SARM Recommendations

wrastler163

Awards
Hey guys So I've run about 4 PH cycles in the past and 1 AAS. Was looking into SARMS as the market for PH's is about dead. Wondering what you guys recommend. Was looking at doing:

LGD: 15 mls for 8 weeks (maybe work up to 15 and run it a couple weeks longer)
MK677: 25 mls for 8 weeks
Then either RAD-140 or S-4 - Looking for recommendations here especially

Then run Ost.: ~12.5 ml's throughout PCT

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Unless it’s 1mg/ml you’re gonna be taking waaaaaay too much haha google is your friend

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad-20mg
YK-11-20mg
Torem-30mg
Maybe start at 10mg each (rad and YK........torem throughout and 4 weeks after) and ramp up. I think this is the most effective SARMS cycle. I wasn't overly impressed with LGD or S23 (supposed to be a super S-4)

wrastler163

Awards
Rad-20mg
YK-11-20mg
Torem-30mg
Maybe start at 10mg each (rad and YK........torem throughout and 4 weeks after) and ramp up. I think this is the most effective SARMS cycle. I wasn't overly impressed with LGD or S23 (supposed to be a super S-4)
Have you tried ostarine?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run whatever you choose to use at a relatively high dose for around 12 weeks. The doses that people were running for a while were a little too low, but that’s because sarms are unknown waters and nobody wants to f*ck themselves up. For example, lgd should be run at 20 mg or higher. I’m 10 weeks into running it at 22mg and I’m still very unimpressed. YK11 is a different story. I think it’s strong. Start low with that one though because it can cause some blood pressure issues and turn you into an aggressive prick. Plus, you might respond well to yk and not need that much. I really don’t think most other sarms are worth messing with. Some people on here have gotten some awesome results with S4 though.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Ricky Bobby’s protocol. Run for 8-12 weeks. Also why just use sarms. You can always throw in some dmz or trenavar

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you tried ostarine?
First SARM I ever tried. Gave me some temporary fullness and a little strength but nothing like Tbol. Rad and yk combo is about as close to a ph/ AAS cycle IMO. Heard good things about S4 too but I think you would get better results with the protocol I outlined.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First SARM I ever tried. Gave me some temporary fullness and a little strength but nothing like Tbol. Rad and yk combo is about as close to a ph/ AAS cycle IMO. Heard good things about S4 too but I think you would get better results with the protocol I outlined.
Off topic but how is tbol as a finisher compound in a cycle

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running test and s23 and was thinking of adding tbol a little after I finish the s23

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine in my opinion is a sarm I would use during a light cut to offset any catabolism without getting suppressed much. Some people says it suppressed them. Doesn’t suppress me much. It’s a waste of time if you want real results

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Off topic but how is tbol as a finisher compound in a cycle
Tbol gives a more bulky look, not so much a super ripped appearance. I think tbol is a good kicker an var/ winny are good finishers

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running test and s23 and was thinking of adding tbol a little after I finish the s23
Have your liver supps ready. TBol is a great all around drug. Doesn't excel at anything but is good at just about everything. My favorite oral

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve definitely noticed liver toxicity with the s23. NAC and tuduca do the job

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve definitely noticed liver toxicity with the s23. NAC and tuduca do the job
Same. Loss of appetite and nausea with no liver supps.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Same. Loss of appetite and nausea with no liver supps.
How positive are you that it was legit? I’ve gotten it from 2 different places and haven’t had any negatives, just amazing gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How positive are you that it was legit? I’ve gotten it from 2 different places and haven’t had any negatives, just amazing gains.
It was legit. I should have mentioned that I drink moderately 2-4 times a week.

Newth

Awards
Rad-20mg
YK-11-20mg
Torem-30mg
RickyBlobby Please run this and tell me your thoughts...or better yet drop the Rad and add a real oral, lol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I might consider YK and var here in a month or so. I’m on TRT so torem is pointless

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I might consider YK and var here in a month or so. I’m on TRT so torem is pointless
Yk has me curious. It’s pretty much the last big name sarm I haven’t tried. I’m on too many right now as it is or else I’d add it. Haha

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 3 of s23 and test. Ive noticed increased leaness, libido, and agression. Id rather do tbol next time as a kicker cause s23 hasnt impressed me much and im running 36mg a day if it. Ive been getting a lot of annoying pumps but im not sure if thats the s23. Someone say something if you also got pumps from s23.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run whatever you choose to use at a relatively high dose for around 12 weeks. The doses that people were running for a while were a little too low, but that’s because sarms are unknown waters and nobody wants to f*ck themselves up. For example, lgd should be run at 20 mg or higher. I’m 10 weeks into running it at 22mg and I’m still very unimpressed. YK11 is a different story. I think it’s strong. Start low with that one though because it can cause some blood pressure issues and turn you into an aggressive prick. Plus, you might respond well to yk and not need that much. I really don’t think most other sarms are worth messing with. Some people on here have gotten some awesome results with S4 though.
My first cycle was lgd at 12mg/day and it was pretty epic (added 8kg mass kept after pct). I was using an independently tested source and found sides at 15mg unbearable. Also, it crashed my test production pretty hard.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was lgd at 12mg/day and it was pretty epic (added 8kg mass kept after pct). I was using an independently tested source and found sides at 15mg unbearable. Also, it crashed my test production pretty hard.
That’s some impressive results from just lgd. Have you tried s4 and what’d you think if you did try it?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s some impressive results from just lgd. Have you tried s4 and what’d you think if you did try it?
Yeah i have run s4 a couple times. I like it, except for sides. I have run it at 100mg/day for over 12 weeks with bloods and found it to be far less harsh than lgd on the nuts.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion s4 is a good addition to a cycle, not a whole cycle in its self