Should I use Anadrol?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Once i'm done my cut, which i'm guessing is in 12-16 weeks, i'll be flipping over to bulking again and i'd like to run the following cycle:

Weeks 1-14 600mg Boldenone Cypionate
Weeks 1-14 750mg Test Enthanate
Weeks 1-6 100mg Anadrol
Weeks 12-16 40mg Epistane
Weeks 1-16 50mg Proviron
Weeks 1-14 250 iu's hcg

Weeks 17-22 40mcg IGF-1

I'm worried about gyno trouble from the Anadrol, i want to pack on a ludacris amount of mass with this cycle and i've never used anadrol before but it i've seen the size and strength gain buddies of mine have made on it and was blown away. Everything i've read suggests it doesn't aromatize but it still causes gyno troubles, any suggestions on how to avoid this? Also advice on the dosing or if you think another oral or combo of orals would be better i'm open to suggestions.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hey CHAPS, hows it going.

I looked at this thread before and sure expected someone else to answer you buy now, but since no one has, I guess I will go ahead and say hell yes. If you have access to real anadrol, go for it, you might be pleasantly surprised, you might even try starting at 50mg ed to see how it goes, and since you have the prov all cycle and the epi at the end, on paper it seems pefect. Of course these are my opinions, take them for what the may be worth to you....

good luck.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I need some advice from anadrol userrrrrrrrrrs pleaaaaaaase :)

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
I need some advice from anadrol userrrrrrrrrrs pleaaaaaaase :)
It will produce dramatic weight gains. I know you had an issue just recently with gyno. Personally, I would not run it if I were you especially at 100 mg daily.

I had to learn this the hard way and I'll bet you will also.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i could just run Epistane to kick start and to finish

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Maybe i could just run Epistane to kick start and to finish
Personally, I have not run Epi so I have no insight here.

I would also suggest you run Nolva with your HCG as well if you had not planned on that. Again, the HCG like Anadrol can really contribute to gyno issues.

awmcdon

Awards
I've used anadrol probably four or five times in the past and never had a problem with gyno. I've never used it for 6 weeks though.
The longest I used it was for 4 weeks. Usually I use it to frontload, 4 days at 200mg, 4 days at 150mg and then 4 days at 100mg. I like the BTPB cycles descibed by ALRI!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Once i'm done my cut, which i'm guessing is in 12-16 weeks, i'll be flipping over to bulking again and i'd like to run the following cycle:

Weeks 1-14 600mg Boldenone Cypionate
Weeks 1-14 750mg Test Enthanate
Weeks 1-6 100mg Anadrol
Weeks 12-16 40mg Epistane
Weeks 1-16 50mg Proviron
Weeks 1-14 250 iu's hcg

Weeks 17-22 40mcg IGF-1

I'm worried about gyno trouble from the Anadrol, i want to pack on a ludacris amount of mass with this cycle and i've never used anadrol before but it i've seen the size and strength gain buddies of mine have made on it and was blown away. Everything i've read suggests it doesn't aromatize but it still causes gyno troubles, any suggestions on how to avoid this? Also advice on the dosing or if you think another oral or combo of orals would be better i'm open to suggestions.
I like the cycle. I have never used drol though.

Read this recently. Interesting info you may already know:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/24043-drol-estrogenic-fat.html

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good link bp.

chaps why not try the 50mg drol and maybe if things are good just add in 20mg dbol. sounds like a plan to me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm re-thinking the use of Anadrol and decided not to use it, i do want some serious size and strength off this cycle though. So i think i'll do Epistane at the beginning and end and possibly igf-1 for the first 50 days. I want muscle but i really don't wanna be a sloppy mess and really thinking about it the risk of gyno from Anadrol isn't worth it for me. I could always just put in another anabolic like deca and kickstart with test prop, we'll see.