Sawa3 San Xtreme Log

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 34

ran 6 miles today and stretched, and did a bit of core work.
Calories for today were 1574. Percentages were 46% carbs, 31% protein, and 23% fat.

Over all a pretty good day I would say.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
oops, not sure how I missed posting day 35.. swore I did... Losing my mind.. here is day 36

Day 36

nearing the end of this log. Will go through 45 days. I ran 4 miles today. It was also chest and arms day. Over all I felt great and had a fantastic work out. Took San Fierce for my preworkout. Love how it works!

Calories for the day were 1515. Percentages were 40% carbs, 41% protein, and 19% fat. Over all a great day.

Even better we got to have a great friend for dinner too. Hopefully he likes the foods I sent home with him!

Tomorrow I will run again and hopefully lift if time allows. i am finally almost done with re-organizing my basement! yay!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're a machine, Sawa. Just awesome, I can't wait for the final results!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 37

Calories for the day were 1729. Percentages were 26% carbs, 40% protein, and 34% fat.

Ran 3 miles today. Also did back, shoulders, and core. Over all a great work out.
Tomorrow is an off day. I have to finish getting the cake ready for my friends bridal shower and the rest of the stuff I need to prepare. Should be a great day.

Thanks. I enjoy working hard and feeling good. Let's see how the results are. Next week!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 39

I didn't feel great today so I took the day off and just took it easy.
Calories for the day were 1466. Percentages are 33% carbs, 37% protein, and 30% fat.
I hope to run 6-7 miles tomorrow if I feel better.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 40
Calories were 1564 for the day. Percentages were 35% carbs, 35% protein, and 30% fat.
I ran 7 miles today. The beginning of the run wasn't great, but by the end it i was just fine.
Will weigh in last day of log since we are so close now. Pleased with results this far.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 41

Over all a good day. I ran 3 faster miles then lifted. I did Shoulders, back, legs and core. Over all good a work out.

calories for the day were 1544. Percentages were 36% carbs, 34% protein, and 295 fat.

Sorry I had to do it in the am. had to get up extra early!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 42

Ran 3 easy miles then did a chest and arms work out. Over all I felt great, especially with getting up early.
Calories for the day were 1352. Percentage were 39% carbs, 38% protein, and 23% fat.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 43

Ran 3 good paced miles. I didn't lift today because I was sore and pressed for time. I will either run and lift or just lift tomorrow. Feeling good overall.
Calories for day were 1700. Percentages were 33% carbs, 36% protein, and 31% fat.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 44
Didn't end up working out today. Had an issue with my ring finger and am not sure what is up. Wasted part of my day fixing that.
Macros weren't bad for the day. Made some great new recipes too.
Calories were 1492. Percentages were 39% carbs, 35% protein, and 26% fat.

Tomorrow is last day of log. Will only put in part of day because will be gone for a good chunk of the day. Will give final review and results on Monday due to timing of things. So glad I was able to do this awesome San log!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Final thoughts and results

weight- 151.4
Waist- 26
Hips- 36
Thighs-19

With this stack I used T2 Xtreme, and Tight! Xtreme Reloaded. I loved the over all all day energy I had with the products. I saw great results with weight loss and inches lost.
Over all I gained strength and really got into a groove with my running to begin training for my next half marathon.

I would recommend the products and would use again with the results I had from the past 45 days.

thanks again to Poison and the folks at San for giving me the chance to log this great product. I really appreciate t

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting - Finishing

Starting weight and Measurements
Weight-154.2 lbs - 151.4 lbs
Waist- 29 in - 26 in
Hips- 37.5 in - 36in
Thighs- 20 in - 19

Excellent, Sawa! Thanks for your commitment, detail, and frequent updates!