Second cycle ,few options.

olilelo

Awards
Whats good guys.
I start thinking about my next cycle ,first was 16 weeks test e 500mg.
Sitting on 88 kg ,183,14 bf.
Im consider some options but i need yr opinions/advice.
First options
i will start my cut as natural for the first few weeks ,then jump on some test prop and tren/master for the last weeks (8-10 weeks of cutting) then switch to test e and some deca and bulk for 12 weeks and come off for summer.
Second opt
Start bulking on test e and deca for 10-12 weeks ,propably stop around 16-17 bf and then jump into 8-10 weeks cut to be lean and come off.
Whats you think ?
Peace

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats good guys.
First options
i will start my cut as natural for the first few weeks ,then jump on some test prop and tren/master for the last weeks (8-10 weeks of cutting) then switch to test e and some deca and bulk for 12 weeks and come off for summer.
Second opt
Start bulking on test e and deca for 10-12 weeks ,propably stop around 16-17 bf and then jump into 8-10 weeks cut to be lean and come off.
Whats you think ?
Peace
Are you on TRT?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people are ok with having to be on TRT for the rest of their lives. If you are not, I'd think twice about running the Steroids that you mentioned for 20 weeks.
If you're 21, the rest of your life could be a long time.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a hell of a second cycle. I wouldn't do that if I were you. I assume you haven't tried all of those already. Try just the same as your first cycle but add or switch something. If it was just test, try test at the same dose again and the first six weeks use Dianabol or a designer steroid of some kind. Or use test and maybe add a SMALL amount of Deca. But don't do both, that would be next cycle, if you wanted.

Realistically there's no reason you can't just do what you did last time again.

olilelo

Awards
its more about to cut and bulk on the same cycle than specific compunds,so its why im open to your options

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats good guys.
First options
Second opt
Whats you think ?
Peace
Masteron isn't gonna do **** at 17% bodyfat.. And I agree with others about 21 weeks being a bit too much for a young stud like yourself.

olilelo

Awards
still waiting for somebody who will write something value ,and give some advice rather than just critic which brings nothing to the table

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still waiting for somebody who will write something value ,and give some advice rather than just critic which brings nothing to the table
Lol

In other words, what youre after is approval. Nothing wrong with that, but youre not fooling anyone else.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got some good advise, but you aint listening so just do whatever you want.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm being honest with you.. Adding masteron at 17% isn't gonna be noticible at all. It's like a pre contest prep so even if it did I wouldn't bet on keeping the look. It's like youve decided something without knowing what the compounds do for you at all but to make sure you ask people.

Honest advice, don't add fat if it's not something you want. Eat very clean and add size slowly with deca. Skip the masteron cause you're not ready for that compound at all. Cutting directly after bulking isn't the smartest thing either when your cortisol is gonna go high and your test is shut down. Can you? Yeah I'd say you can with experience, a perfect diet and if you manage to control cortisol but as a person at your age with limited experience I wouldn't go that route.

olilelo

Awards
DemntedCowboy- dont talk thx
Chados second part of your answear was exactly what i want to read ,simple clear and tons of good info from more experience person.

What about cutting first from 14 bf to 10 ,start as natty and end cut on juice and then go into lean bulk ?

and tbh im taking juice to compete not to look good on beach

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados second part of your answear was exactly what i was want to read ,simple clear and tons on good info from more experience person.

What about cutting first from 14 bf to 10 ,start as natty and end cut on juice and then go into lean bulk ?
I think you should cut natural first slowly.. Eat a lot of protein and fats and cut the carbs.. Do cardio few times a week and go to the gym. Bulk up when you're happy with your looks and again slow bulk to not add much fat. Drink a lot of water, in America they like to drink a gallon. Spread the water out during the day cause too much water at the same time will be bad for transfering nutrition through your body while having a big glass every 2 hours will actually help. It will also decrease the bloat making you leaner.

I like to add that I disagree with you taking steroids and especially a nandrolone at your age and if you have any demons in your head, anxiety or a girlfriend id strongly consider to not do it.

Maybe a better option would be to try test again but add something like primo/eq/var/winstrol to sort of recomp your body.

olilelo

Awards
I think you should cut natural first slowly.. Eat a lot of protein and fats and cut the carbs.. Do cardio few times a week and go to the gym. Bulk up when you're happy with your looks and again slow bulk to not add much fat. Drink a lot of water, in America they like to drink a gallon. Spread the water out during the day cause too much water at the same time will be bad for transfering nutrition through your body while having a big glass every 2 hours will actually help. It will also decrease the bloat making you leaner.

I like to add that I disagree with you taking steroids and especially a nandrolone at your age and if you have any demons in your head, anxiety or a girlfriend id strongly consider to not do it.

Maybe a better option would be to try test again but add something like primo/eq/var/winstrol to sort of recomp your body.

thx for info bro.
i know that is not the best idea to take stuff in my age but i feel like a can smoke people on stage and i love bb

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chados second part of your answear was exactly what i want to read ,simple clear and tons of good info from more experience person.

and tbh im taking juice to compete not to look good on beach
1st cycle was September, now your on second cycle, and now your trying to compete. Well lets see what you got. Post some pics. 21 and you think your a bad@$$ seens tons of you dont wanna listen to no advise, and bash people that dont agree with your ideas.

olilelo

Awards
1st cycle was September, now your on second cycle, and now your trying to compete. Well lets see what you got. Post some pics. 21 and you think your a bad@$$ seens tons of you dont wanna listen to no advise, and bash people that dont agree with your ideas.
XDDD

im starting my second cycle on middle of jan 2019 and my stage debiut will be in 2020 spring.First learn to read second learn from Chados how to give advice,

olilelo

Awards
XDDD

im starting my second cycle on middle of jan 2019 and my stage debiut will be in 2020 spring.First learn to read second learn from Chados how to give advice,

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
XDDD

Whatever kid. Good Luck

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx for info bro.
i know that is not the best idea to take stuff in my age but i feel like a can smoke people on stage and i love bb
Sure.. Thing is you're 21 and this is the most factual thing I'll tell you. When you get older, even 25 maybe you'll start thinking very differently. Everything you'll get in life will be more important to you if you worked hard for it, your health will be more important.

This is the absolute hardest thing to explain to a young person because we've all been there and we've never listened. Kids say shut up old man because they're afraid of growing up and they think it'll Never happen. It will happen faster than you can imagine.

olilelo

Awards
Sure.. Thing is you're 21 and this is the most factual thing I'll tell you. When you get older, even 25 maybe you'll start thinking very differently. Everything you'll get in life will be more important to you if you worked hard for it, your health will be more important.

This is the absolute hardest thing to explain to a young person because we've all been there and we've never listened. Kids say shut up old man because they're afraid of growing up and they think it'll Never happen. It will happen faster than you can imagine.

of crs u are right ,but u cant making bb career being natty :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XDDD

I agree that the advice I gave was more advice than cowboys but that doesn't mean I don't agree with him. He has kids a wife, house etc. You don't have this yet and I think that's the point his trying to make.

Everything seems so far away for you now but imagine how fast time goes by from 15-20 compared to 10-15. All of the sudden you're 30 and you're on trt because you made a an impulsive decision as a kid.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that the advice I gave was more advice than cowboys but that doesn't mean I don't agree with him. He has kids a wife, house etc. You don't have this yet and I think that's the point his trying to make.

Everything seems so far away for you now but imagine how fast time goes by from 15-20 compared to 10-15. All of the sudden you're 30 and you're on trt because you made a an impulsive decision as a kid.
Exactly, you just worded it better

olilelo

Awards

i see my chance and i took a risk maybe it was good idea maybe bad but i prefer to try than thinking rest of my life why im not tried and working 6-14 job

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of crs u are right ,but u cant making bb career being natty :)
Nope arguably not.. However you should evaluate why this is important to you? Is it a bad boy thing being 20 and wanting to look good? Thats honestly most people's need of getting on stage. Society has become extremely shallow and everything is beauty money and fame. You can look better than the average person without getting on stage.

Now you do have time to see how far you can go natural before you decide to take steroids. I am happy with my body but getting on stage would make me feel like a show off. Not saying there's anything wrong with bodybuilding as an interest I just can't see myself doing it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see my chance and i took a risk maybe it was good idea maybe bad but i prefer to try than thinking rest of my life why im not tried and working 6-14 job
Yes I understand that.. That's such a cliche isn't it? I am more like, why did I do this? I didn't have to do that cycle cause I wasn't fully invested and didn't know my body, how steroids affected my body etc.

Knowing what i know now I'd have much more muscles with less steroids. After all its harmful compounds and we don't wanna have to do it more than we need.

olilelo

Awards
Nope arguably not.. However you should evaluate why this is important to you? Is it a bad boy thing being 20 and wanting to look good? Thats honestly most people's need of getting on stage. Society has become extremely shallow and everything is beauty money and fame. You can look better than the average person without getting on stage.

Now you do have time to see how far you can go natural before you decide to take steroids. I am happy with my body but getting on stage would make me feel like a show off. Not saying there's anything wrong with bodybuilding as an interest I just can't see myself doing it.
and im opposite of this bro ,im living the lifestyle ,studying thing that is very close to it ,and my body looks better than 99 % people in gym so i assume thath i have above average genetics.and overall its my passion

olilelo

Awards
Yes I understand that.. That's such a cliche isn't it? I am more like, why did I do this? I didn't have to do that cycle cause I wasn't fully invested and didn't know my body, how steroids affected my body etc.

Knowing what i know now I'd have much more muscles with less steroids. After all its harmful compounds and we don't wanna have to do it more than we need.
and this is why i started with basic test cycle and now im doing my homework to make the best gains from at least as possible

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and im opposite of this bro ,im living the lifestyle ,studying thing that is very close to it ,and my body looks better than 99 % people in gym so i assume thath i have above average genetics.and overall its my passion
I get that.. I respect your dedication but you are young and you don't know you're young until you get older. You can't explain this to young people because they only think about the moment not the future. Anyways I'm not trying to bash you and I don't decide what you do. According to law you got just as much rights as me regardless of age.

My advice would be to focus less on the gear and more on the diet regardless of steroid usage.

olilelo

Awards
I get that.. I respect your dedication but you are young and you don't know you're young until you get older. You can't explain this to young people because they only think about the moment not the future. Anyways I'm not trying to bash you and I don't decide what you do. According to law you got just as much rights as me regardless of age.

My advice would be to focus less on the gear and more on the diet regardless of steroid usage.
thx !

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With how you want to do things, to cut and bulk in one go... Test tren, mast, with a superdrol start and a winstrol finish.

Test E 500 1-20
Tren E 200 1-20
Mast E 200 1-20
Superdrol 20mg 1-4
Winstrol 80mg 14-20

olilelo

Awards
With how you want to do things, to cut and bulk in one go... Test tren, mast, with a superdrol start and a winstrol finish.

Test E 500 1-20
Tren E 200 1-20
Mast E 200 1-20
Superdrol 20mg 1-4
Winstrol 80mg 14-20
can you explain me whats the role of each compunds except test ofcrs.
i mean time period, dose,ester.It really helps me enlarge my knowledge.
thx

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said before you're better off just doing test and anavar for while but...

Test obviously is there for the base, tren is there because it's tren, mast is there to mitigate some sides and dry out any possible bloat. You run them all the whole duration of the cycle because that's the cycle. Superdrol is there to shove glycogen into the muscles and provide early size and bulk while the rest kicks in, winstrol is the finisher to thin the skin and show the muscle fibers.

As far as doses theres two schools of thought, either run tren at half the test dose or run only 125mg of test and 500mg or more tren. One way works for some and not others.

You take that cycle and you're gonna end up on trt sooner than later any way you slice it. It would be much more reasonable to run test and dianabol for four weeks then test and EQ ten weeks and then test and anavar for six weeks if you want a 20 week cycle with lots of new stuff and less danger of messing up.

It's really much better not to stack on more than one new compound at once. And no matter what you choose, blast some HCG halfway through and then the last month use HCG after the final pinning. You'll probably need it.

olilelo

Awards
Like I said before you're better off just doing test and anavar for while but...

Test obviously is there for the base, tren is there because it's tren, mast is there to mitigate some sides and dry out any possible bloat. You run them all the whole duration of the cycle because that's the cycle. Superdrol is there to shove glycogen into the muscles and provide early size and bulk while the rest kicks in, winstrol is the finisher to thin the skin and show the muscle fibers.

As far as doses theres two schools of thought, either run tren at half the test dose or run only 125mg of test and 500mg or more tren. One way works for some and not others.

You take that cycle and you're gonna end up on trt sooner than later any way you slice it. It would be much more reasonable to run test and dianabol for four weeks then test and EQ ten weeks and then test and anavar for six weeks if you want a 20 week cycle with lots of new stuff and less danger of messing up.

It's really much better not to stack on more than one new compound at once. And no matter what you choose, blast some HCG halfway through and then the last month use HCG after the final pinning. You'll probably need it.
Thank you very much , i will take yr advice to heart and stick to this less dangerous cycle.or maybe find something even more safe.
i will try to end it in max 14-16 weeks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just run Deca and test. This is what I'm doing now and I am recomping nicely. I think you can use that as a way to maybe lower fat, while gain lean mass and strength and then you can run mast later on at a lower body fat percentage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3