SARMS for speed

BHSathlete

Awards
Hello I'm new to SARMS and would like to know what would be the best SARMS to take for overall athleticism. I weight 190, 5'11. My strength is pretty intermediate, I'm aiming to lose as much weight but also trying to keep as much strength as possible. I want to improve my track times in events such as 100 and 200m dash. Thank you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hello I'm new to SARMS and would like to know what would be the best SARMS to take for overall athleticism. I weight 190, 5'11. My strength is pretty intermediate, I'm aiming to lose as much weight but also trying to keep as much strength as possible. I want to improve my track times in events such as 100 and 200m dash. Thank you.
What does your diet and training look like. How long have you been training for? What is your age? Have you had any experience with any compounds before?

BHSathlete

Awards
What does your diet and training look like. How long have you been training for? What is your age? Have you had any experience with any compounds before?
Diet, high protein low carb low fat. Training for the past 3 years, 18 senior in high school. And I have experimented with clen before. I also go to the gym atleast 4-5 times a week.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Diet, high protein low carb low fat. Training for the past 3 years, 18 senior in high school. And I have experimented with clen before. I also go to the gym atleast 4-5 times a week.
Dont use SARMs or any androgenic hormones. As someone who did it at your age, ITS NOT WORTH IT! You might think it is, I thought it was....WRONG. Odds are you can vastly improve your performance by using other compounds. Give these a shot and see if it doesnt help you out.
FD 2.0
Sup3r-Shred
7-keto
invictus
Demastr3ngth Unleashed
Natty test booster (M-Test) if you really wanna boost your T.

Sup3-shred, FD2.0 and 7-keto alone should give you a boost to your endurance and explosive power without weighing you down as much as hormonal anabolics might.

Once you at least reach 21, if you still want to go through with it, well give you some help here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again.
Nope.

Also, how low are these macros? Carbs / Fats? If you are ketogenic, then your proteins (if too high) would put you into glycogenesis and that protein over eating would cause them to be converted into carbs. You need to up the fats my man, and lower the proteins.

You don't need 'Clen', or any other stimulant. You're 18.
Coffee.

When I was 18, I had unmeasurable body fat, and never took anything that was not natural. Coffee, food, sleep, a lot of exercising.
Do not even think about anything non-natural, or steroidal (Clen) until you have past your 25th Birthday, and even then, you'd better think hard and long about that decision. Stay natural, enjoy your life and take your body to it's natural limit.
There is great reasoning behind what I have said, and experience.
Any questions? PM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1