Shamock vs Gracie

drunk

Awards
That's Frank Shamrock and Cesar Gracie fighting tonight. It doesn't seem like there is much interest in this fight. What do you all think? I think Frank takes it. I'm actually more interested in Cung Le's debut in MMA. Don't know anything about the guy he's fighting though.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
That's Frank Shamrock and Cesar Gracie fighting tonight. It doesn't seem like there is much interest in this fight. What do you all think? I think Frank takes it. I'm actually more interested in Cung Le's debut in MMA. Don't know anything about the guy he's fighting though.
There seems to be a decent amount of interest in it but moreso by the general community than by mma fans. This fight has been in the making for the past several years. Frank should take it but who knows what kind of fighter he is now.

Cung Lee isn't fighting anyone of particular fame so I doubt it will be too difficult for him. I don't think he has that much potential for success in mma so I could care less about the outcome.

size

Awards
  • Established
Shamrock won in 21 seconds, Gracie was knocked unconscious.

Cung Le fought and won as well in the first round. He was fighting a fighter that he previously beat in san shou match.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He's got ring rust to get off, but I'd love to see Shamrock vs. Franklin at 185 in a year or so.

LittleRob

Awards
Dont know if anyone else got to go but I was there. It was supposed to start at 6 and when we got there there were so many people it wrapped around the damn arena. Once in side plenty of chics some hot as fck others alright to ugly. Alcohol stopped being served at about the time the first main fight started. So basically at around 8. It was over at around 10:40 after that quik take down by Shamrock. There were alot of good fights alot of fighters had the home town advantage and even when they loss they still got the crowd going. Chuck Norris was there and even presented the strikeforce belt that was won after a 20min match. Forest Whitaker was there. And a couple other famous people. Any ways it was great but Gracie was a raisen compared to the grape Frank was age was apparent and so waas conditioning. But In my opinion Franklin would take him out just like he took out Ken Shamrock.:woohoo:

raudyboy3

Board Supporter
Awards
any one watch the show. shamrock and tito. what do you think, end of show fight?
:hammer:

raudyboy3

Board Supporter
Awards
forgot to say, i bet if they fight tito would stomp him out. :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sometime in april, they have not specified yet.

slouie007

Awards
I was also at the show. I still can't believe that over 18,000 fans were in attendance. It was great. I was sitting a few rows behind Chuck Norris. Some of the biggest cheers were for the ring card girls.:)

ChooseLife

Awards
18,000 is huge for an mma event in the us, a sign of better things to come