Save your money use ECA Stack

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if recreate would work for ephedrine part?
I'd say no as it doesn't have any ephedrine in it... It's a fat loss sup with other approaches.

Maybe Ephedrine, Recreate and Caffeine would work, but I haven't tried that at all so I can't quite comment.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
How long should one stay on an ECA stack? Not sure if there is a max time one should use it then take a break. Or is it ok to use until you achieve your desired results.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of Recreate having good appetite suppressant properties...what I call a lack of discipline lol

jr0d

Awards
Can anyone suggest the best brand/herbs for the e/c?like the best quality stuff tht works good(

rrm

Awards
Can anyone suggest the best brand/herbs for the e/c?like the best quality stuff tht works good(
kaizen epedrinehcl and i use allmax caffiene which i find works really well

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know how long one should stay on an ECA stack? Is there a certain max amount of time you should use it?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
kaizen epedrinehcl and i use allmax caffiene which i find works really well
Any other suggestions on brand out there also or is everyone using the Kaizen?

Mr.50

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know how long one should stay on an ECA stack? Is there a certain max amount of time you should use it?
i've different things from everyone....i guess it depends on how you respond to stims. u can do 2 weeks 1 on, 4 on 2 off, 1 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off.....u know, just play with it and figure it out. im doing 6-7, but tapering down, so itll look like 1,2,3,3,2,1...but im a bigger guy and dont get really jittery from stims :wave2:

jr0d

Awards
was wondering anyone can tell me any sites to get ephedrine thts not from canda?

rrm

Awards
i'm thinking about ordering the kaizen ephedrine http://http://www.vasopro-ephedrine-hcl.com/ephedrinehcl-8mg.html I already have caff. and asprin. but do you guys think it would be ok for me to use this? i'm 18 and on a CKD right now for summer...i don't want to die either lol but i really wanna lose that fat!!
its fine just really make sure that you dont over dose. My cousin is 17 and doin an ECA stack and hes had no bad side effects. And if you do feel bad effects just stop and try something else.

UKStrength

Exactly ^^^ Just listen to your body, do not go over 100mg ephedrine a day and try not to take any other stimulants outwith the ECA stack.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Exactly ^^^ Just listen to your body, do not go over 100mg ephedrine a day and try not to take any other stimulants outwith the ECA stack.
what do you think about NO...either Superpump 250 or White Flood?

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about NO...either Superpump 250 or White Flood?
"bump" i'm thinking about taking white flood with this as well, and i'm also taking a creatine/bcaa mix.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
"bump" i'm thinking about taking white flood with this as well, and i'm also taking a creatine/bcaa mix.
yupp, Im taking Purple Wraath & XC4 Ethyl Ester creatine...

what type of cardio are you doing?

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
yupp, Im taking Purple Wraath & XC4 Ethyl Ester creatine...

what type of cardio are you doing?
on workout days i'll bike for 30 mins, on off days i'll fast jog/run for 30mins. since i'm also doing CKD i don't want to over do the cardio. what about you? and is it safe to do moderate/heavy cardio with ECA?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
on workout days i'll bike for 30 mins, on off days i'll fast jog/run for 30mins. since i'm also doing CKD i don't want to over do the cardio. what about you? and is it safe to do moderate/heavy cardio with ECA?
o, well yea if your on a diet like CKD u dont wanna over due cardio, Im not any 'special' diet, im doing 30 min fasted in the morning, then another 30 min post WO, all low intersity, long duration incline walking or put the elliptical to the max (incline,resistance)

elshano

elshano

Awards
i hope i'm not out of line in asking this but a certain part of this stack is controlled in my country and very hard to get hold of. what i'm wondering is if PE does the same job or if it's not even worth bothering. cheers!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i hope i'm not out of line in asking this but a certain part of this stack is controlled in my country and very hard to get hold of. what i'm wondering is if PE does the same job or if it's not even worth bothering. cheers!
PE? Pure Ephedrine?

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
you should be able to order the "certain part of the stack" online...shipping will probably be a helluva lot though since you're down under...what is "PE"

Korben

Korben

Awards
I think he is talking about pseudoephedrine, aka the real Sudafed (the one behind the counter). Do not get the sudafed PE it is worthless. As far as PE vs ephedrine PE is a diasteromer of ephedrine. It will have similar side effects but not as pronounced as ephedrine.

Dosing.. do not go offer 120 mg per day!

I think it would be nice to see a ECA vs PCA stack thread.

elshano

elshano

Awards
yep.. pseudo. sorry for being vague, wasn't sure what the protocol is this kind of 'grey area' stuff
there are some pharmacies here that won't even sell pseudo full stop so it's a little tough
cheers for the advice!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
no one has any comments on using a NO product (White Flood, Shotgun, Explode, Superpump...)while on ECA or ECY???

Korben

Korben

Awards
I think a NO product would be fine.. it won't interfer with the stack i wouldn't think and probably give you a nice boost preworkout.. If you are cutting you may wanna avoid the creatine "puffyness" but NO should be fine.

Has anyone done pseudoephedrine instead of ephedrine?

elshano

elshano

Awards
well it looks like the only avenue available to me so i'll give it a crack and let you know ;)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided not to take a NO product, due to the high amounts of stims, mainly caffeine, but I am taking AEX by VPX, it solely composed of Arginine, Cnidium Monnier, L-Nor Valine, Folic Acid

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
ive been on ecy for a couple weeks. ive also been taking jacked. at first i would drop the caffeine and just do e and y with a scoop but i think i built up a tolerance quick. im taking ecy 4 times a day with a normal dose of no2 and not noticing much. id say if u lower ur caffeine intake i dont see it as much of a problem. or just skip one dose of eca altogether and use ur no2.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
if ur really worried maybe just take some arganine aakg or something with bcaas.on second look it seems like what ur taking is essentially that.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
if ur really worried maybe just take some arganine aakg or something with bcaas.on second look it seems like what ur taking is essentially that.
basically it is, so im just going to keep it up. how has the progress been on your cut? i know you told me your cardio, but hows your diet look?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
While using ECY at quite high doses I'd not mess with any sort of stims, but I always threw my daily Neovar in.

So don't know, I don't think you need the stim out of an NO, but you could certainly use a nice creatine product.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
basically it is, so im just going to keep it up. how has the progress been on your cut? i know you told me your cardio, but hows your diet look?
ive been cutting for a good couple of months now. overall progress has been pretty good, lost alot of bf but a bit of muscle too. i was on dcp/geranium/recreate before the ecy and to be honest i noticed more from that which surprised me. ive been doing ecy for about 2 weeks and i think im making a little progress but not at the rate i expected. im gonna keep it up for 2 more weeks then increase calories for a bit.

im down to about 190, im eating an average of 2700 cals a day. (doing low intensity cardio every morning, lifting 5 times a week w/ hiit on non lift days). i was implementing a form of carb cycling but ive gotten a bit less strict with it. on my off days i keep it at about 50g carbs, high days 250-300 (1-2 a week) and the rest at about 100-150 carbs. Im aiming for higher protein now since i started losing size so about 300-350g. rest is fats.

i primarily just eat fruits for carbs, with occasional oats/grain bread. berries seem to be a wonder for me since they fill me up and taste delicious with so little carb content. i blend them into all my shakes with sugarfree soymilk and peanut butter and protein powder. i found this to be a good way of staying full/ quickly eating healthy. aside from that i stick to beef/chicken/turkey with occasional fish. vegetables (primarily celery and spinach and onions) and tons of almonds. let me know if u need any more specifics, i usually just grill whatever meat i can find with some vegetables and fruit in the morning/pre/postworkout.

im thinking im stalling just because ive been cutting for so long and i might just need a break. i love having abs again though. also my tolerance to stims is beginning to scare me. i can sleep pretty soon after taking 25mg ephedra, 10mg yohimbine and 200 caffine whereas before id be up all night. i love the effects of ephedra though even if i dont notice the fatburning as much.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
While using ECY at quite high doses I'd not mess with any sort of stims, but I always threw my daily Neovar in.

So don't know, I don't think you need the stim out of an NO, but you could certainly use a nice creatine product.
ive been wondering about that. ive always been told to use creatine while cutting but imo i dont notice much from them. i have a couple tubs of green mag/ cell mass. i guess i could give it a shot. it would give me a break from no for a bit

dpfisher

Any opinions on this product?

Mahuang (10% extract for 10mg of ephedra alkaloids) 100mg
Norephedrine 40mg
Kola Nut 20mg
Caffeine USP 200mg
Taurine 130mg
Boswellia 250mg
Ginger Root 100mg
Chromium Picolinate 1mg
Pantothenic Acid 200mg
Yohimbine HCl 6mg
Guarana 50mg

figgs0798

figgs0798

Awards
would i take an eca stack before working out?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ECA stack pre workout yes.

For me it worked best at 30mins prior.

I also cycle for 2 weeks on and 2 off. As when i was on a constant dose of 30mg, after maybe 5 weeks, i needed 50mg and then that wasent cutting it, so cycling helped me a great deal.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ive been cutting for a good couple of months now. overall progress has been pretty good, lost alot of bf but a bit of muscle too. i was on dcp/geranium/recreate before the ecy and to be honest i noticed more from that which surprised me. ive been doing ecy for about 2 weeks and i think im making a little progress but not at the rate i expected. im gonna keep it up for 2 more weeks then increase calories for a bit.

im down to about 190, im eating an average of 2700 cals a day. (doing low intensity cardio every morning, lifting 5 times a week w/ hiit on non lift days). i was implementing a form of carb cycling but ive gotten a bit less strict with it. on my off days i keep it at about 50g carbs, high days 250-300 (1-2 a week) and the rest at about 100-150 carbs. Im aiming for higher protein now since i started losing size so about 300-350g. rest is fats.

i primarily just eat fruits for carbs, with occasional oats/grain bread. berries seem to be a wonder for me since they fill me up and taste delicious with so little carb content. i blend them into all my shakes with sugarfree soymilk and peanut butter and protein powder. i found this to be a good way of staying full/ quickly eating healthy. aside from that i stick to beef/chicken/turkey with occasional fish. vegetables (primarily celery and spinach and onions) and tons of almonds. let me know if u need any more specifics, i usually just grill whatever meat i can find with some vegetables and fruit in the morning/pre/postworkout.

im thinking im stalling just because ive been cutting for so long and i might just need a break. i love having abs again though. also my tolerance to stims is beginning to scare me. i can sleep pretty soon after taking 25mg ephedra, 10mg yohimbine and 200 caffine whereas before id be up all night. i love the effects of ephedra though even if i dont notice the fatburning as much.
ive been wondering about that. ive always been told to use creatine while cutting but imo i dont notice much from them. i have a couple tubs of green mag/ cell mass. i guess i could give it a shot. it would give me a break from no for a bit
Ive read about carb cycling also, Im a little against it though...a break may do u good, I'd suggest 2-3 weeks, if you've been cutting for a few months, and u have a high tolerance for the stims...i've been taking creatine ethyl ester and love it, also Ive started to incorporate Y into my cut...deff can feel the difference, Im dosing 1/2/3/3/2/1...so ultimately a 6 week ECY but we'll see how it goes

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack pre workout yes.

For me it worked best at 30mins prior.

I also cycle for 2 weeks on and 2 off. As when i was on a constant dose of 30mg, after maybe 5 weeks, i needed 50mg and then that wasent cutting it, so cycling helped me a great deal.
I may try this, depending on how it goes, this is my first cut using an ECY so I'm not sure how it will work out

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
eca or clen never gave me the shakes.. and i ran clen up to 200

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fat burner is more effective than the ECA stack...or if u can stand it the ECY stack...so why waste money on fat burners that dont stack up...

i dont get it? none of them can touch the ECA..
if they could...they would be banned for fat loss just like Ephedra is
To make bold statements such as this, one must first have data for which to justify the statement. Without delving into the legality dilemma, I would have to say there are things out there that can compare the the ECA stack, and perhaps even outperform.

As for your question, I think you've answered it, implicitly. If the other fatburners were as strong as ephedra, they would be banned. Why don't people buy ECA? Probably because it is banned. For example, to get it in my state, you are limited to so many mg's per month. When you purchase, you must shown identification, and sign a waiver. This waiver is then sent to the DEA for documentation. If you go over your limit, you get a visitor. Remember, this compound is also used to make illegal drugs.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To make bold statements such as this, one must first have data for which to justify the statement. Without delving into the legality dilemma, I would have to say there are things out there that can compare the the ECA stack, and perhaps even outperform.

As for your question, I think you've answered it, implicitly. If the other fatburners were as strong as ephedra, they would be banned. Why don't people buy ECA? Probably because it is banned. For example, to get it in my state, you are limited to so many mg's per month. When you purchase, you must shown identification, and sign a waiver. This waiver is then sent to the DEA for documentation. If you go over your limit, you get a visitor. Remember, this compound is also used to make illegal drugs.
Agreed, SX wipes the floor with ECA/Clen.

Especially in terms of risk Vs reward.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive never understood from the start why we would even compare ECA/ECY to Clen lol

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

QUESTION? if EPHEDRA was unbanned tommorrow... how fast would AX have a ECA based Fatburner on the marker?