San titanium whey

Zariph

Awards
Hey

Any1 tried SAN titanium whey ? Also when I look at the label it shows BCAA's...doesnt that mean it can be spiked;P?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope I havent tried it. I havent really seen a lot of reviews on here for it but i'm sure if you google it you will find something for it. Why are you looked at that whey protein? did you find a good deal?

Zariph

Awards
Nope I havent tried it. I havent really seen a lot of reviews on here for it but i'm sure if you google it you will find something for it. Why are you looked at that whey protein? did you find a good deal?
well Im just looking for a good protein tbh;p..Been using PES, Cellucor, trutein, MTS and not sure what to try next;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They seem to have some interesting flavors, but I still prefer blends based on research and my own personal experience. Their claims of adding 7 pounds of muscle seems a bit excessive lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see BCAA in the ingredient list,

Ingredients:
Ultrafiltered Low Temperature Processed High Quality Instantized Whey Protein Concentrate (containing Micro Fractions) {Cow}, Cross Flow Microfiltered Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (included Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactoalbumin) {Cow}, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Artificial Strawberry Flavors, Gum Arabic, Silicon Dioxide), Sucralose.

I see cows though, so they might have cut up some cow parts and put them in the tub. Hope you don't get any cow brains in yours.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
OP, as far as I know, SAN sources their raw whey from the same source as Optimum Nutrition ( the source being Glanbia) and are a serious company overall, so you can buy with peace of mind.

Prices for Titanium Whey are very fair and the Chocolate Graham Cracker flavor, which I have personally purchased, is excellent.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Titanium whey is good stuff. I trust SAN and their quality. I have had all the flavors and while some are better than others, I have no complaints about any of them. If you're looking for a straight whey powder, then you're fine with SAN. The banana coconut is on point. Vanilla butterscotch is my favorite.

Also, just because a product doesn't list any aminos on the ingredients list does not mean it isn't spiked. In a perfect world, that would be the case. Just stick to some brands you trust.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SAN is a great company, high quality products. Good protein powder to go with.

Zariph

Awards
okay thx, was thinking of trying just a 1lb banna cocunut;)

Ultrafiltered Low Temperature Processed High Quality Instantized Whey Protein Concentrate (containing Micro Fractions) {Cow}, Cross Flow Microfiltrated Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, (includes Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactoalbumin) {Cow}, L-Glutamine, Natural Flavors, (Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Chloride, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Lecithin

The label says "l-glutamin" which is why I thought it could be spiked;P?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Banana Coconut sounds GOOD!!