Should one run a cycle of epidrol or epistane just for gyno removal?

CombatTested

Awards
I want you guys opinions on this if someone should run epistane or a clone of it just for gyno removal and is it really as effective as everyone says? Would you have to run it on a cut to ensure a calorie deficite?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
How people react (gyno-wise) is dependant on the person. Some don't react positively or negatively, some see a reduction in gyno, others say it caused theirs. If you do decide to, run it on like a 4 week schedule at 10/20/20/30 or 10/20/30/30. Most results are seen around 30mgs or so. and if you want to cut, then yes, run it on a calorie deficit or at maintainance level calories.

PMiranda

Awards
Wow great question because I was wondering the samething. I developed a small case of gyno about 2 months ago. Been on epidrol 20g for the last 2 weeks. Going to 30mg for the last 2 weeks. So far I have noticed a slight decrease in puffiness but nothing extreme. Hopefully I'll see better changes by the 4 th week. Goodluck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my advice and personally thinking is the best protocol for removing gyno is:

letro 2.5mg 2x a week for 4 weeks, followed by 3-4 weeks of nolva to prevent rebound. if this doesnt work then ur last option is surgery or just deal with it

PMiranda

Awards
Is epidrol supposed to cut you up? I've actually gained just 1 pound in two weeks. That's while taking sizeon during my workouts.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Is epidrol supposed to cut you up? I've actually gained just 1 pound in two weeks. That's while taking sizeon during my workouts.
epidrol can cut u up, or bulk you out. i've bulked wit it myself, seen my friend get CUT with it

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
From what i've researched about gyno removal, there are really only two options that seem to have success, a strong Letrozole cycle by itself or surgery. A lot of people used the Letro to eliminate gyno but the sides are very strong and you'll feel like hell because you reduce your estrogen levels by 90% or better.

CombatTested

Awards
As far as letrozole goes ive tried that but with no luck..i have pubertal gyno soft fatty tissue and from a little research it seems to me that epistane or a clone is perfect for this type of gyno! however this would be my first cycle so I am wondering would running it as a recomp be more beneficial for a first cycle than running it on a cut or if my main focus is gyno removal just run it on a cut?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As far as letrozole goes ive tried that but with no luck..i have pubertal gyno soft fatty tissue and from a little research it seems to me that epistane or a clone is perfect for this type of gyno! however this would be my first cycle so I am wondering would running it as a recomp be more beneficial for a first cycle than running it on a cut or if my main focus is gyno removal just run it on a cut?
what is ur bf%? a lot of ppl feel like they have gyno, but its just excess chest fat. did ur doc diagnose the pubertal gyno, or did u?

CombatTested

Awards
what is ur bf%? a lot of ppl feel like they have gyno, but its just excess chest fat. did ur doc diagnose the pubertal gyno, or did u?
well I diagnosed it because I have always been a very skinny person I am 5'7" 148 lbs every part of my body is skinny except my chest

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
than you dont have pubertal gyno. it is very rare caused from high estrogen levels while going through puberty. and alot of skinny ppl actually have high bf%'s. im surprised at how many skinny framed ppl have pot bellies. its crazy. can you see abs? veins through your forearms or shoulders? i REALLY doubt you have pubertal gyno.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
and i would go with letro or caber to treat it. not epi or some ph. it needs to be a serm. not a ph.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Travis is right on about too many people claiming puberty as their cause of gyno, along with people claiming low BF% just because they're small.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
alot of ppl who have high amounts of fat on their chest have inflamed nipples. this isnt due to gyno, this is due to adipose tissue deposit around your nipple area. i would go with a cut cycle such as a tren product to get down to a lean bf% down and see if that fixes the problem. also running nolvadex as a pct might help with the "gyno" a little bit.

CombatTested

Awards
than you dont have pubertal gyno. it is very rare caused from high estrogen levels while going through puberty. and alot of skinny ppl actually have high bf%'s. im surprised at how many skinny framed ppl have pot bellies. its crazy. can you see abs? veins through your forearms or shoulders? i REALLY doubt you have pubertal gyno.
my top two abs show and the rest faintly...i have vascularity out the ass in my forarms runs up my bicep into my shoulder...im pretty sure is pubertal gyno...i heard tren has harsh side effects especially gyno...i understand if the proper pct is there than its alright but for a first time cycle wouldnt epi or one of its clones be the ideal one

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
epi wouldnt be bad. i ran phera for my first cycle and it netted me 13 lbs. i just like hardcore as long as i have a proper pct. i still dont think you have pubertal gyno but either way, run a ph as your choice and than run nolva post cycle and it will help your puffy nips.

CombatTested

Awards
epi wouldnt be bad. i ran phera for my first cycle and it netted me 13 lbs. i just like hardcore as long as i have a proper pct. i still dont think you have pubertal gyno but either way, run a ph as your choice and than run nolva post cycle and it will help your puffy nips.
yea well i think i do im gunna go to a doctor before i do anything to see exactly if it is or not...thank you for the advice