Sensitive nipple/BB size lump behind/When to use Exem Liquid?

Dubc1231

Awards
I just ended week 4 of my 8 week 1/4-andro cycle. I’ve been taking 360mg/ed of both 1/4-Andro along with CEL Cycle Assist. I have Clomid for PCT.

Tonight my right nipple is slightly sensitive with a slight burn/pulsating feeling. I’ve felt around the nipple and I believe there is a bb sized lump behind the nipple. I hope I’m just trippin and I’m soar from working out chest yesterday.

Anyways, say symptoms get worse. I have 25mg Exem liquid on hand. What doseage should I be using to prevent any problems that may occur from getting worse?

If a smaller dose is needed how can I split a drop of the Exem liquid in half?

Would it be smart to even take some Exem right now to completely avoid major symptoms or should I wait until I KNOW something is up?

Like I said this all may just be paranoia, but I just want to be prepared Incase I’m not trippin and this **** gets real. Lmk thanks guys.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Symptoms of gyno development are itchiness, puffiness, pain to the touch, and lumps. I’d maybe wait a bit to see if you’re truly getting gyno, and if so, start the exemestane at 12.5mg eod, adjusting as necessary.

Dubc1231

Awards
Symptoms of gyno development are itchiness, puffiness, pain to the touch, and lumps. I’d maybe wait a bit to see if you’re truly getting gyno, and if so, start the exemestane at 12.5mg eod, adjusting as necessary.
Thanks, how can I split half a drop of the liquid? I have 25mg Exem Liquid. And if it is indeed needed that doesn’t mean I have to stop my cycle does it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, how can I split half a drop of the liquid? I have 25mg Exem Liquid. And if it is indeed needed that doesn’t mean I have to stop my cycle does it?
It's probably 25mg x ml. If it doesn't come with a marked dropper, use a syringe and take 0.5ml.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah I'd start immediately. 12.5mg / day for the next few days... a week of crashed estro (assuming nothing were wrong and it was truly in your head) is far easier to deal with than a lifetime of gyno ha.

Dubc1231

Awards
yeah I'd start immediately. 12.5mg / day for the next few days... a week of crashed estro (assuming nothing were wrong and it was truly in your head) is far easier to deal with than a lifetime of gyno ha.
I’m going to give it a day or two. If symptoms get any worse I’ll take it asap. I may have just been paranoid last night when my nip was a little sensitive. This morning it feels better although I do still feel some sort of bb behind the nip but I also now feel the same bb thing in my left nipple. It may just be flesh. But Atleast now I’m prepared and know how to dose my Exem. Thanks guys.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If mine were tingling/ itching AND hade a mass growing (even just the itching) I would immediately start the AI. As said earlier better safe than sorry.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m going to give it a day or two. If symptoms get any worse I’ll take it asap. I may have just been paranoid last night when my nip was a little sensitive. This morning it feels better although I do still feel some sort of bb behind the nip but I also now feel the same bb thing in my left nipple. It may just be flesh. But Atleast now I’m prepared and know how to dose my Exem. Thanks guys.
there is a gland behind your nipples... typically when people "think" they found gyno, this is what they're actually feeling.