Advice on second ph cycle, bulking

guitarhero77

Awards
Hey guys, I have a question. I'm looking to start a ph cycle next week, and I want some input from all of the knowledgable people here.
In 2013 I took pmag, pct with tamox and got decent results.

My goals are bulking and gaining strength. I am 215lbs 5'11 ~14% bf.

This is actually my second account, I didn't want to post on my main because I'm a nasm cpt at a local gym and I want my info kept private. I'm not a noob lol but as far as ph's go, I am out of the game and need advice on what's currently available! Thanks in advance

guitarhero77

Awards
Wrong forum I believe. Maybe I am a noob.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, might want Admin to move this to Anabolics ;)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question. I'm looking to start a ph cycle next week, and I want some input from all of the knowledgable people here.
In 2013 I took pmag, pct with tamox and got decent results.

My goals are bulking and gaining strength. I am 215lbs 5'11 ~14% bf.

This is actually my second account, I didn't want to post on my main because I'm a nasm cpt at a local gym and I want my info kept private. I'm not a noob lol but as far as ph's go, I am out of the game and need advice on what's currently available! Thanks in advance
if you ant to go mild you can go the sarm route lgd,ostarine or s4. you can easily gain 10lbs to 15lbs on a 12 week cycle. if you want to go designer steroid you still have trest,m1a,msten & dmz. if you want to go ph route you have 1-dhea