Should I add an AI (6bromo or ATD) in the last week of PCT for 1-2 weeks?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've seen A LOT of debate whether an AI should be used at the end of a SERM PCT.

I've been running tamoxifen at 20,20,10,10 and stoked for the 1st 3 weeks (1 week short because my mate had used a weeks worth and given me the rest). Im about to enter my 4th week.

When entering the 4th week, would you guys advocate using an AI eg 6bromo or ATD for eg 2 weeks? If so, what dose?

This is because of the all the theories on whether oestro rebound occurs or not.

NB: ive also posted this in the anabolics section as different members post in both

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen A LOT of debate whether an AI should be used at the end of a SERM PCT.

I've been running tamoxifen at 20,20,10,10 and stoked for the 1st 3 weeks (1 week short because my mate had used a weeks worth and given me the rest). Im about to enter my 4th week.

When entering the 4th week, would you guys advocate using an AI eg 6bromo or ATD for eg 2 weeks? If so, what dose?

This is because of the all the theories on whether oestro rebound occurs or not.

NB: ive also posted this in the anabolics section as different members post in both
I don't see the point in running an ai at this stage.I have heard of rebound but I also believe for the most part those users were prone to rebound to start with and should have used a real serm and real ai like ferma while on cycle or were stupid users that were using it after for example an m1t or superdrol cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just stick with the SERM, no AI needed

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say use a mild AI dose, either the Erase compound or a topical formestane product, if they still make those..

I believe it will help you out.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
low does an AI. maybe 2/1/1 erase. or 200/100/100 6 bromo. ATD sucks but you could do it at like 25mg