16 weeks on sarms??

Pywell89

Awards
I ran rad140 fir 10 weeks at the end of last year and had good results. Finished up with a full pct and was happy with what I kept.

Looking to do another run of rad140 soon, how long could I stay on for without shutdown issues?? Would 16 weeks be pushing it too far??

Didn’t have any problems last time with shutdown and didn’t have any noticeable sides but that was only 10 weeks.

Pywell89

Awards
Last time out I did 2 weeks of 4mg a day, 2weeks of 8mg and then 6 weeks of 12mg.

Would run this one maybe 4 weeks of 4mg, 4 weeks of 8mg and then 8weeks of 12mg or is this too much??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I did 10 cycles from 2004-2014. Some of them last somewhere between 3-8 weeks. The best bang for your buck hormally is six weeks. The body doesnt respond as much after 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks youre setting your body up to not recover its natural production. I was put on trt in 2014 due to my last cycle which was about 17 weeks. 6 weeks is best and 8 weeks is pushing it, which i do not recommend. Ive done 7 weeks quite a bit and recovered fine from ages 23-33.

You want to wait to get on trt as long as possible.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran rad140 fir 10 weeks at the end of last year and had good results. Finished up with a full pct and was happy with what I kept.

Looking to do another run of rad140 soon, how long could I stay on for without shutdown issues?? Would 16 weeks be pushing it too far??

Didn’t have any problems last time with shutdown and didn’t have any noticeable sides but that was only 10 weeks.
What did your pct look like? I’m looking to run a cycle of Rad140 and I’m trying to figure out the best pct. thanks in advance

Pywell89

Awards
I just ran 4 weeks of Clomid 50/50/25/25 and everything was fine, as I said though I didn’t really notice any negative sides from the Rad and didn’t feel suppressed at the end of it.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just ran 4 weeks of Clomid 50/50/25/25 and everything was fine, as I said though I didn’t really notice any negative sides from the Rad and didn’t feel suppressed at the end of it.
Excellent, thanks. I’d rather play it safe and have it on hand. It’s my first cycle so I’m not sure how my body will react

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What did your pct look like? I’m looking to run a cycle of Rad140 and I’m trying to figure out the best pct. thanks in advance
The same pct as every other cycle. Clomid or nolva and if you really wanna do it right hcg before the serm

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent, thanks. I’d rather play it safe and have it on hand. It’s my first cycle so I’m not sure how my body will react
Do you have baseline bloodwork taken?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Only 10 wks on Rad?!? Whose Rad did you use and what was your dose?? What was your base?

I’ll come out with it. If you get true blue Rad...16 wks is excessive. I think the 6-8 mark is the sweet spot.

Pywell89

Awards
I used radar1ne by Olympus labs uk. Ran 2weeks at 4mg, 2weeks at 8mg and 6weeks at 12mg

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
No. I did 10 cycles from 2004-2014. Some of them last somewhere between 3-8 weeks. The best bang for your buck hormally is six weeks. The body doesnt respond as much after 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks youre setting your body up to not recover its natural production. I was put on trt in 2014 due to my last cycle which was about 17 weeks. 6 weeks is best and 8 weeks is pushing it, which i do not recommend. Ive done 7 weeks quite a bit and recovered fine from ages 23-33.

You want to wait to get on trt as long as possible.

What was your last cycle? Real gear or always ph and sarms?

Pywell89

Awards
Those are extremely low doses
Really?? What doses would you use?? Everything I read had that as the reccomended dose for Rad140. The Olympus lab comes in 4mg doses and says to take 1-2 per day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really?? What doses would you use?? Everything I read had that as the reccomended dose for Rad140. The Olympus lab comes in 4mg doses and says to take 1-2 per day.
He'll no. Most ppl find 20mg is the sweet spot. I've seen it all the way up to 60mg