SECOND BULKING ATTEMPT IRAQ... NEED YOUR HELP

Michaelin1833

Ok so i recovered from my bruised rib from training over here in the desert and i am back in the gym again but am looking for input. I have a nice compulation of supps here with me, i stocked up since being here is a perfect opportunity to acheive my goals. I obviously am not going to use them all at the same time but was wanting to get some input on what i should use for this go around. I have...

1.5 bottles of Trenadrol
1 bottle of Epistane
60 pills of M-Drol (left over)

First i was wondering if it would be best to stack one of these with another or take it some other way? Pulsed or not?

To go along with them i have the following...

Omega 3
Anobolic Pump
Milk Thistle
BCAA's

For PCT...
1 Bottle of Prime
1 Bottle of Post Cycle Support
Plenty of Tamoxofin Citrate
Albuterol/Keto

My stats are as followed 5"10 , 185 pounds , 16% bf. (Current Pics In Album)

What i was thinking was i want to bulk for the next three months and the last two months try and get as lean as possible by using the albuterol/keto and doing HIIT and p90x. I have already lost about 14 pounds just by diet alone and going to the pool 3x a week and running occasionally. My diet is pretty balanced and i am eating lots of fruits and vegetables and protein intake around 250g-350g per day. Good complex carbs and low sugar intake.

I just am looking for some knowledge on if i have the right idea about bulking 3 months and cutting for the last 2 and durring my bulk what combo of the supps i have i should take and the dossage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i have been researching alot and reading similiar peoples goals on AM but getting direct input with my situation helps the most. Thanks Again

JKBB44

Awards
If you are looking for an all out bulk i think the trenadrol and m-drol would be your best bet. I wouldn't stack epistane and m-drol together because they are both methylated. I'm assuming that you have run trenadrol and m-drol (because you have left over pills), i would dose the trenadrol 90/90/90/90 and the m-drol 0/10/10-20/20. I would make sure you have supporting supps while on cycle like AI Cycle support or C.E.L Cycle assist. I would save the BCAA's and anabolic pump for PCT.

As far as bulking, most people offcycle will have their calories 500 above their maintenance weight. When you go on cycle I would bump calories to 700 to 1000 above your maintence weight.

Personally i would cut after your cycle or just recomp during your cycle.

My PCT would look like this:
Tamox 20/20/20/20
I3C through entire PCT
Test booster (AI PCT support) 0/0/4/4/4/4 until you kill the bottle
Cortisol blocker (Lean Xtreme) start dosing in 3rd week take majority of dosing when you wake up and after you workout

Hope this helps,

JKBB

Michaelin1833

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he told me since i only have every other day out here to go to the gym he would pulse epi and mdrol. i know they are both methlyated but i have read mixed advise when it came to running 2 methylated compounds
epi 20/20/20/20/20
mdrol 10/10/10/10/10

its kinda hard out here to acuratly count my calories because in the chow hall i think the nutritional facts on the food are not to accurate. and when you say bunping them up that much if i am 185... what do you mean by maintenence weight and how much should i be eating?

the pct is pretty much right on to how i was going to run it. and as for cutting i was going to wait untill after my pct was done before i started.

JKBB44

Awards
you could go to fit day to figure out your daily calorie expenditure.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
careful there devil, two of those compounds will make you piss hot if you get steroid tested(m-drol and trenadrol). I would stick with the epi if I were you, and do a long term pulse along with test boosters like Diesel test hardcore on your non-epi pulse days. this way little to no shutdown, slow but solid gains, and something that would stay permanent. just my advice from one old jarhead to another. stay safe man, i'm in Bdad myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Cycle Logs 16