SARM Stack Info

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Trest and dermatrest. Do your homework very throughly before using either of them
Compared to Legend/Ostarine are they better or about the same?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Compared to Legend/Ostarine are they better or about the same?
Well they are prohormones and can't really be compared to sarms . Trest is in capsule form while dermatrest is a epidermal cream . The gains are going to be higher but you have possible side effects high estrogen being the most common as trest aromatizes allot so you would need more on cycle suppliment a such as an AI compared to taking LGD which does not aromatize yet anything androgenic/anabolic you should allways be prepared for possibility of estrogen/prolactin/cortisol problems. Just look up TR3ST .

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Well they are prohormones and can't really be compared to sarms . Trest is in capsule form while dermatrest is a epidermal cream . The gains are going to be higher but you have possible side effects high estrogen being the most common as trest aromatizes allot so you would need more on cycle suppliment a such as an AI compared to taking LGD which does not aromatize yet anything androgenic/anabolic you should allways be prepared for possibility of estrogen/prolactin/cortisol problems. Just look up TR3ST .
Why do you guys have to make choosing products so hard? Haha.

Hastur

Awards
We can help make it easier if you detail exactly what it is you are looking for, the goals you have, the results you want, the money you are willing to spend for cycle/cycle support/post cycle therapy, if you are willing to use suppressive compounds or not, your age, your training experience, past cycle experience, etc. We can definitely help you figure out what best suits your needs, buddy.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Why do you guys have to make choosing products so hard? Haha.
If I were you I'd start out light like you were planning LGD or ostarine , then move up to prohormones

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I'd start out light like you were planning LGD or ostarine , then move up to prohormones
Yeah I think that's probably for the best. I don't want to risk messing up my hormones big time and I still have a lot to learn about them until I feel comfortable to step up to that point.

Hastur

Awards
Yeah I think that's probably for the best. I don't want to risk messing up my hormones big time and I still have a lot to learn about them until I feel comfortable to step up to that point.
That's a great start. So run just a standard LGD cycle, no frills, and see how it treats you?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
That's a great start. So run just a standard LGD cycle, no frills, and see how it treats you?
Sounds like a plan, Hastur.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to run Legend, Radarine, and Eliminate for my cycle to get a good recomp and dry look then for my PCT I'll run Super PCT and Nolvadex.

I'll run the cycle for 6 weeks and PCT for 3 weeks (maybe 4 weeks?). Does that sound good?

Hastur

Awards
PCT for 4 weeks, and save some Eliminate for PCT usage, continue using it past the Nolva for about 2 weeks. Other than that, you look good to go.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm using BSL LGD Elite and Radar1ne, getting some good gains.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
PCT for 4 weeks, and save some Eliminate for PCT usage, continue using it past the Nolva for about 2 weeks. Other than that, you look good to go.
How would you recommend the eliminate be used? More towards the end of the cycle and then like you said into PCT?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered all my stuff for the cycle and will be making a log of the cycle soon. :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How would you recommend the eliminate be used? More towards the end of the cycle and then like you said into PCT?

Start eliminate the 3rd week of pct and continue two weeks after pct so a total of 4 weeks

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Start eliminate the 3rd week of pct and continue two weeks after pct so a total of 4 weeks
Alright. I'm probably going to pick up another bottle and run it through my cycle too.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
My buddy Joe here is killing it with stellar advice. It seems like you're hooked up and good to go, MistrJay!
Thanks you guys for all the help. You too yates84.