Second cycle recommendation

cccline

Awards
I recently completed my first cycle and am doing some research on my future cycle. Here was my first stack

Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max
Blackstone Labs Eradicate
Blackstone Labs Growth
Iron Labs Nutrition Cycle support

Post cycle I went with Eradicate again, Cycle support again, still taking Growth before bed, and Clomid.

Not really any side effects to speak of other than maybe some mood issues and a couple of extra back blemishes. Now that I kind of got my feet wet I am extremely fascinated with different combinations of everything. With my first cycle I gained around 8 pounds but the real changes I saw were strength. I was very impressed with the strength gains and have already ordered another bottle of the A1M for a later date. So my questions are what should have I added or deleted from my first cycle? And with A1M being my only experience what would be a good second cycle? I was told by a guy at my gym that next cycle look into stacking A1M with Super DMZ, but I don't take bro-talk at the gym too seriously, so I thought I would ask the pros.

If it helps I am 28, 5'10" and 185. thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran super dmz 3.0 and got pretty good results. nice strength and weight increase. IMLs is coming out with super dmz 4.0 here soon as well!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest running Super DMZ 2.0 next. After that stack the A1m with a bottle of SDMZ 2. Providing that you pct properly and take adequate amount of time between cycles that would be a sound progression. Did you have lethargy issues on Alpha? Could add 4 andro or Dermacrine to any of those cycles as a test base. The dosage in the new Andro the Giant 4 andro makes this a more effective test base now. Increase your cycle support with each progression.

AndyThePandy

Awards
I've ran super dmz 3.0 and got pretty good results. nice strength and weight increase. IMLs is coming out with super dmz 4.0 here soon as well!
Super DMZ 4.0?!!! :dance: Thought everything was banned, even tweaking it a bit?

As for OP if you can get your hands on some Halo or Epistane then I'd say go for those as a second cycle. If not the andros are great and non methly so can be added to anything. 4-Andro as a base and Epi-Andro was amazing! Never took 1-Andro tho. If you go with DMZ i'd say take that by itself so you know how you react.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy over seas i recommend (JW Supplements dot com) most every ph is legal over there including m1t, sd, epistane, halo etc etc. I have never heard of any orders getting stopped by customs either because they don't check "supplements". Or you could use real gear its not that hard to find

As far as a cycle i would recommend epistane( i don't believe epi is mild or a cutter like you see. i watched my brother and a couple of his friends blow up like crazy on it) at 30/45/45/45/45/60 with dermacrine at 4 pumps a day with your support supps i recommend cycle support 2.0 with cel's new tudca.

Pct clomid 100 first day 50 rest of the week/ 50/50/25/25
Daa 3g a day for 4 weeks
Inhibit c as recommended for body weight starting week 1( i dont believe in this waiting until week 3 bull) for 4-6 weeks
And your favorite test booster