SD alone or with PROP. FIRST CYCLE

gcdpo91

Awards
Ok so I'm 22. I've Been training on and off for 5 years, but have been training hard and consistent with diet for the last 6 months. I'm doing a cycle knowing the cons, but I feel the benefits outweigh the side effects. I have a bottle of superdrol and can get a cheap bottle of test prop but for financial reasons would prefer just the SD if the gains are still going to be good. I have Nolva for pct.

I'm planning on doing a 4-6 week cycle which will either be:

Cycle 1
Superdrol 4-6 wks (amt of ml depends on how many weeks) suggestions wanted????

Cycle 2

Test prop 6 weeks
Superdrol 4 weeks (either First 4 weeks or last 4 weeks)

I know this is a bit of a rookie thing to ask, but I just want as many opinions other then friends and my own on this.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If bump the test prop to 8 weeks run at 75mg Ed. With the sd for 4 weeks.

It's a great cycle and u'll feel good on it. Sd will shut u down and no test makes me feel like crap.

Sd is serious and shouldn't be ur first cycle.

gcdpo91

Awards
What would you recommend for a first cycle at 22? Would Hdrol be a better option. I can get to test e, test prop, liquid dbol, superdrol, Hdrol, sus 250. so I was trying to make a first cycle out of these options.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
At 6'1 and 158 pounds i think you could gain a lot more muscle quite easily with diet tweaks.

However, the andro series by primordial performance is said to be a good first cycle.