Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

SizeUp

Awards
haha I hear ya! In the summer time I hang out inside and that is that! I use the skin cancer runs in my family excuse
Yea i've NEVER had a natural tan i just always end up burning. I do use tanning beds... i wonder if the "sun" rays from that build up your vitamin D??? For some reason i don't burn in the beds... still takes forever to get a tan going but i don't burn

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I recently got some great feedback from some people at my local gym who have bought ergo-blitz......one guy coming off of some other very well known pre-workout (super-pu-cough*cough*) :). We were talking about blood flow from ergo and both of us agreed it is the best "pump" product we had ever tried. This NADH thing is going to catch on big time!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
And right now it is $10 and change per container when you use your AM50 code. It is moving OK, but I honestly cannot believe it is not flying off the shelves. Just goes to show you that it makes no freaking difference at all in this industry whether your product works or not. The guy (or company) that can spend the most money on advertising wins. Just pathetic! Whatever- it is a great "secret" for those of us that have found it then right?!

I recently got some great feedback from some people at my local gym who have bought ergo-blitz......one guy coming off of some other very well known pre-workout (super-pu-cough*cough*) :). We were talking about blood flow from ergo and both of us agreed it is the best "pump" product we had ever tried. This NADH thing is going to catch on big time!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And right now it is $10 and change per container when you use your AM50 code. It is moving OK, but I honestly cannot believe it is not flying off the shelves. Just goes to show you that it makes no freaking difference at all in this industry whether your product works or not. The guy (or company) that can spend the most money on advertising wins. Just pathetic! Whatever- it is a great "secret" for those of us that have found it then right?!
What? Thats just crazy!. Damn I want to order MORE!.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards

BDOGRT

Awards
Taking a stim break and gotta say, this stuff is a great alternative to all the stim loaded preworkouts. Nice pump and no worry of crash, just clean.
For fun, i did stack with 3 RPM...Crazy good.
Just ordered 2 more, gonna start stacking with Cabergolean andgive that a test drive!

benawesome

Awards

Insane! I love the stuff! Sucks that this industry is the way it is

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just started using Ergo-Blitz a few days ago. So far I haven't gotten any kind of pump from it. I do get a slight increase in endurance though and 4 heaping scoops. Also, something seemed strange to me. Is this stuff supposed to be flavored?. I get a slight hint of a fruit punch type flavor but can barely taste anything at all. The product does mix really well. Its almost completely clear.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I think the pump will come if you are taking it while training or right before training. I know that sounds blatantly obvious, but I have had similar feedback but the user was taking post workout or on non-training days and hoping for a pump. If you are not feeling a pump while lifting weights while you are drinking the ERGO...even at 4 scoops, then that is an anomaly for sure. Perhaps give it a few more days and check bak in with us.

The taste is not for everyone. I LOVE the taste. It is a combination of sucrose, fructose, fruit punch flavor and sucralose- all at a combined 5 grams. So the idea was to not load it up with sugar, because sugar has such a bad rap these days no one would buy it. And not to load it up with artificial sweeteners for a myriad of reasons, but to come up with a unique way to sweeten it without a lot of artificial sweetener or sugar.

I can tell you that one of our athletes like the effects, but does not like the taste either. And again, I absolutely love that it is not overly sweet. I am the kind of guy who would take the Gatorade G2 (low sugar)over the regular Gatorade, so maybe I am the anomaly?

Anyway, if you still don't like it you can send it back and we will refund your money. Or tell us if you prefer another intra-workout drink and we will send you theirs.

Thanks T-Bone!

Well I just started using Ergo-Blitz a few days ago. So far I haven't gotten any kind of pump from it. I do get a slight increase in endurance though and 4 heaping scoops. Also, something seemed strange to me. Is this stuff supposed to be flavored?. I get a slight hint of a fruit punch type flavor but can barely taste anything at all. The product does mix really well. Its almost completely clear.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
On another note....

Hey y'all - and just to really sweeten the deal, if you enter in your Special Instructions when ordering "FREE ERGO" we will send you a FREE container of ERGO-BLITZ between now and November 30th.

notes.PNG

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the pump will come if you are taking it while training or right before training. I know that sounds blatantly obvious, but I have had similar feedback but the user was taking post workout or on non-training days and hoping for a pump. If you are not feeling a pump while lifting weights while you are drinking the ERGO...even at 4 scoops, then that is an anomaly for sure. Perhaps give it a few more days and check bak in with us.

The taste is not for everyone. I LOVE the taste. It is a combination of sucrose, fructose, fruit punch flavor and sucralose- all at a combined 5 grams. So the idea was to not load it up with sugar, because sugar has such a bad rap these days no one would buy it. And not to load it up with artificial sweeteners for a myriad of reasons, but to come up with a unique way to sweeten it without a lot of artificial sweetener or sugar.

I can tell you that one of our athletes like the effects, but does not like the taste either. And again, I absolutely love that it is not overly sweet. I am the kind of guy who would take the Gatorade G2 (low sugar)over the regular Gatorade, so maybe I am the anomaly?

Anyway, if you still don't like it you can send it back and we will refund your money. Or tell us if you prefer another intra-workout drink and we will send you theirs.

Thanks T-Bone!

I am taking it during training or intra-workout. Yes I'm also taking 4 heaping scoops. It does seem to help with cardio, making it feel easier also. There is also some extra endurance during weight training, but nothing out of this world. It is a good product though for the price though, even just for the BCAAs it was worth the price. It will definitely go quick though with the amount I take per workout.

benawesome

Awards
I am taking it during training or intra-workout. Yes I'm also taking 4 heaping scoops. It does seem to help with cardio, making it feel easier also. There is also some extra endurance during weight training, but nothing out of this world. It is a good product though for the price though, even just for the BCAAs it was worth the price. It will definitely go quick though with the amount I take per workout.
What is your diet like? Could be the culprit here

The flavor is very very light but it grows on you for sure. I like it because a lot of sweet drinks (pre-workouts) make me feel sick after a while

jsonntag

Awards
I agree, i do not like overly sweet pre or intra workout powders, i like the flavor of the ergo blitz. Also, i am glad that the dosage of artificial sweeteners is kept low, more and more evidence is coming out about their potential to be harmful and i often find myself staying away from products that contain them. Honestly, I feel that if taste is the major factor in assessing the efficacy of a product, you need to reevaluate what you are trying to do. Does it work? should be the main question asked when assessing a product. Ergoblitz absolutely works hands down, I am able to lift heavy for hours with minimal drops in strength from set to set which translates into improved gains. I would suggest that if you find that it is not sweet enough, buy some gatorade powder and mix it in until your desired sweetness is reached.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to like the taste more and more. It seems to grow on you. Wish they made a kilo size bottle of this stuff.

jsonntag

Awards
Thats good to hear, plus it works!... and I agree with you bigger would be better! Tbone, are you a serious lifter? bodybuilder...etc?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats good to hear, plus it works!... and I agree with you bigger would be better! Tbone, are you a serious lifter? bodybuilder...etc?
I wouldn't call myself a bodybuilder but I'm serious about lifting, diet and nutrition. I'd say I just want be in shape and healthy for as long as I'm alive.

jsonntag

Awards
That is a good goal, I have the same mindset, i just enjoy lifting heavy so i decided to get into competitive powerlifting (drug free) but the goal is still the same... to be healthy and in shape. Thats why i like the cabergolean and ergoblitz so much because they promote athletic performance while having positive impacts on your health.

jsonntag

Awards
Nothing wrong with that, your lifting should be tailored to your needs and goals.. otherwise what is the point?

benawesome

Awards
Extremely low carb, 30 grams or less per day. Well except when I'm on a carb up. I follow The Metbolic Diet.
This would be why you are not experiencing the pump! You are in ketosis so there is no glycogen in your body to give you a pump. Except for when you carb up then you probably get an insane pump. Your best bet at feeling a pump in ketosis is heavy sodium.

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
This would be why you are not experiencing the pump! You are in ketosis so there is no glycogen in your body to give you a pump. Except for when you carb up then you probably get an insane pump. Your best bet at feeling a pump in ketosis is heavy sodium.
I agree. Its pretty hard to generate a pump without a healthy dose of carbs. Sodium is also an issue as well as training style. When i train heavy (4-6 rep range) I dont get a pump. But then again, the pump is not really an indicator of a good workout either.

benawesome

Awards
I agree. Its pretty hard to generate a pump without a healthy dose of carbs. Sodium is also an issue as well as training style. When i train heavy (4-6 rep range) I dont get a pump. But then again, the pump is not really an indicator of a good workout either.
Likewise for sure. If I do a lower rep day the pump isn't there and I am usually not as sore. Doesn't mean that is was a bad workout!

beastmode2011

Awards
Hey Guys, this Is big Trey NRC Sponsored Athlete. Been Having the workouts of my life since I began using ERGO-BLITZ. My pumps have been Crazy and it does such a great job on killing lactic acid I feel like I can rep weight for hours. I'm currently sitting at 291-293 morning weight, trying to get to 300 and hold it for 4 weeks before I begin prep for Jr nationals. I''l check back soon I appreciate the Love

SizeUp

Awards
I gave away some scoops of ERGO-BLITZ to a few competitors in my home town and up-and-coming figure girl and a few bodybuilders and good ole fashsioned meat heads! They all had about the same experiance... Great pumps, muscle fullness, focus and those who used pre trainers felt the energy effect was kicked up and notch!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The metabolic diet doesn't focus on getting into ketosis. You will end up in ketosis in the assessment phase, but not necessarily after your through with that phase and are on the 5 day lower carb then 24-48 hour carb up cycle. Still though I understand what you are saying. Ergo-Blitz is still an awesome product and does give me great endurance to get through my workouts. Pumps don't make or break a workout though. Ergo-Blitz is a great product. I already have 7 bottles. So I like the stuff.

SizeUp

Awards
Hey Guys, this Is big Trey NRC Sponsored Athlete. Been Having the workouts of my life since I began using ERGO-BLITZ. My pumps have been Crazy and it does such a great job on killing lactic acid I feel like I can rep weight for hours. I'm currently sitting at 291-293 morning weight, trying to get to 300 and hold it for 4 weeks before I begin prep for Jr nationals. I''l check back soon I appreciate the Love
That's huge Trey! when is Juniors? You still have a good amount of time before having to start diet?

benawesome

Awards
The metabolic diet doesn't focus on getting into ketosis. You will end up in ketosis in the assessment phase, but not necessarily after your through with that phase and are on the 5 day lower carb then 24-48 hour carb up cycle. Still though I understand what you are saying. Ergo-Blitz is still an awesome product and does give me great endurance to get through my workouts. Pumps don't make or break a workout though. Ergo-Blitz is a great product. I already have 7 bottles. So I like the stuff.
Interesting! I have never dieted that particular way. Are you getting ready for a show?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The "Win a Year's Supply..." promo ends tomorrow.- so stock up people on the most effective Intra-workout drink ever created- ERGO-BLITZ and the best GH Booster on the market- Cabergolean.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "Win a Year's Supply..." promo ends tomorrow.- so stock up people on the most effective Intra-workout drink ever created- ERGO-BLITZ and the best GH Booster on the market- Cabergolean.

I have 8, so I'm all stocked up!. Hope those orders improved my chances!. Wouldn't mind having enough for an entire year. I'm not too far off from that now, but I take 2-4 servings a day so I'd probably need a little more to last me an entire year. Great product. Definitely helping me get through my long workouts and cardio.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Ergo blitz for a few weeks now. It definitely helps with endurance during my long training. Also guess what?. I won the contest and chose cabergolean for the years supply. You guys are really nice over there at NRC!. Always answer my emails withing a few minutes. I appreciate this opportunity and you great customer service!. The personal service you guys give your customers is something that is missing from a lot of companies these days. I have never gotten a response so fast when I've email a question about your products!. Great prices too!. I've ordered around 8 bottles of Ergo-blitz and now I get to try it stacked with Cabergolean!. You can't win if you don't play guys!. Thanks again!. I've been blessed!

SizeUp

Awards
I've been using Ergo blitz for a few weeks now. It definitely helps with endurance during my long training. Also guess what?. I won the contest and chose cabergolean for the years supply. You guys are really nice over there at NRC!. Always answer my emails withing a few minutes. I appreciate this opportunity and you great customer service!. The personal service you guys give your customers is something that is missing from a lot of companies these days. I have never gotten a response so fast when I've email a question about your products!. Great prices too!. I've ordered around 8 bottles of Ergo-blitz and now I get to try it stacked with Cabergolean!. You can't win if you don't play guys!. Thanks again!. I've been blessed!
You'll love the stack bro...your pumps will hurt tho :) in a good way!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Congrats brother!

jsonntag

Awards
Been taking cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am loving the results! I just won the IPL world championships in las vegas. I placed first in the mens junior 220 lb class, placed first in the mens open 220lb class, and won best overall junior raw lifter. In addition to this, i set three more world records which include a 573lb squat, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total. This brings my total records to 4 world records and 6 national records.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
WOW!

I think what gets maybe overlooked in these accomplishments is that your lifts were "raw" and "clean".

Raw meaning no lifting gear whatsoever. Those special bench shirts and squat suits and all that "gear" adds hundreds of lbs to your lifts.

Clean meaning- no anabolic steroids. ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean were Joseph's fuel!

Been taking cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am loving the results! I just won the IPL world championships in las vegas. I placed first in the mens junior 220 lb class, placed first in the mens open 220lb class, and won best overall junior raw lifter. In addition to this, i set three more world records which include a 573lb squat, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total. This brings my total records to 4 world records and 6 national records.

SizeUp

Awards
I think what gets maybe overlooked in these accomplishments is that your lifts were "raw" and "clean".

Raw meaning no lifting gear whatsoever. Those special bench shirts and squat suits and all that "gear" adds hundreds of lbs to your lifts.

Clean meaning- no anabolic steroids. ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean were Joseph's fuel!
Just saw these numbers Joseph you putting up some crazy weights!!! and 100% raw is beastly!!

jsonntag

Awards
Thanks guys! Your rite... all my lifts are raw and most definitely drug free, Just solid training, diet, and the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz!... now im going to take two months and change my workouts to higher reps and stay away from the heavy weights. After these two months, i will start lifting heavier and start peaking for aapf nationals in chicago next april.

benawesome

Awards
Thanks guys! Your rite... all my lifts are raw and most definitely drug free, Just solid training, diet, and the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz!... now im going to take two months and change my workouts to higher reps and stay away from the heavy weights. After these two months, i will start lifting heavier and start peaking for aapf nationals in chicago next april.
Awesome! Keep it up brotha those are some crazy lifts. A couple weeks at higher reps will be good for ya

jsonntag

Awards
Thank you i will!... and yes my body needs it ... im hoping to come back with at least 15-20 lbs on each lift so we will see...

beastmode2011

Awards
Wassup guys this is Big Trey again. Only 7 weeks left in offseason, currently still holding 290 pounds fairly lean. I have never been this excited for contest prep cause I know training with Ergo-Blitz these past few weeks has been amazing. sick pumps, crazy vascularity it's almost game time and I'm ready!!!!!!!

benawesome

Awards
Thank you i will!... and yes my body needs it ... im hoping to come back with at least 15-20 lbs on each lift so we will see...
That would be huge! Good luck brotha

Wassup guys this is Big Trey again. Only 7 weeks left in offseason, currently still holding 290 pounds fairly lean. I have never been this excited for contest prep cause I know training with Ergo-Blitz these past few weeks has been amazing. sick pumps, crazy vascularity it's almost game time and I'm ready!!!!!!!
I hear ya man I am getting pumped for show prep too! Best of luck to ya we will be cheering for you

SizeUp

Awards
Time to get SHREDDED!!! good luck bro, keep us posted

jsonntag

Awards
Coming off of two world championship wins in the last 3 months has been pretty rough on my body. My first world meet was september 1st and the second december 1st, so during this time frame i was mainly sticking to low reps with high weights just to maintain my strength as best as possible. Now though, i have switched to a more high volume routine which i will continue for about two months in order to let my body recover from the very heavy weights. I was quite surprised when i began doing reps, especially with the squat where i did more reps with more weight than i ever have, and this is after months of low rep training. I definitely believe the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz combination have helped me transition seamlessly. Stamina wise i feel fine and the pumps i am getting are great. My first higher volume workout on squat went like this: 315x15, 385x10, 405x8, 425x6, 455x4. Just to note, each of these weights was easy to complete for these reps and the numbers will be moving up shortly!. I am still amazed at the effects of cabergolean and ergoblitz!

benawesome

Awards
Coming off of two world championship wins in the last 3 months has been pretty rough on my body. My first world meet was september 1st and the second december 1st, so during this time frame i was mainly sticking to low reps with high weights just to maintain my strength as best as possible. Now though, i have switched to a more high volume routine which i will continue for about two months in order to let my body recover from the very heavy weights. I was quite surprised when i began doing reps, especially with the squat where i did more reps with more weight than i ever have, and this is after months of low rep training. I definitely believe the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz combination have helped me transition seamlessly. Stamina wise i feel fine and the pumps i am getting are great. My first higher volume workout on squat went like this: 315x15, 385x10, 405x8, 425x6, 455x4. Just to note, each of these weights was easy to complete for these reps and the numbers will be moving up shortly!. I am still amazed at the effects of cabergolean and ergoblitz!
Keep it up! big weight to be moving so easily.

SizeUp

Awards
try this!

2 scoops ergo blitz pre training with fast absorbtion carb powder and 4-6 caps Cabergolean.... been doing this for a little over a week... LOVING IT!