m considering doing 10mg every other day to drop Oestrogen to see if I can get more from my cycle. Strength is still good, not noticed a huge difference to be honest other than increase sex drive, more endurance in the gym and stamina and strength.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use it only if I would be out of range on bloodwork or if I have oeatrogen related side effects.

Sappsfx

Awards
I would use it only if I would be out of range on bloodwork or if I have oeatrogen related side effects.
Yep it’s out of range, range is below 192. Mine is 311. Almost 3x my result before the cycle.

Sappsfx

Awards
I assume you are pinning twice a week? Try 5mg the day after each pin.
Yep, pinning Mondays and Thursdays. 0.5ml each time. I’m only on Test E 250 a week, so it’s small compared to the 500 most begin with

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Aside from any mood or sexual side effects, high estrogen can redistribute the way fat is stored, and cause high BP because of water retention, so if you have an concerns about that, I’d say absolutely start an AI. Some guys can manage mild to moderate cycles without them, but I’m not one of those people, so ymmv.

Sappsfx

Awards
Aside from any mood or sexual side effects, high estrogen can redistribute the way fat is stored, and cause high BP because of water retention, so if you have an concerns about that, I’d say absolutely start an AI. Some guys can manage mild to moderate cycles without them, but I’m not one of those people, so ymmv.
Thank you for your reply, it does make sense to at least attempt to get it back into range. 150-190 from 311. It means I’ll have to get another blood test in 2 weeks I imagine to see if the AI has dropped it much then adjust dose if necessary. I’m going to do 10mg EOD.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your reply, it does make sense to at least attempt to get it back into range. 150-190 from 311. It means I’ll have to get another blood test in 2 weeks I imagine to see if the AI has dropped it much then adjust dose if necessary. I’m going to do 10mg EOD.

I assume you are pinning twice a week? Try 5mg the day after each pin.
Stick with the 5mg advice first. 10mg eod is a lot for 250mg of test.