Scratch the "ANDROS"!!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you assume my 5 year old loves unseasoned chicken and veggies all day everyday.and I dont do the same. UNSUBSCRIBE YOU BUSTER ASS DUDE
What's wrong with that? It's great food and your kid will thank you later, much better than other "kids food" that's full of junk!

Get your priorities right!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I know this is going to be considered the "booohooo" way of looking at it, but why not give yourself a good 6 months of strength building and heavy eating THEN hit the RPN for 6 weeks???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's wrong with that? It's great food and your kid will thank you later, much better than other "kids food" that's full of junk!

Have you ever tried to feed a kid unseasoned chicken and vegetables? Good luck. They're kids. Not bodybuilders.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone hates reality
You lost me
Agreed. I tried sodium free taco seasoning last night and it had so little flavor. I couldn't imagine unseasoned chicken. Food is meant to be enjoyed
Absolutely.

It's not imperative to eat bland unseasoned food for "gains"

Enjoy your food!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ever tried to feed a kid unseasoned chicken and vegetables? Good luck. They're kids. Not bodybuilders.

Didn't you say you didn't have kids, so wtf do you know?!

Yes, I have, maybe not totally unseasoned but we always cook food with limited sodium in my house and kids eat what ever they get used to. My son eat Oatmeal with peanut butter pretty much everyday for breakfast (that's really cheap btw) and he eats brown rice&chicken with broccoli (not expensive either when bought in bulk) for dinner, he likes it because that's what he is used to. It's important to me to feed my kids nutritious food that's healthy!

Wtf do you know about my priorities? I work and take care of my family, my family is my priority, I make sure they have a good house, good clothes, good food!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I also pay taxes so this guy can go and buy steroids instead of food for his family.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scratch the "ANDROS"!!

Didn't you say you didn't have kids, so wtf do you know?!

Yes, I have, maybe not totally unseasoned but we always cook food with limited sodium in my house and kids eat what ever they get used to. My son eat Oatmeal with peanut butter pretty much everyday for breakfast (that's really cheap btw) and he eats brown rice&chicken with broccoli (not expensive either when bought in bulk) for dinner, he likes it because that's what he is used to. It's important to me to feed my kids nutritious food that's healthy!

Wtf do you know about my priorities? I work and take care of my family, my family is my priority, I make sure they have a good house, good clothes, good food!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I also pay taxes so this guy can go and buy steroids instead of food for his family.
I don't have kids. I do have nieces and nephews. I do babysit. You may not know this with your closed mind but you can know about kids without having them. Maybe I run a daycare. I'd deal with kids all day long. Instead you took a very limited piece of information and tried to extrapolate something more. And failed.

Besides you realize you can have nutritious food that isn't bro food? Or did you forget basic nutrition because you were too busy chastising someone else?

So you don't like when someone questions your priorities but have no problem talking mad **** about someone else's priority based upon extremely limited information? Funny how that works.

Oh yeah - he never said he was on welfare. And he currently doesn't have food stamps. And you can't use food stamps to buy steroids so you kinda just look like an idiot.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are ruining this log for me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't have kids. I do have nieces and nephews. I do babysit. You may not know this with your closed mind but you can know about kids without having them. Maybe I run a daycare. I'd deal with kids all day long. Instead you took a very limited piece of information and tried to extrapolate something more. And failed.

Besides you realize you can have nutritious food that isn't bro food? Or did you forget basic nutrition because you were too busy chastising someone else?

So you don't like when someone questions your priorities but have no problem talking mad **** about someone else's priority based upon extremely limited information? Funny how that works.

Oh yeah - he never said he was on welfare. And he currently doesn't have food stamps. And you can't use food stamps to buy steroids so you kinda just look like an idiot.
Lol, you're trying your hardest to sound smart but you're not, you can ask me about my priorities all day long if you want and my answers will always be the same, family first.

You're right, nutritious food doesn't have to be "bro food", I just gave you/him examples of food that's cheap, easy to make and that you can feed to kids.

You're also right that I don't know you or "Mr Bodybuilder on food stamps" so I just have to go after what you guys write on this thread and you said "I don't even have kids" and if you don't have your own kids, you don't know, doesn't matter if you babysit or have a day care.

This guy said he don't have money to buy quality food and have to wait for his food stamps to get food, yet he have money to buy steroids for himself, that, to me, speaks clearly where he's priorities are at.

Your priorities is still up in the air, from what it looks like you're defending a guy that have no business in doing steroids and is incapable to feed his family so us tax payers have to.

If I'm an ass for telling the truth, so be it, but most likely you been an ass the whole time without even knowing it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mommy and Daddy aren't yelling. They're communicating...

Carry on with the GAINZ!!!!! Kids love chef boy r d, Mac n cheese.

I turned out fine on cheese sandwiches with pickles.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Ignore that jack brother. Well today was a huge day. I felt more motivated than I ever have going into the gym. It felt amazing. No sides to account for so far.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
*Triceps mainly and chest*
I don't count reps I just focus on giving it my all.

All weights at 140/120/100/80/60/40/20 besides adjustable pulley high up pull straight down no shoulder movement 35/25/20/10 6sets
Bent over dumbbell row 35lbs until fail 3sets
Triceps reverse curl until fail weights above 5 sets
Back to pulley 4 sets
Back to reverse curls 3 sets
Chest flies 4 sets
My Ride was ready to go so I came back and did wide push-ups until fail 2sets
I also went up 10 pounds. I'm doing literally 100s of reps when I hit the gym. People think it's ridiculous but I'm not bulking I'm just trying to reform my body completely. Pct will do as much weight as possible with fewer reps

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
This thread
Just a couple of things bro
1. You don't look like a hard gainer
2. You're doing way too much volume with too little weight, you wanna be hitting 8-12 reps with not much left in tank for 3-5 sets of an exercise for hypertrophy..... that's what initiates growth, if you want to "reform" your body, cardio down until you are lean and the clean bulk until desired size! IMO all you're doing is burning calories and you're not gonna see any gains
Here for advice if you need some

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scratch the "ANDROS"!!

So much shade thrown in this thread. Last post had some good advice though. Happy NYE players.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much shade thrown in this thread. Last post had some good advice though. Happy NYE players.
No shade. They're talking to him directly not passively lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No shade. They're talking to him directly not passively lol
Shade can be direct lol. Either way this was in interesting thread. I have no opinion on the matter.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
This thread
Just a couple of things bro
1. You don't look like a hard gainer
2. You're doing way too much volume with too little weight, you wanna be hitting 8-12 reps with not much left in tank for 3-5 sets of an exercise for hypertrophy..... that's what initiates growth, if you want to "reform" your body, cardio down until you are lean and the clean bulk until desired size! IMO all you're doing is burning calories and you're not gonna see any gains
Here for advice if you need some
Thanks for the advice man, I seem to have alot of strength in my fast twitch fiber than my slow twitch so for a recomp I probably need to do what your talking about.for sure
Thanks again

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll spend all my extra money on video games and energy drinks so I ensure I get that body I always dreamed of
I think they are referring to your earlier posts about about being too poor to eat well and having trouble feeding your daughter. Nothing wrong with that, as everyone can have down moments. But if you are on food stamps, you don't have the money for steroids. That is what they are talking about. You aren't going to get the body of your dreams with a poop diet.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yeah, I looked up bodybuilding on a budget. I'm far from a bodybuilder, but it's a great search if anyone else is having trouble with that

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are for bodybuilders/athletes.... You should have done more research before jumping into this bro

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I am an amateur for sure. Doesn't mean my first cycle is gonna be perfect. I just got a serm though, and am steadily doing research.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do have a good frame.and I'm poor dude I got a daughter and I'm barely scraping by, but I'm totally doing great as of family!!thank you for the advice.there is just no way to afford a good diet.i do get it in here and there.im gonna get a **** load of meal replacement for Christmas though
Dude, I understand money is tight and all, same with me, but you have no business taking hormones unless your nutrition is good. Not trying to be a douche either but you need to pack on quality muscle first. I know this might sound like I'm being a jerk, but I promise I'm not trying to be. If we don't build a solid foundation, then the juice/pro hormone gains will easily disappear once we're done.

You should look up Kali Muscle and learn about his jailhouse nutrition plan. Ramen noodles and tuna man. Cheap and effective for bulking. Also, Bodybuilding.com has that "Big on a Budget" series where pros walk you through the best way to spend 50, 75 or 100 a week on food.

Good luck!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Dude, I understand money is tight and all, same with me, but you have no business taking hormones unless your nutrition is good. Not trying to be a douche either but you need to pack on quality muscle first. I know this might sound like I'm being a jerk, but I promise I'm not trying to be. If we don't build a solid foundation, then the juice/pro hormone gains will easily disappear once we're done.

You should look up Kali Muscle and learn about his jailhouse nutrition plan. Ramen noodles and tuna man. Cheap and effective for bulking. Also, Bodybuilding.com has that "Big on a Budget" series where pros walk you through the best way to spend 50, 75 or 100 a week on food.

Good luck!
Highly considering dropping the havoc for now. And it's tax season bro!!lol once income tax is in I'll definitely be continuing with the havoc.and since there were no sides i might stack it with grim ment by reaper

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Besides those who are purely giving advice out of the love for fitness
Your all douche bags and completely ruined what would of been an on point log. **** you very much?

so1970

Awards
I don't think anyone is trying to cut you down or be a douchebag. Just giving advice.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I don't think anyone is trying to cut you down or be a douchebag. Just giving advice.
Yeah, it will be much better to wait for my income tax so I can get an on point diet in bulk. Hopefully enough for 3 months.but I only used for about 2 weeks. I started my pct today. Should I use for 2 weeks or less to save it for a bigger run??

so1970

Awards
I believe time on =time off but there's alot more knowledgeable people than me on here

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
That's what I have been lead to believe. I just don't know many people who did a 2on2off cycle.which I might try so I can sustain the PROHORMONES longer with little sides(in theory)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time on + pct = time off (that's the general rule of thumb) Unless you get bloods regularly then you could base your cycle time off the bloodwork

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Thanks y'all!! Also just got some grim ment by reaper Labs.will be throwing that on top of the havoc

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Literally just read in another thread today that someone bought some M1A from reaper and it was completely bunk.. just saying