Sarms or Test for aspiring NFL player

Gdougherty

Awards
I'm currently training to run a 40 at my pro day for the second year. I was on an Nfl team in the offseason last year but got cut in final cuts during camp. I'm right on the edge of being athletic enough to make it I just need a little more. My biggest problem is I need to run a fast 40 to get signed again and genetically I'm about at my limit running a high 4.8. I was researching sarms considering doing and lgd and mk677 stack for 6 weeks. The way the set up works is I run the pro day in late march, Go to rookie mini camp in may and potentially get signed. Then the NFL drug testing is random and there's a solid chance I wouldn't get tested until late July. But at a minimum I will have 6 weeks to clear my system. Just curious if anyone had advice about detection times or something different I could take. Basically it's worth the risk to me and I'd rather go down swinging,

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Sarms tend to have very long half life making them very bad choice for tested athlete.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're at the level in the game i wouldn't risk the chance of not passing a drug test. That's my two cents though.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
If you are wanting to put on a bit of size check out igf des in and out of your system in 20-30min

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would stick with test. too many products can hurt your breathing thus lowering performance.. id go down swinging at 400-600 per week.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here's some info. copied about test prop:
Testosterone propionate: Though the pharmacokinetics of testosterone propionate aren’t well elucidated, its elimination half-life is estimated between 2 and 3 days following intramuscular administration. This indicates that complete elimination of exogenous testosterone (propionate) will likely take between 11 days and 16.5 days after your final dose. Compared to enanthate and cypionate, testosterone propionate is eliminated in a short-duration (within just 2 to 3 weeks).

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TEST for sure and HGH. These are naturally occurring so just need to time it right. The levels they test for are much more lenient than the average lab corp test etc..

Almost impossible to fail a test with a little common sense

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How are you training for this 40 yard dash?

Have you got a coach trained specifically in acceleration/ the 40 yard dash? I wouldn't write yourself off if you haven't been coached specifically for this test. If not, i'd recommend getting a coach that specializes in short distances (sub 100 meters) and get them to focus on technique and power for the first 50 meters.

Technique in those distances is critical to performance, and you can shave milliseconds of your time just by improving it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also concentrate on squatting deep to develop raw power... in the 40 you need those short term powerful bursts of strength to propel you faster.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
find out how everyone else in the NFL is beating the test

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm...sounds more like you need something to help boost endurance(some research chems as well as natural products out there for this), a professional coach(look towards universities and colleges near by) and maybe jist a little gear for recovery. Unless you need to get big too.

A good coach would be #1 over all. Can't cheat technique, skill, practice/hardwork/ dedication and experience. Priceless.