Unanswered Should I run clomid?

46goingon26

Awards
Here’s my back story before I ask my question
I was on trt for about 2 years, I decided to take some time off and let my body rest. And let my prostrate go back down to a normal size. I haven’t been on any test for about a year. I had the pellets implanted last February. They lasted about 7 months. My test before starting trt was 218 total and 28 free. They kept me around 800 total and 200/250 free test on weekly injections of 125mg cyp. on pellets I was 1100/1200 total and 300ish free. I’m 46 5’10” 245 at 21%.
After being off test for several months my bf started shooting back up. Yes it was because my diet was crap. But I kinda lost my drive. I felt like I had no hope. And didn’t really care either. Anyway fast forward to now I’m currently using some peptides to help get me going again. They are working ok. I’m also 3 weeks into a run of Rpn havoc. I will be getting the test pellets implanted again the first week of October. So here’s my question. Would it be advisable to run clomid for a few weeks? Should I stop once the pellets are implanted or can I run it for a week or two after?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prostate

For what specific purpose would you run clomid, if you are going back to TRT?

In other words, if clomid is the solution, what problem are you trying to solve/deal with?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have a week of havoc left and youre getting back on trt in like two weeks... no, i wouldnt bother with clomid.

46goingon26

Awards
Yes. A week of havoc left then back on trt. There will be week between the end of my havoc before the trt starts.

46goingon26

Awards
Prostate

For what specific purpose would you run clomid, if you are going back to TRT?

In other words, if clomid is the solution, what problem are you trying to solve/deal with?
It seems like it takes about 3 to 4 weeks for the pellets to really kick in. I will be shut down from the havoc and thought clomid will help for that period of time.

46goingon26

Awards
Also the prostate issue was from the injections. I didn’t have much issue with the pellets.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See if you can get some finastride, it’s good at keeping the prostate happy, does block DHT production though

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won’t get enough out of Clomid for the few weeks until your test kicks in. Ride it out, you made it this far shut down.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After being on TRT so long, I don’t think a few weeks of clomid will do anything. Probably best to save your money.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After being on TRT so long, I don’t think a few weeks of clomid will do anything. Probably best to save your money.
I cycled off everything last Oct-December and ran some Nolva. The whole time. I had zero energy, zero libido and I got fat fast. If it were to do much of anything it would need to be longer and more aggressive.

46goingon26

Awards
Thank you for the responses. I suppose I’ll just ride it out.