SARM 2-4 weeks before ph cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen it suggested that SARMS are a good primer to use prior to phs. Any thoughts

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have seen it suggested that SARMS are a good primer to use prior to phs. Any thoughts
and what happened after that

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened? Just wondering if that is a common use.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New to the post thing. A better question would be do you feel they are a good primer

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
usually when someone suggests something they have a reason why. you can read anything on the internet these days and most of what i have read about sarms, you usually stick with the sarm.

not sure what you have but interested in what you read or what was suggested

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done things like LGD into Trest and halo. And RAD into my Msten and test c. I've seen others kick start their cycle with a SARM as well. What are you goals and what SARMs do you have in mind?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what I can say on this site. The people selling some sarms suggest it as a primer before a ph cycle. Just wondering what experienced people on this site thought.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
LGD is suppresive enough- usually wouldn't run this for 2 weeks and then run epi or something else. usually run at least 6 weeks max 12. lean bm increase from lgd are solid gains 10-15 lbs, if you read something that will help add on anything more than 15, well as fast as it comes will be as fast as it goes.
i can tell you this much, the strength gains from lgd that i have experienced are completely different from the Ph that are out now. they remind me of the old school stuff.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm not sure what I can say on this site. The people selling some sarms suggest it as a primer before a ph cycle. Just wondering what experienced people on this site thought.
yea i understand and sorry not trying to come off like an azz, but imho, no i wouldnt run a sarm as a kick start. yet again, people eat paint and sniff glue these days

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've done things like LGD into Trest and halo. And RAD into my Msten and test c. I've seen others kick start their cycle with a SARM as well. What are you goals and what SARMs do you have in mind?
see perfect example- but i can tell you this much, burn has experiecne with T, H and M. that is a huge difference. should have asked if you have used ph in the past and if you have run sarms. But for someone like Burn Mr PHW can guide you correctly. please listen to this mans advice cause he knows his stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
its good, just answer burn and he will help you on the rest- i never did it- rather have someone who has help out on this

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its good, just answer burn and he will help you on the rest- i never did it- rather have someone who has help out on this
Shoot I get all my information from other logs and yates84, he's been a major help!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Shoot I get all my information from other logs and yates84, he's been a major help!
hes like the 6 degrees of kevin bacon- 6 sarms of yates84

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you goals? What are you wanting out of your cycle? What are your stats, height weight and age. Also what is your cycle history?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Something like Rad would be a great Kickstart to a PH that takes at least 3 to 4 weeks to kick in. As an example epi weeks 1-6 and RAD weeks 1-4.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something like Rad would be a great Kickstart to a PH that takes at least 3 to 4 weeks to kick in. As an example epi weeks 1-6 and RAD weeks 1-4.
If you don't mind major lethargy and are wanting the results that RAD yields. Osta has its place in a cycle, along with LGD, shoot even some mk-677 if it fits your needs and goals.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. That makes sense. You didn't come off like an ass at all. I just took ostashred for 4 weeks before 1 andro and 4 andro for another 7 weeks. The A I in the ostashred kinda unbalanced the hole thing. I'm 39 been lifting for 5 years and that was my first run with any thing. I ate exactly the same stopped my creatine and preworkout and had a great time .I'm 250 6'3. I didn't check blood or body fat. Just wanted to get my feet wet. It was a blast BOOM!!!! Now I'm doing rebirth and daa with some trib and I feel pretty good. The first 3 days of pct was terrifying...junk felt invisible. The rebirth was added day 4 of pct and the next day bonner. After pct and 6 weeks of nothing I'll get blood work done for the first time. Just feel like the Osta first was a waste of the osta. But I felt it second day.....was real receptive to all the anabolics the whole time. Literally life changing stuff. So the question was infact loaded just wanted to wait to spill the beans till I logged my next cycle macros and all. Thanks for the info

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind major lethargy and are wanting the results that RAD yields. Osta has its place in a cycle, along with LGD, shoot even some mk-677 if it fits your needs and goals.
Not everyone gets lethargy. Everyone reacts differently to compounds.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

see that just the ? i often wondered, the amount of product used, length of time for results- so just as an example and as i said, i never kicked this way, but if the rec dose of rad is 10 mg a day and max 16- dont use for longer than 8 weeks- again as an example
i believe that increasing the daily dose would probably be insane- so if the effects dont kick in from the rad until week 5-6, what type of kickstart is this actually going to do? does it open the receptors, add to bindings etc. for your example, what dose would you say for each

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was trying to get info without giving up any. Plan on just mostly lurking while I recover..will log all food, workout, blood work and cycle once I'm ready to go again. Thanks guys.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks. That makes sense. You didn't come off like an ass at all. I just took ostashred for 4 weeks before 1 andro and 4 andro for another 7 weeks. The A I in the ostashred kinda unbalanced the hole thing. I'm 39 been lifting for 5 years and that was my first run with any thing. I ate exactly the same stopped my creatine and preworkout and had a great time .I'm 250 6'3. I didn't check blood or body fat. Just wanted to get my feet wet. It was a blast BOOM!!!! Now I'm doing rebirth and daa with some trib and I feel pretty good. The first 3 days of pct was terrifying...junk felt invisible. The rebirth was added day 4 of pct and the next day bonner. After pct and 6 weeks of nothing I'll get blood work done for the first time. Just feel like the Osta first was a waste of the osta. But I felt it second day.....was real receptive to all the anabolics the whole time. Literally life changing stuff. So the question was infact loaded just wanted to wait to spill the beans till I logged my next cycle macros and all. Thanks for the info

nice- if you did osta already, bro you need to meet his big brother- i have no complaints with LGD- none but still interested in seeing what the others say about a kick start

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah I was trying to get info without giving up any. Plan on just mostly lurking while I recover..will log all food, workout, blood work and cycle once I'm ready to go again. Thanks guys.
yea man, please stay ask, learn, laugh etc- would love to see the log and what you decide to do-

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup will be looking into the SARM logs for kickstart info

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
My last 3 runs have all been kicked off with a SARM cycle, and then bridged into a PH/DS. It's a great way to make some gains and at the same time dial in your diet and training and shed some BF with a non-aromatizing and mostly side-effect free (for me anyway) compound. Eating at but especially under maintenance while running a SARM can really help you to cut some BF prior to the PH/DS portion of your run, while at the same time starting the quickened process of developing new muscle tissue. Increasing your calories when bridging into the harder compound can really accelerate tissue growth if macros/diet is in check. My last two SARM kickstart runs were..

LGD - 8/8/812/12 (37 days) stacked with Dermacrine. I gained ~ 10 lbs and had no vivible sides.
Ostarine - 20/20/20/20 (30 days) stacked with Arimisatne (El1minate) and Dermacrine. I gained 5 lbs and had no visible sides.

The longer cycles will make it easier for your body to get used to and keep the added mass. Of course, with longer cycles comes more chance for harder recovery. For me, it has not affected my recovery or the ablility to maintain my gains one bit. With anything, results are user dependent.

If it's your first or second cycle, I would advise picking one compound and finishing a full cycle/PCT before considering stacking and bridging options. If you have run a SARM before and find them to be overly supressive or hard to recover from, I would advise against stacking, unless you are prepared for the drawbacks of 'feeling' overly supressed or having to endure a harder recovery. Again, it all comes down to experience and this is why we experiment with various compounds on their own before we start bridging and stacking.

As far as how long to run a SARM cycle when bridging into a harder compound, it really does depend on how you respond to the SARM itself. I would advise that 30 days should be a minimum consideration. If you can't make gains in 30 days on a SARM (even a slow-kicking one like Ostarine), you may need to re-evaluate your diet/training or maybe your SARM source.

Another thing to consider when bridging is your layout. If you are bridging into a slow-kicking PH/DS/AAS, you will want to start it during the last two weeks of your SARM run. This will allow the harder compound to kick in before the SARM portion ends. My last run bridged from LGD straight into Trest (no overlap) but it was not necessary because Trest is a short-estered and fast-acting compound. If you were bridging into a compound like Halo (which often takes 3+ weeks for full affect), you would be wise to overlap the compounds. Overlapping also allows for the longer bridged run to be bit shorter and thus you will have more time available off-cycle for recovery and maintaining homeostasis.

As always, increasing your chances usually increases your risks. It's all about risk versus reward in this game; And of course, YMMV. Know yourself, know your body and know your compounds. Feeling confident on cycle with the knowledge that you have covered all of your bases will allow for a better mental response to being on cycle. You can always tell when people are ill-prepared.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
My last 3 runs have all been kicked off with a SARM cycle, and then bridged into a PH/DS. It's a great way to make some gains and at the same time dial in your diet and training and shed some BF with a non-aromatizing and mostly side-effect free (for me anyway) compound. Eating at but especially under maintenance while running a SARM can really help you to cut some BF prior to the PH/DS portion of your run, while at the same time starting the quickened process of developing new muscle tissue. Increasing your calories when bridging into the harder compound can really accelerate tissue growth if macros/diet is in check. My last two SARM kickstart runs were..

LGD - 8/8/812/12 (37 days) stacked with Dermacrine. I gained ~ 10 lbs and had no vivible sides.
Ostarine - 20/20/20/20 (30 days) stacked with Arimisatne (El1minate) and Dermacrine. I gained 5 lbs and had no visible sides.

The longer cycles will make it easier for your body to get used to and keep the added mass. Of course, with longer cycles comes more chance for harder recovery. For me, it has not affected my recovery or the ablility to maintain my gains one bit. With anything, results are user dependent.

If it's your first or second cycle, I would advise picking one compound and finishing a full cycle/PCT before considering stacking and bridging options. If you have run a SARM before and find them to be overly supressive or hard to recover from, I would advise against stacking, unless you are prepared for the drawbacks of 'feeling' overly supressed or having to endure a harder recovery. Again, it all comes down to experience and this is why we experiment with various compounds on their own before we start bridging and stacking.

As far as how long to run a SARM cycle when bridging into a harder compound, it really does depend on how you respond to the SARM itself. I would advise that 30 days should be a minimum consideration. If you can't make gains in 30 days on a SARM (even a slow-kicking one like Ostarine), you may need to re-evaluate your diet/training or maybe your SARM source.

Another thing to consider when bridging is your layout. If you are bridging into a slow-kicking PH/DS/AAS, you will want to start it during the last two weeks of your SARM run. This will allow the harder compound to kick in before the SARM portion ends. My last run bridged from LGD straight into Trest (no overlap) but it was not necessary because Trest is a short-estered and fast-acting compound. If you were bridging into a compound like Halo (which often takes 3+ weeks for full affect), you would be wise to overlap the compounds. Overlapping also allows for the longer bridged run to be bit shorter and thus you will have more time available off-cycle for recovery and maintaining homeostasis.

As always, increasing your chances usually increases your risks. It's all anout risk versus reward in this game; And of course, YMMV. Know yourself, know your body and know your compounds. Feeling confident on cycle with the knowledge that you have covered all of your bases will allow for a better mental response to being on cycle. You can always tell when people are ill-prepared.
Great post.