SARMS or other recommendations

Gumbounddotnet

Awards
Hi everyone, I am brand new to everything. I got blood work done and found out I have lower test/free test and they started me on the following: test 150mg a week, anastrozole 1mg a week, and I think enclomipine 25mg twice a week.
Just wanted to ask some more experienced members if taking SARMs while on TRT is worthwhile? I know absolutely nothing about SARMS other than a few like ostarine and rad140(I think?) but don’t know much about sides or results. Overall goals are just to lean out while maintaining as much muscle as possible.
Sorry that I’m so new. I read a few posts but the question wasn’t answered fully in the posts I saw and I have absolutely no idea what sites are reputable. Thanks for the help!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi everyone, I am brand new to everything. I got blood work done and found out I have lower test/free test and they started me on the following: test 150mg a week, anastrozole 1mg a week, and I think enclomipine 25mg twice a week.
Just wanted to ask some more experienced members if taking SARMs while on TRT is worthwhile? I know absolutely nothing about SARMS other than a few like ostarine and rad140(I think?) but don’t know much about sides or results. Overall goals are just to lean out while maintaining as much muscle as possible.
Sorry that I’m so new. I read a few posts but the question wasn’t answered fully in the posts I saw and I have absolutely no idea what sites are reputable. Thanks for the help!
In my opinion, a sarm like lgd @20mg/day is a good way to dip your toes while on trt. But! You should wait. It takes a while to dial in a trt protocol. Your Dr. Should be doing bloodwork every so often and possibly making adjustments until he gets your numbers exactly where he wants them and throwing in sarms or steroids or anything that effects your hormones will prevent him/her from accurately dialing in your dose/protocol. He may find you don't need anastrozole and if you add stuff it may effect estrogen. You actually don't want to be on a ai like that long term it's really unhealthy so get dialed in before you add stuff

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this online trt or in person? I know even online clinics usually do the first follow up bloodwork like 90 days after you start. As smont said, get dialed in, make sure there are no issues, and then add stuff. Took a friend of mine like 4 months to get dialed in properly

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd look into mk677 as well so you can use a different pathway for growth

Gumbounddotnet

Awards
Thanks guys. This is an in person clinic. I’ll hold off for now on adding anything. I’m getting blood work done every 5 weeks in person. Will look into your recommendations after I’m dialed in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 33