SARMS OD, prelude to Hellabeaster/2X PH!

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'm thinking about ending my mini PCT a bit shorter, feeling really great and although many ppl say you can't fully go based on that compared to bloods, I don't think I was one bit suppressed and if anything this PCT is just making things that much better.

Sorry for sharing this but getting rando woodys all the time and after finally getting laid after nearly 2 weeks I went for like a min the first time and I even had to say that hasn't happened since I was a kid and technically being mid 20's, still feel like a kid, just matured quickly in time through great and punishing moments hahha.

That being said, I'm going to adjust my forma down to 1 squirt am/pm and I'll still take the post/daa for another few days or until I properly taper down with forma. The plan would be to start my week pre-load by the beginning of next week; I've thought about 2 weeks, but I'm thinking I can get away it as my body handled a stack like that no problem at all, and I'm in a lot cleaner of an environment compared to during that time. First timers reading this, stay with 2 weeks until you know how you react to it.

Gonna hit legs in a few and depending on how my arms feel, gonna hit up my circuit training again consisting of martial arts and core work, didn't hit abs yesterday so I might as well hit them today and work on the lower ones. I also made a lil concoction for pwo = c4 + liquid carbs + gatorade + 1 banana or 2 (if you're feeling like getting cracked the fck out), however, if I was on cycle, I'd never do this and when I get back in a couple of hours I'll post up what went down.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also on top of semi rants and bad advice, my fellow NY/NJ'ers, and alright CT I'll give ya tri-state props for the ppl who don't know, this Harlem Shake ain't tha real Harlem Shake; I was born not too far from there and spent a lot of time around the city especially 125th, Malcolm X and Lennox with that fire ass soul food and back in the day street troubles. Now, their tryna make it all hipster/dubstep wearing non prescription glasses with furry animal hats, what does that have to do with music, you'll have to figure that on your own, because I have no clue.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also on top of semi rants and bad advice, my fellow NY/NJ'ers, and alright CT I'll give ya tri-state props for the ppl who don't know, this Harlem Shake ain't tha real Harlem Shake; I was born not too far from there and spent a lot of time around the city especially 125th, Malcolm X and Lennox with that fire ass soul food and back in the day street troubles. Now, their tryna make it all hipster/dubstep wearing non prescription glasses with furry animal hats, what does that have to do with music, you'll have to figure that on your own, because I have no clue.
Yea its def not the real harlem shake lol the videos still crack me up tho. I dont see why you cant stop your mini pct (if it was me tho i wouldnt) and get your transdermal cycle poppin.

Want to see dem gainz

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yea its def not the real harlem shake lol the videos still crack me up tho. I dont see why you cant stop your mini pct (if it was me tho i wouldnt) and get your transdermal cycle poppin.

Want to see dem gainz
I can't front, some of the videos def crack me up too and some of those top 10's are hilarious.

That's the second guessing I've been doing at the moment, one side says end it and the other is saying just go for a few more days and make up for like 3 days where I didn't use anything at all (very stupid I know and despite I was juggling so much, I know I coulda been more responsible, I was dosing torem in mcdonalds and fast food restaurants if I was in a rush hahahah as bad as that may sound).

I feel ya fam, getting extremely anxious and every time I grab my PCT stuff, it's all sitting there and just so damn tempting, ready to get photo shopped over neah hahaha. I've been saying it for almost 2 years and I think it's hilarious when I'm off cycle ppl are like yo what's he on/what's he doin and then when I hop on cycle and get huge and able to do a lot more, ppl don't say **** other than damn you're right something right.

Prime example was that last stack, before that I had so many ppl damn you got roid shoulders/arms and your legs are massive then I put on almost 50lbs and no one said a word, I dunno if it was from intimation or what. Now after this run, if it's all legit and what not, I'm more excited and almost kinda worried about getting those dramatic results again so quickly, but I think I'll be alright and can play it off again, aahh can't wait.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Another great day in the gym and cathedral (not the new pope, I'm talking about my martial arts area hahah).

Legs:

Seated Single Leg Press (Left foot then right foot): 80x15/120x10/140x8 (felt great, wanted to go more but had double leg coming up)

Seated Double Leg Press: 240x15/300x12/320x10/360x8 (about to break my PR soon; I was so excited, evidently I was making some crazy faces hahah but didn't notice it).

Hamstring Curl: 65x15/90x12/120x10/140x8 (wanted to go more, but I felt like I was coming out of the seat quite a bit on my last few reps and decided to move on).

Hip Adductor/Abductor: The same weights/reps as above.

DB Calf Raise: 60x15/75x12/80x10 twice (def will go higher next time, just didn't wanna bend over in a compromising position to lift 90/100's from the bottom rack of 4).

After that I think I took literally a 30 second rest, drank some water, and then went to war:

variation training of speed bag, heavy bag (punches, elbows, kicks, knees), jump/sit ups, jumping rope; did that straight for 45mins then hit the treadmill for 10mins between 3-4.5 and the last 1:30 I go lower and lower till I'm zombie walking then hop off and stretch. After that near hour workout, I hop into the cathedral and managed to outlast two other ppl who didn't even workout; nasty faces were definitely duly noted hahah. I'm taking advantage of all the cardio I can through boxing as I'm sure when this puppy really kicks off, I know my endurance will be hindered; however, I will push, claw, dig, wipe the blood, sweat off and keep on dragging through the thickness.

SinX

SinX

Awards
today was my rest day, not much to report other than cardio; decided to stick through with my pct till the weekend, that way it's been 2 weeks and I'll be making up for the few days.

mon/tues I'll start by finishing off a 7 day supply of liver support on top of MT/HB and I'll be good to go; I know it's been a bit slow past couple of weeks but ish is bout to get turned up mad soon.

SinX

SinX

Awards
just gulped down my concoction, took my post cycle serving (I dropped to 1 squirt of forma at night and still take 3g DAA before bed) and sweating in a 60 degree room hahah, feelin it today!

Today's agenda of destruction is chest/tri's and an extensive circuit of muay-thai and ninjitsu; consisting of speed bag, heavy bag, core work and various spar/block/reversal combo moves. Might go for a jog after that, but when I'm done lightin that up I'll post up what I did.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I thought it was one of my better chest workouts in a long time; I know I've been neglecting that area a bit, so I wanted to get the blood flowing nice and extremely uncomfortable.

Chest:

Bench Press: Bar warm up x20/100x15/135x12/185x10 twice (def wanted to go higher, but since I had a lot of my plate today, I didn't wanna crush it more)

DB Press: 35x15(warm up)/50x12/60x10 twice

Chest Dips: 12x3

Incline Chest Press: The same as my bench press (wanted to go higher, but still had tri's left and martial arts)

Giant fckoff set:

Single arm no accessory tri pull down: 15x20/20x15/25x8
Tricep Pushdown (long bar this time) 50x20/60x15/75x7
Rope Cable Overhead Tricep Extension: 45x20/50x20/60x8 (I pushed fought and grunted for the last two)

After that second set, I almost felt spent, I rested around 2 mins and talked mad ish to myself and said this is what I wanted to do and dug right through it. I decided to change abs to my back/bi/martial arts day tomorrow and after resting prob less than a min I walked into my favorite area of any gym.

Speed bag for 5 mins to warm up, alternate left/right arm 10x then 5x then using both arms in same repetition; then after 5x of both arms, depending on my last hit, I'll use my opposite elbow to keep the ball swinging and alternate between single arm, double arm, and circular motion with both.

Then after that 30x left straight punch, then 30x strong right; switch up for south paw. Then 30x one two combo, after that variations of elbows, hooks, kicks and knees. Even after a long hard workout, still managed to outlast yet another person in there and I have a feeling once I'm off the pwo and depending on how I'm affected by this next cyc, I know I might as well go all the way out and play it by ear after this next week, well maybe a couple weeks after I fully begin.

Did some roll arounds, practice evading, ducking weaving, counter reversals, counter combos and before I knew it another hour went by just on this. Definitely getting a lot more vascular and surprisingly my endurance is insane, I didn't wanna stop but I know I'll be back again tomorrow after hitting bi's/back/abs. However, like an idiot I didn't stretch afterwards and went about my business, till I got back in now; I'm gonna stretch for 10-15mins, chest/arms/shoulders/legs/neck before heading out for the night in a couple hours.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also still on that fasting regiment at the moment, but I see that changing in a matter of time. Way it looks now, my window opened about 2 hours ago, so I had one meal, plan on having another small one soon, followed by another meal an hour after that, have a shake to mix it up and maybe 1-2 more meals. I'm not exactly sure if I'll be able to get in my fourth meal since I know I'll be out; however, I gotta funny feeling tonight and tomorrow, there will be cheat meals hahah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Waiting for that pwo to kick in a bit more and gonna destroy bi/back/ab and throw in another martial arts session into the mix today. Today I'm gonna stay with moderate weight and go 15-10-8; this will either be the last day of my mini PCT or I'll go one more day then start my pre-load.

I don't know why but my aggression and endurance has gone up increasingly after my sarms run and alls I'm taking is daa + pct supp + 1 squirt of forma and everything else is all good. Weights about the same 188-186, don't mind losing a couple more pounds before I begin, no biggie either way. It's funny too, because although I'm not trying to bulk, my arms/shoulders and chest have gotten a bit bigger from a lil over a month ago; can't wear certain shorts or jeans anymore and prob by the time I'm done with this next piece, I gotta feeling I might need a lot more new clothes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for that pwo to kick in a bit more and gonna destroy bi/back/ab and throw in another martial arts session into the mix today. Today I'm gonna stay with moderate weight and go 15-10-8; this will either be the last day of my mini PCT or I'll go one more day then start my pre-load.

I don't know why but my aggression and endurance has gone up increasingly after my sarms run and alls I'm taking is daa + pct supp + 1 squirt of forma and everything else is all good. Weights about the same 188-186, don't mind losing a couple more pounds before I begin, no biggie either way. It's funny too, because although I'm not trying to bulk, my arms/shoulders and chest have gotten a bit bigger from a lil over a month ago; can't wear certain shorts or jeans anymore and prob by the time I'm done with this next piece, I gotta feeling I might need a lot more new clothes.
If there fitting snug now my man, after the cycle... youre gonna need ALL new clothes, even socks lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
If there fitting snug now my man, after the cycle... youre gonna need ALL new clothes, even socks lol
Seriously man, some of them it's not even comfortable, I had to jack up some of my friends dads clothes because most large shirts I feel like I'm getting choked a bit. If I'm stupid enough to throw in SD at the end, I know for a fact I'll jump up another size (I dunno though, very tempting)

If I sat here long enough and thought about all the socks I had to buy, replace and that were lost/broken, I don't think I'd ever need a pwo again hahah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Got back not too long ago from hitting my w/o and after this I gotta get something in me or I'll faint.

Bi's/Back/Abs -- Martial Arts:

Still not trying to go incredibly heavy yet, last thing I wanna do is tweak something when I got my schedule all figured out.

Superset:

Bicep Machine Curl (warmup): 50x15/75x12/100x8
Lat Pulldown (warmup): 75x15/85x12/100x8

Of course I wanted to go much higher, but have quite a bit going on for today to make up for some minor neglect on back/bi

DB Incline Curl: 25x15/30x10 twice/35x8

Double Dropset Standing Rows: 60x15/50x12/40x10/35x8; did that twice

Standard Pull-ups: 3 sets of 10 (major burn)

Low Rows (definitely neglected this over the past few months, first time doing them in a while): 80x15/100x10/120x10 twice

DB Curl (alternating arms with supination): 25x30 and 30x20 (was shooting for and got more than I bargained with this burn).

Took prob a 1min rest and then my sub standard ab routine:

Giant set:

Leg raise (knee and straight leg variation) 3 sets of 30 (15 knee/15 straight)
Ab Machine Crunch (kept weight at 100) 3 sets of 30
Flat Crunch (variations of punching, twisting, elbows and touching opposite foot and hand) 3 sets of 30; last set was 25 and I wanted to vomit.

Did a few stretches and quick meditation/prayer and let the fun begin with more speed bag, heavy bag and shadow boxing. I don't think ppl are going in there anymore with me there, I counted 6 ppl off and on, starring through the window/come in for a second apologize and leave. I don't wanna beat everyone up I promise; but then again, when I get into a groove and I mess up a bit I stop for 2 seconds, let out a huge swear and then proceed. A bit tougher to practice reversals and counters by myself, but managed to get all that done within an hour. All in all I thought it was a pretty damn good day and I kept it at 2 hours, 1 hour weights, 1 hour cardio/boxing.

SinX

SinX

Awards
off day, completely rested, however, it's pre-loading time! I'll hit 3-4g's of MT, between 2-3x 565 HB, and a weeks use of liver support and after that let the main event finally begin. Thank you everyone for either commenting or taking a look at my log and after next week, I'll put up a new thread and start it over again in a better manner.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
off day, completely rested, however, it's pre-loading time! I'll hit 3-4g's of MT, between 2-3x 565 HB, and a weeks use of liver support and after that let the main event finally begin. Thank you everyone for either commenting or taking a look at my log and after next week, I'll put up a new thread and start it over again in a better manner.
Hellz yea. Now the real fun is starting

SinX

SinX

Awards
sippin on my pwo mix, took 2g MT, 1 HB and 1 liver support for now; planning on hitting shoulders/traps and martial arts (maybe abs too). I've notcied a good amount of growth in my shoulders/traps over the past few months and although I've slightly neglected them past few weeks, I'm gonna crush em today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sippin on my pwo mix, took 2g MT, 1 HB and 1 liver support for now; planning on hitting shoulders/traps and martial arts (maybe abs too). I've notcied a good amount of growth in my shoulders/traps over the past few months and although I've slightly neglected them past few weeks, I'm gonna crush em today.
Goin for that no neck look huh?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Goin for that no neck look huh?
Tryna hit up some serious cobra action; it's funny because even before I started that last stack ppl always kept on saying damn you got roid shoulders and knowing the kind of person I am, I'm gonna abuse em some more and I gotta up my legs game a lot more intensely.

SinX

SinX

Awards
this routine I'm gonna try and stick to and throw in another exercise here and there, because first time in a while from hittin shoulders, I'm pretty damn sore.

Warmed up with machine overhead press: 50x20/75x15, my ADD took over and decided to save the last two for the end

That exercises I mentioned previously with extending the shoulder forward and then stretching out to the side, buddy was telling me not to go heavy just go till you're tired and said the weight I used last time wasn't necessary and I noticed a difference. I picked up 25's and after 40 reps of each arm I lost count and just start focusing on my breathing; it felt like 2 and a half normal length songs before I put the weight downs and I tried hopping into my next exercise within a min hahah, my body said fck that wait another minute.

Giant set (gonna stay with this, I think I've been neglecting my rear delts a bit):
Cable Cross Real Delt: 10x20/15x12/20x10
DB Delt: 5x20/10x15/15x10/20x7 (last two reps, despite good form I was shakin like I got tasered on low volt hahah)

After that, took another 2 min rest....hate resting, just sayin

Giant set:

Shrugs (2 variations, I'll describe below): 50x20/60x20/65x16 then drop set 50x20/35x30/25x50
Barbell shrug: 60x20/70x15/80x10

The shrug variations included the standard raise and hold; then I raised and pulled back a bit and I noticed a slight difference and more of a nice burn after that. I also did single arm then double arm, I guess just in my mind for more resistance and practicing ish off the lowest rack possible hahah.

Military Press (haven't done these in a while so I eased my way into it): Bar warm upx15/95x10 twice (fckin a b and c)/110x2 (I knew I could do it, but my body was shaking to a point no matter how hard I tried concentrating my breath and putting my mind somewhere else, I couldn't keep my form proper and wasn't gonna risk injury for a few reps, I'll save that for PCT :thumbsup:). Waited a couple of mins and finished up with,

Cable Front Shoulder Raise: 10x15/15x10/20x5 (fighting for those, I realize during and after kinda fckin dumb to do, but its alright)

Abs:

Leg Raise: 25 twice
Decline Crunch: 15 twice
Machine (100): 15 twice

I knew for a fact that after hitting abs like I did last time, I knew I wasn't able to pull crazy variations and in between sets of martial arts training, so I just eased off that, drank some water and hit my standard martial arts training for 45mins; no one there again so I had to practice certain things on my own, but working through and moving my way around the heavy bag, I felt like I hit majority of my upper body and definitely my core. Did a lot of spinning kicks and jump kicks, side/forward and a few back rolls on the floor (those back rolls after a shoulder workout, lovely). Tried doing crunches, but I could only get away with like 5-6 after doing a few rounds of each movement and at one point I just laid there starring up, not at all out of breath, just sore; we say in boxing when someone takes a good whack they get bambi deer legs, I felt that through my whole body, think I went a bit too hard but can't complain at all.

From what I've heard and read, I just hope tren/epi doesn't really take away all my endurance, but best believe imma go all out and then some.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I've been slacking on posting my diet, so here's what I stuffed down when me window opened up:

omelet (4 eggs, a bit of egg whites), dash of sharp cheddar, 1/4 cup mushrooms and tomatoes/onion

1hr later

chicken (8oz) + 4-5 slices of turkey, bit of mustard and tomato with multi grain bread

1hr later

protein shake, then 30 mins later a peanut butter sandwich

After getting back from a late night meeting, stopped at arby's and had a reuben (couldn't resist hahah), funny thing is I'm still hungry; I think my body is telling me to fck off and try to make up for the amount of food I haven't been eating. I'll either have chicken straight up or just hit up a couple of bars and up my water.

Also, took an additional 1mg of Mg, 565mg HB and 1 liver support; so far everything is all good and getting hyped up every time I look at these bottles.

SinX

SinX

Awards
3g MT/ 2x HB/ 1 liver support, sippin on some mixed flavored crack and plan on punishing legs today; depending on certain exercises I'm gonna try hit high volume then last set or so go for strength. Although my legs are already pretty big, I wanna cut them up the hell up too. Still gonna hit up martial arts training after legs, figured might as well my body seems to be adapting back to this yet again.

Plan on having an all out spar session over the weekend, so I'm gonna hit a bit more cardio, jump rope and shadow box/crunches instead of resting in between variations. I told one of my friends [who's training in hardcore mode compared to me] how many fights I did just in the ring and he looked at me like I was a ghost with 3 heads and said he wouldn't hit a fraction of that in that amount of time (40 fights in less than 6 months, not mentioning street fights/practicing/sparring and the stupid crazy training we would do. I asked was it from juice/ph's, training, trying to lose/gain weight, he laughed and said most of these guys don't fight much because they hit a cycle and wait for it to leave their system, not one bit surprised, I just think depending on what you hit up it's gonna wind up fckin ya in the long run. I know if I tried fighting after my SD cycle, waiting the time for it to clear my system and what not, it would never happen.

That's prob the main reason why I'm not trying to get back to 200 + just yet, I mean if I do, and I don't lose any speed, flexibility and what not, then I'll be mad happy with that. Till then Ill do all that I could do and play it by ear when the time comes and I'll post up later on.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Felt great heading into the stadium and today was more about high volume, although I was a lil surprised at the weight and rep increase/how much easier it was to go longer now that I'm back on the legs game. Weighed myself and I dunno how it happened but I've gained 3 lbs, still ripped and my love handles are getting nearly impossible to pull, I mean can't be more than half an inch that I could separate. A few ppl say my arms and shoulders have gotten huge, but I don't see a major difference yet, but that's just me.

Legs:

Seated Single Leg Press (Left first then Right): 80x25/100x20/140x15/160x12; 1 min rest into double leg
Seated Double Leg Press: 240x25/280x20/300x15/320x12....so tempted to hit 400, but I kept convincing myself not strength today

Hamstring Curls: 65x25/95x20/120x15/140x12

Hip Adductor/Abductor: same weights/reps/sets as above

DB Calf Raise: 50x30/70x25/80x20 twice

Hit the stair machine for a good 10 mins, did some stretches and my standard martial arts, today was 1hr 45mins and felt pretty damn good; of course once everything kicks in Ima gonna blow these tires out.

Not sure about my meal plan yet, window is gonna open in 30 and I'll try and eat as cleanly as possibly; one strict rule I have is no fast food/harsh meals during pre-loading and then after that once I get a gauge for things, we'll see whats up.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Took a couple of days rest and I gotta say that I feel much better, did a bit of cardio today and still sticking to the same supps twice a day and the show will begin either Tuesday, Wednesday the absolute latest.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sorry it's been a few days, been spending time with a new new and although we did a buncha cardio :sgrin:/core calisthenic work, haven't been to the gym in a few days. Everything else feels up though (double entendre hahah couldn't resist) and either tomorrow or the day after I'll be back in the gym starting this beast up.

Short term goals for now: get my dbag 8 pack showing more on top of putting on as much clean mass as possible.
Long term: Get my strength up (no specific amount, I just want to bust through certain plateaus) and I'll admit this is a tough one to accept, get my endurance up and get a lot faster as since my spar went extremely well Friday; bit more I wanna write, but I just got the call so I'm gonna be out till either early this morning or later tomorrow; thanks again everyone for the support and Mon/Tues it will begin.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everybody cakes when it comes to a new girl. We all know everything else take the back seat.

You goin to throw up before and afters for this run? I think the results will be huge.

/no homo

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's been a few days, been spending time with a new new and although we did a buncha cardio :sgrin:/core calisthenic work, haven't been to the gym in a few days. Everything else feels up though (double entendre hahah couldn't resist) and either tomorrow or the day after I'll be back in the gym starting this beast up.

Short term goals for now: get my dbag 8 pack showing more on top of putting on as much clean mass as possible.
Long term: Get my strength up (no specific amount, I just want to bust through certain plateaus) and I'll admit this is a tough one to accept, get my endurance up and get a lot faster as since my spar went extremely well Friday; bit more I wanna write, but I just got the call so I'm gonna be out till either early this morning or later tomorrow; thanks again everyone for the support and Mon/Tues it will begin.
You trying to rub it in for the married folk? Lol

Ahhh goooood times.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Everybody cakes when it comes to a new girl. We all know everything else take the back seat.

You goin to throw up before and afters for this run? I think the results will be huge.

/no homo
That and been runnin around a lot for work and trying to juggle a buncha things at once, unfortunately gym and weight took a bit of a loss, have to postpone this by a few more days though. I wanted to throw some pics up, but I got 2 sleeves and a couple tats on my chest that might stand out, but I'll figure something out.

SinX

SinX

Awards
You trying to rub it in for the married folk? Lol

Ahhh goooood times.
hahaha my bad, hey it was a bit of time before I finally snapped out and had to move on; no pun intended rubbing it in hahah sorry couldn't resist. Fckin weirdly enough, I'm still kinda talking to the one that just left and she's talkin about when I get back we should move in together and start getting more seriously; where's the I have no clue where tha fck that came from face, oh well, just one of those weeks.

SinX

SinX

Awards
my bad been a few days, been running around taking care of a lotta things, missed a few days of pre-load, not a huge deal, but either Mon/Tues, I'll start this up, I also wanna email the guys about these dermals and see if there's a more effective way of applying them, since I keep getting different emails with different suggestions.

lost fckin around 9lbs, not good at all and I'll have to make up for that, my abs are a bit more exposed and oddly enough looks like my arms are about the same size, if not a bit bigger, even if I lift groceries and walk for a little bit (car then upstairs to the house) I still get a pump and my aggression is through the roof, hopefully it won't get the best of me, although last time didn't have a prob at all.

Gonna hit chest/tris today, nothing heavy at all since it's been awhile and due to my weak and poor ass diet, I'll be lucky if I make it through my workout into martial arts, fck it though, gotta restart my engine and then hit overdrive by mid next week, then throw in the nitric oxide for that boost.

SinX

SinX

Awards
well, from the lack of time out of the gym, the partying and not eating it definitely showed in many ways today and I'm not happy with meself at all. First off, I lost 11lbs not 9 so that drops me to the mid 170s; force feeding time. My strength has also dropped quite a bit, but I know once I start eating before working out and getting back into the groove, I'll get all that back. However, here was my disappointing w/o, also wasn't going for heavy weight, just really high reps:

Chest/Tri's
Chest Bench: Bar (warmup) 25x/135x20 twice/185x15 twice

Incline Bench: same weights/reps (for some reason halfway through I got hit with a wave of I dunno what tha fck and felt nauseous and light headed)

Chest/Tri Dips Variation: 4 sets of 12, leaning forward and upright

Tri Push Down (Shorter bent bar): 50x20/65x15/70x12 twice (so lame...)

Wanted to try something stupid and kinda had fun with this, went to the smith machine and I went back and forth each rep between a normal bench and close grip; as I came up to where I wanted to be, I stopped threw the bar up and caught in each way going up and down. For example 1 bench press, throw then catch close grip, throw then back to bench press, etc:

Stupid Presses (I guess we'll call it that for now): 125x20/155x15 twice/175x8

No martial arts today, there were like 4-5 older women using that space, so instead of gracing them with my loud bangs and curses, I decided just to leave and hit it tomorrow.

Overall I felt like ish after my second exercise, but since I haven't been in some time I wanted to push through it and get myself back on track. I'm also gonna overload on MT/HB next few days and I should be starting really soon, still waiting on a few things to come together.

SinX

SinX

Awards
still making up for the few days I lost during my pre-load, looks like when I run out of liver support I'll be gtg, should only be a couple more days; however, today is bi's/back/abs/martial arts, will post when I get back either later tonight or early tomorrow.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Fckin weirdly enough, I'm still kinda talking to the one that just left and she's talkin about when I get back we should move in together and start getting more seriously; where's the I have no clue where tha fck that came from face, oh well, just one of those weeks.
Oh i know that face!!! Know it all too well...sometimes i forget what my regular face looks like!!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Oh i know that face!!! Know it all too well...sometimes i forget what my regular face looks like!!!
hahaha yeah I definitely feel ya on that brotha

SinX

SinX

Awards
My fault for the long delay ladies and gents, however, this will be one of my last posts on this thread as I will begin a new one. Today I embark upon a new journey of both physical and mental challenges, as it was once said, it has to start somewhere, it hast to start sometime, what better place than here, what better than now? Thank you everyone for following and posting, very soon I'll post a link here and let the main event begin!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0