Samboz19's Partially Sponsored Log of AN's Drive/IGF-2/RPM!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 6: Shoulders Day!

Schedule:

Pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

Meal 1: (Pre-Workout) Homemade weight gainer shake

Pre-workout routine: (1 hour before) 6RPM, 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine. (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, Leucine, and two scoops of Xtend.

Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Protein Bar, 1 Banana, two scoops of whey with skim milk and 30g wms.

Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 3: Cheese, sausage, Two Scoops of whey w/ 60 G of WMS.

Meal 4: Turkey Meat, Honey Roasted Almonds

Supplementation: 2 Drive, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, 1 Bioperine

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, one scoop of whey

Meal 6: Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk and egg white powder (Casein+Whey blend).

Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root.

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. A F*cking kick a$$ song from Atreyu. Enjoy!

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

3 set of 8 Machine Rear Deltoid Laterals@135, 150, and 165lbs. (machine weight)
4 sets of 5 Military Presses@205lbs.
3 sets of 8 Arnold Presses using 35, 50, and 65lb dumb bells
3 sets of 10 Upright Rows@135,155,175lbs.
1 set of 5 Upright Rows@225lbs. *PR*
3 sets of 10 Shoulder Shrugs using straight bar@225,250,275lbs.
1 set of 5 Shoulder Shrugs using straight bar@300lbs.
1 set of 3 Shoulder Shrugs using straight bar@325lbs. *PR* ( I actually did 4 reps, but the 4th rep was not strict form so I don't count that...I cheated it and dammit I had it too....GRRRRR!)
3 sets of 10 front raises using 20, 30, 40lb. dumb bells

45 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: When I got to the gym I just wanted to get down to business. I was really in a busting skulls type of mood so I didn't bother doing abs for this workout. The RPM was running through me something fierce tonight, but what was even better was that through this workout I could really feel the muscle endurance boost from both IGF-2 and DRIVE. I did not feel any soreness at all through my workout and because of that I proceeded to kick some a$$ on the weights and set two new PR's for upright rows and shoulder shrugs respectively. The sweating factor from this stack was uncontrollable during this workout too. When I got to cardio I was already sweating something fierce and then after cardio...I was soaked...awesome overall workout!

This deep into the stack I am really starting to push myself now, as noticed by the PR's coming rather effortlessly. As for physical changes...well I am going to leave the suspense for my final review, but lets put it this way...I've grown fast and gotten quite massive all over...my shoulders are starting to really bulge out and my legs look and feel like tree trunks. Like I've mentioned...the only downsides so far have been minor acne, getting too big for my clothes, and having a hard time controlling the libido increase...yes it can become problematic when your pitching a tent and can't get to sleep...:D.

Workout Rating: Another 9.9...Setting two PR's in the same workout...no questioning this high score!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm baaacckk!

Yeah, I have not forgot about my log, but rather I have just not had the time to post my results. I have to post my workout for friday night and Saturday night. Thursday night there was no workout because I had a ridiculous migraine that would not go away and I kind of had bad sleep so in an essence I felt like absolute a$$. Anyway, I will post Friday and Saturday Night's results a little bit later tonight.

The reason for me being so busy has been the fact that one of my best friends and I are going through the beginning stages of opening our own gym. Its very time consuming obviously and we are a long way away from being done!

mikem

Awards
Awesome log! Good Luck with the gym. You should play your music at your gym. My best investment was my mp3 so I can lift to 5FDP.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You can bet on it!

Awesome log! Good Luck with the gym. You should play your music at your gym. My best investment was my mp3 so I can lift to 5FDP.
My buddy and I have thought about doing something like having the hardcore rock playing in the free weight area because its mostly for serious lifters (primarily guys) and then have more dance/hip kind of music playing in the cardio area (primarily women). Its a matter of sectioning areas out to our liking. BTW...definitely a good investment listening to that MP3 if your listening to 5FDP....WHITE KNUCKLES FTW!!!! :D.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 6: Biceps and Triceps Day!

(Wrote down my results and thoughts to save for when I got a chance to post as this workout was done on Friday night!)

Schedule:

Pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

Pre-workout routine: (1 hour before) 6RPM, 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine. (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend,

beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, Leucine, and two scoops of Xtend.

Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Protein Bar, 1 Banana, two scoops of whey with skim milk and 30g wms.

Meal 3: Cheese, sausage, Two Scoops of whey w/ 60 G of WMS.

Meal 6: Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk and egg white powder (Casein+Whey blend).

Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root.

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. Truly a kick ass song!

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

Rotator Cuff Exercises

3 sets of 10, 2 sets of 5 (75's) alternating hammer curls w/no rest in between using 45's, 55's, 65's,75's

3 sets of 10 Close Grip Bench Press@235lbs.

3 sets of 8 straight bar curls@155lbs.

3 sets of 10 triceps pushdowns@110lbs.
1 set of 5@150lbs *PR* (most I've ever attempted)

3 sets of 8 straight bar reverse curls@135lbs

3 sets of 8 tricep overhead extensions@75lbs.

3 sets of 20 reverse plate curls using 45lb plate

3 sets of 8 behind the neck tricep presses@125lbs. (these killed!)

3 sets of 15 dips

ab workout

30 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: This workout was all out intense. After I blasted through the hammer curls the stack really kicked in because I became more intense as I went along and really felt my body heat turn up to a high level. I just got mean with the weights. I did not start struggling until the very end of the workout and man were my arms pumped...I really had that jacked look going on....I had a few good veins really popping as my biceps were really exploded...very niice! Even after the punishing workout I didn't feel tired, but rather pumped and invigorated....damn I love the feeling of this stack...:D.

Workout Rating: Another 9.7....fantastic workout, but given my current trend I only set 1 PR and I'm tad disappointed I didn't go for more. Nonetheless, this workout rocked!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 6: The Dreaded Leg day!

(Saturday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 2: (Pre-Workout) Protein Bar, 1 Banana, two scoops of whey with skim milk and 30g wms.

During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

Meal 3: (Post-Workout) Two buffalo burgers on italian buns and two pieces of organic garlic cheese bread

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. One of favorites during HS. This song is bad a$$.

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

5 minutes of cardio

Warmups

3 sets of 5 Squats@415lbs.
1 set of 5@450lbs.
1 set of 2@485lbs. *PR*
1 final rep of 500lbs. ONE REP PR...F*ck yeah!

3 sets of 8 Leg Presses@1400lbs (max machine weight)

3 sets of 10 Glute machine lunges@200lbs. (modified lunge exercise)

3 sets of 10 leg extensions@305lbs. (max machine weight)

3 sets of 10 seated leg curls@250lbs.

4 sets of 25 bodyweight calf raises off of ledge of machine

4 sets of 15 seated calf raises@90lbs.

Ab workout

30 mins of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: This is by far the most grueling and best leg workout I have ever experienced bar none! Wow is all I am left to say! The stack kicked in during warmups and man did I ever get dialed in for the workout! I was straight pissed off for the entire workout and the weights felt light....its a great feeling! The only bad part about the workout was that I was walking really funny after it was over...my legs were complete jello, but they didn't hurt...it was just that I just got done kicking my own ass feeling!

Workout Rating: 9.9...1 rep max of 500lbs for a squat for a new PR...need I say more?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 7: Chest Day!

Quick Note: I took off last night Tues Night...I was pretty whooped from my chest day and coupled with being woke up by phone calls my sleep sucked a big donkey sack! I really just needed an extra day of rest...I ran out of Beta-alanine and Orange Triad and damn can I tell a difference, although I have more on the way here, whew!...the recovery isn't superhuman like without those two parts of my arsenal...lol.

(Monday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Wakeup: 2 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine

pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake

Meal 2: Protein Bar, Two Pieces of Fish (haddock)

Meal 3: (pre-workout) Two Scoops of whey, 1 TBSP of dried powder egg whites, two scoops of WMS-60g.

Pre- meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 4: (Post-Workout) Buffalo Burger on italian style bun, Last two pieces of Haddock, and a banana

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, a small serving of organic crackers, sausage and cheeses, and a small bowl of shrimp

Meal 6: Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

Pre-workout routine: 4 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. Another video of 300, but this one is the best I've seen. Music done by Drowning Pool- Step Up (fitting song)

10 mins of stretching

5 mins of cardio

Rotator Cuff exercises

Bench Press:

Warmups

1 set of 15@225
1 set of 8@250
1 set of 3@315
1 rep of 350
1 rep of 365
1 rep of 375
1 rep of 385 *(Current PR, but not overall...read my thoughts)*
1 final set of 10@250

Incline Dumb Bell Presses:

Sets of 10 using 35's, 45's, 55's, 65's
1 set of 5 using 75's

Cable Crosses:

2 sets of 10 high cable crosses@50lbs. (each arm)
2 sets of 10 low cable crosses@50lbs (each arm)
(I alternated between the two different approaches with short rests in between)

Pec Flyes

5 sets of 5@250lbs. on Pec Fly Machine

Ab Workout

30 mins of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: This workout was hard, heavy, intense, and just punishing. I was really taxed once I hit the pec flyes, hence the reason I only did sets of 250 ( I normally do at least sets of 295). However, I am definitely quite happy that I am getting close to breaking into the 400 bench club, which has been a serious goal of mine for a while. 385 is a current PR, but not a PR overall because I pressed up 395 when I was 19 (back during my all out power training days). Nonetheless, I am quite happy...that 395 plateau is going to F*cking annihilated!!!. There has been no signs of this stack slowing down at all...the pumps are still getting me jacked, focus is top notch, aggression when lifting is out of this world, libido- (I could use my man tool as a damn firehouse on women), and best of all...my muscle mass gains and strength gains are continuing still...Bad A$$!!!!

Workout Rating: 9.9...This was a phenomenal chest workout and I really pushed myself hard and busted a$$. I'm still a bit sore from the workout too- the good soreness meaning I kicked my ass...:D.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 7: Back Day!

Schedule:

Supplementation: 2 RPM, 2 Drive, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, 1 Bioperine

Meal 2: Two scoops of whey+casein blend, couple of organic wheat crackers and a few slices of low fat velveeta cheese

Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus 15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 3: Two scoops of whey w/skim milk, tbsp of egg white powder, two scoops of WMS-60G.

Pre-workout routine: (1 hour before) 4RPM, 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine. (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus 15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 4: (Post-workout) Buffalo burger w/cheese on italian bun, protein bar, 1 scoop of whey w/skim milk

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, Honey Roasted Almonds

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. The best music video of The Punisher ever... and it was fitting for this workout!!! (This song really F'ing rocks!)

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

3 sets of 8 pullups alternated each set between over, under, and wide grip style

1 set of 10 bent-over rows@225
1 set of 5@250lbs
1 set of 5@275lbs
1 set of 5@300lbs
1 set of 5@325lbs *PR* (all five reps were strict form)
1 final set of 3@365lbs *The PR of PR's in my book*...I got overzealous and went for the glory and accomplished it!!! It was a hard struggle and it wasn't pretty form wise, but I got the job done!!! The aggressiveness from the RPM really paid off on this one!!

4 sets of 10 (5 reps each style) alternating grip pulldowns between under close grip and over wide grip w/ no rest between switch, short rests between sets: 1 set@140lbs, 1 set@160lbs, 1 set@180lbs, 1 set@200lbs, and I did one final set@220lbs for 5 reps only wide grip style

3 sets of 8 low cable rows@135lbs. (max machine weight)-

Note: I'm a F*cking retard...the 135 actually translates into 270 (the 135 is supposed to be weight determined for each arm...I finally read the little tag on the weight stack...:D. I thought it was just the typical warning sign crap...it wasn't so I deserve a big and swift :nutkick: for being such a F*cking jackass!

Deadlifts:

4 sets of 5@315lbs.
1 set of 3@405lbs.
1 Rep@475lbs.
1 set of 10@300lbs.

3 sets of 10 one-arm dumb bell rows using 100lb dumb bells (it sucks I can only go up in reps and not in weight as these are the heaviest the gym has).

15 mins of high intensity cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: This was probably the most dominating back workout I've ever experienced. While I was pretty gassed out when I hit the deadlifts I still got one rep of 475 up so coupling that along with my dominating bent-over row performance it made up for going light on deadlifts. I can honestly say it has been a mental thing as I now after doing that set of 3 of 365 on bent-over rows realize that I have a lot more strength than I give myself credit for. I am damn proud of myself for really pushing my limits this time out and man do I feel it...:D.

Workout Rating: 10...A dominating PR of bent-over rows...3 reps@365. WOW, just F*cking wow! The workout in its entirety was just fantastic, I really could not expect much more from myself...the first 10 on a workout I've ever given myself...I don't know how this workout could've been better for me!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been absent from the forums for a bit and therefore haven't posted any results on my workouts for this log for the past three days. Note: I did work out on Thursday night, but unfortunately I was not able to workout on Friday or Saturday. Business matters kept me from my planned workouts. My business partner and I are still scouting good locations for where we are going to open our gym while we wait for the government paper work to process and get to us. Anyway, I'll post my workout from Thursday as I did write my results down (as I usually do if I don't have enough time to post it on the forums).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 7: Biceps and Triceps!

(Thursday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 2: Slim-Fast Low Carb (20g of protein), couple of organic wheat crackers and a few slices of low fat velveeta cheese, Protein Bar

Meal 3: Two scoops of whey w/skim milk, tbsp of egg white powder, two scoops of WMS-60G.

Pre-workout routine: (1 hour before) 4RPM, 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine. (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

Meal 4: (Post-workout) Buffalo burger w/cheese on italian bun, 12 oz. of turkey meat, 1 scoop of whey w/skim milk and 30g of WMS.

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. Great song, and the video is from the upcoming last installment of Metal Gear Solid (for you gamers out there).

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

Rotator Cuff Exercises

2 sets of 15 Diamond pushups

3 sets of 10, 2 sets of 5 (75's, 85's) alternating hammer curls w/no rest in between using 45's, 55's, 65's,75's

3 sets of 10 Close Grip Bench Press@250lbs.

3 sets of 8 straight bar curls@165lbs.

3 sets of 10 triceps pushdowns@110lbs.,120lbs.,130lbs.

3 sets of 8 straight bar reverse curls@135lbs

3 sets of 8 tricep overhead extensions@75lbs.

3 sets of 20 reverse plate curls using 45lb plate

3 sets of 15 dips

3 sets of 15 wrist curls

3 sets of 15 reverse wrist curls

ab workout

45 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: It was a great workout and the vascularity was really popping out on my forearms and biceps so I was quite happy. The intensity was solid as per the usual. The pumps were solid throughout as well. The only downfall to the workout was that I didn't really build up intense sweating until I was 10 mins into my cardio session....this probably was due to all the damn fans the gym had on overhead. Nonetheless, it was a great workout and the cardio session got really intense once I hit the 30 min mark...for the last 15 mins I didn't just pick it up a notch, I started going full out so that when I was done I felt pumped, but my legs felt like jello......:D

Workout Rating: 9.5....great workout, very happy with all exercises and the numbers pushed around with solid form.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 8: Chest Day!

Schedule:

pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

Meal 2: 16oz of turkey meat, PB&J sandwich

Meal 3: (pre-workout) Two Scoops of whey, 1 TBSP of dried powder egg whites, two scoops of WMS-60g.

Pre- meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

Meal 4: (Post-Workout) Buffalo Burger on italian style bun, Protein Bar, and a banana

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, a small serving of organic crackers and few pieces of cheese

Pre-workout routine: 4 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. Video clip of one of my fav movies of all time "The Crow" and the music is done by Scars of Life, Song: Pool of Fears!

10 mins of stretching

5 mins of cardio

Rotator Cuff exercises

Bench Press:

Warmups

1 set of 10@225
1 set of 5@315
1 negative rep@400 (I would've put it up, but there was something wrong with my left tricep...probably needed some more warmups is all, oh well I'll get it next week)
3 sets of 5@300lbs.
2 sets of 10@250lbs.

Sets of 10 using 35's, 45's
1 set of 10 using 50's
1 set of 8 using 60's
1 set of 6 using 70's
1 set of 4 using 80's
1 set of 2 using 90's
1 rep using 100's

Cable Crosses:

2 sets of 10 high cable crosses@50lbs. (each arm)
2 sets of 10 low cable crosses@50lbs (each arm)
(I alternated between the two different approaches with short rests in between)

Pec Flyes

4 sets of 6@250lbs. on Pec Fly Machine
1 set of 5@295lbs.

Ab Workout

15 mins of very high intensity cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: The workout overall was still solid, but I am a bit pissed that I didn't get a chance to put the 400 up. For some damn reason my left arm was really giving me some trouble, but the nagging pain went away the deeper I got into my workout. In other words, I should have done more warmups. I can attribute the problem to all the damn fans being on in the gym and it being colder than balls outside. Nonetheless, I still had an eventful workout so I was satisfied. One last thing I do have to mention that its crazy how much I get pumped while using this stack...when I am halfway through my workout it looks like I double in size and my shirts definitely get tighter....

Workout Rating: 9.0...Solid workout minus the left arm being nagged by some stinging pain at the beginning of the workout.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Of Course!

Any changes in body composition or weight?
I have mentioned changes previously in other posts of my log, but I am not revealing the weight change and the body composition specifics until the end of this week as part of my 8-week wrap-up, which was my plan from the start.

Another thing...This was supposed to be an 8-week log, but now since I have been sent more DRIVE and IGF-2 I will continue to keep the log going.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm doing a 12 weeker of this with added forslean starting mid feb :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

I think i'm doing a 12 weeker of this with added forslean starting mid feb :)
I'll be sure to follow along Easy. I'm especially curious to see how the added forslean works out with DRIVE already in the mix. I would think it would mean a few more trips to the bathroom and extra deadly gas...:D.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 8: Legs and Shoulders!

(Tuesday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 2: Protein Bar, Turkey meat

Meal 4: (Post-Workout) Buffalo Burger on italian style bun, Slim-Fast Low Carb (20g of protein), 4 dinner rolls

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, a small serving of organic crackers and few pieces of cheese

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. Some Static X for that ass!

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

5 mins of cardio

Rotator Cuff exercises

Squat Warmups

4 sets of 5 Squats@415lbs
1 rep of 475lbs.

3 sets of 8 Reverse Pec Deck@235lbs

3 sets of 6 Leg Presses@1400lbs. (Max Machine Weight)

5 sets of 3 close grip military presses@205lbs.

3 sets of 10 leg extensions@305lbs. (max machine weight)

3 sets of 10 Straight Bar Shoulder Shrugs@225lbs

3 sets of 10 each leg, Glute machine lunges@205lbs. (max
machine weight)

3 sets of 10 Alternating Front Raises using 40lb dumb bells

4 sets of 25 bodyweight heel raises off edge of bench

3 sets of 15 Lat raises w/2 second pause at top of movement using 20's...these really burn

3 sets of 25 seated calf raises@115lbs

Thoughts on workout: This was a killer workout as I didn't get a chance to work legs or shoulders last week so I made up for it early this week. I punished myself for missing days...I honestly said a prayer to myself because of the hell I was going to put my body through....:D. The killer part about this workout was that I did the workout on short rests in between sets and just busted ass! I was so taxed I did no cardio or ab workout afterward. When I got to the lat raises and seated calf raises my shoulders and legs were really feeling it, but the endurance boost from the stack came in during the clutch...I finished and man was I spent! I was literally walking like a zombie when it was all said and done...I was quite proud with the quality of the workout!

Workout Rating: 9.7...Legs and Shoulders combined...damn it was killer!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I generally get aches just reading your weights. 40lbs on front raises. ouch

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You adjust to it!

I generally get aches just reading your weights. 40lbs on front raises. ouch
Well 40's are the highest I plan on going for a while, because I like to keep good form, especially when doing front raises because if you use poor form it puts undo stress onto your rotator cuffs and that just leads down a path of nagging injuries. Before I joined the gym I'm at now I used to use 35's all the time because thats what I have downstairs here at home where I used to workout primarily. I started doing front raises with 25lb plates (EZ Grips) and then moved up to using my 35lb dumb bells which are all I have for dumb bells...buying heavy weights is expensive so thats just another reason I can add in for joining a gym....:D. Believe it or not, I don't feel any bad pain when doing them, its more of a restrictive pump...the kind of pumps that make working out worth it....:D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 8: Biceps and Forearms!

Note: There was no workout for Thursday (last night) I had to make it an off day because of the beginnings of a bad cold and I just felt like crap...I can thank the Wisconsin weather for that I guess....

(Wednesday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 2: Slim-Fast Low Carb (20g of protein), couple of organic wheat crackers and a few slices of low fat velveeta cheese, Protein Bar

Meal 4: (Post-workout) Microwavable organic personal pizza (3g of fat, 58g of carbs, 25 g of protein, 16 oz of turkey meat, 8 oz fat free yogurt

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. YouTube - Top Gun - Highway to the Dangerzone. Something old school, every Action Movie nut has to appreciate this one...Guys Enjoy!

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

Rotator Cuff Exercises

Bicep Curl warmups

1 set of 5 straight bar curls@175lbs
1 set of 5 straight bar curls@185lbs
1 set of 5 straight bar curls@200lbs
3 sets of 10@135lbs.

3 sets of 25 Reverse Plate Curls using 45lb plate

3 sets of 15 alternating hammer curls using 50's

3 sets of 15 reverse straight bar curls@115lbs

3 sets of 10 isolated resistance curls using cable cross machine

3 sets of 15 wrist curls using straight bar

3 sets of 15 reverse wrist curls using straight bar

Ab Workout

45 mins of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: Well the workout was solid, but I felt lackluster because of the symptoms of a pestering cold coming on. I really just didn't have that mean aggressive streak that runs through me when I work out...I had a good sweat going, but I guess my head just wasn't in the game. Nonetheless I pushed on and took care of business. I never B*tch out during a workout...I suck it up and get it done! I think the only thing that I took from this workout that I enjoyed was that the vascularity in my forearms was nuts...I mean it looked like I had rivers flowing on my arms...Yeah Buddy....

Workout Rating: 8.5....This rating doesn't do the workout justice because the vascularity was great, but nonetheless its how I felt...Good, but not good enough!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn I Hate This Cold Weather!!!

Well due to the piss poor blistering cold weather here in lovely freeze my nuts off Beloit, WI I have not had a chance to workout at all the passed three days...I'm not happy. The combination of the absolutely ridiculous weather and coming down with a pain in the ass sinus infection has made me take time off from training....damn I hate when this Sh*t happens! I decided to play it safe and just let nature takes its course and in doing so I believe I'll be ready to jumpstart my log once again and continue on starting tomorrow, on Monday. I have continued to take the supps and actually I think they have helped me greatly...I haven't gotten sick, just dealing with minor headaches and sinus trouble.

Anyway, I planned on doing an 8-week wrap up of this stack today, but since I have been dealing with unfortunate dealings of the sub-zero weather and a nagging sinus infection I will do the wrap-up after this next week. So Stay tuned on that. Also, I still have another bottle of DRIVE and IGF-2 so I will be continuing this log until I run out of product. The first 8 weeks of this log was bulking, now I am going to start running a cut. I will list the different variables starting next week. This week will be the last week of the bulking period.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 9: Chest Day!

(Monday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 1: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, fat free yogurt, a bowl of velveeta mac and cheese, 1 scoop of whey w/skim milk

Meal 2: Honey roasted almonds, Muscle Milk Half-size MRP (21g of protein, not the 32)

Meal 3: (pre-workout) Homemade Weight Gainer Shake

Meal 4: (Post-Workout) Buffalo Burger on italian style bun, Protein Bar, and a banana

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=284I-OZ5_yw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Stone Cold+Disturbed=F*cking Bad Ass!

10 mins of stretching

15 mins of cardio (walking on treadmill)

Rotator Cuff exercises

Bench Press:

Warmups

1 set of 10@225lbs
1 Rep of 400LBS....F*CK YEAH!!! *PR* (Finally crushed this thorn in my side!)
1 set of 10@225lbs
1 set of 8@250lbs
1 set of 6@275lbs
1 set of 4@300lbs
1 set of 2@325lbs

3 sets of 15 using 50's

Incline Bench Presses:

3 sets of [email protected] second rest in between

Cable Crosses:

2 sets of 10 high cable criss-cross grip chest crosses@50lbs. (each arm)
2 sets of 10 middle cable criss-cross grip chest crosses@50lbs. (each arm)
2 sets of 10 low cable criss-cross grip chest crosses@50lbs (each arm)

Pec Flyes

4 sets of 15@175lbs on Pec Fly Machine

Ab Workout

15 mins of very high intensity cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: I finally F*ckin defeated a monster that has been on my back for years...I got over the hump and put up 400lbs clean, after that I was more about doing intense fast-paced lifting because I was so pumped from that. I was stuck on 395lbs being my best ever 1RM and could never do 400...well I said F*ck that and I accomplished that goal! Just for good measure...I had a witness watching and he of course made my ego feel bigger with the comment.."WOW, how much was that?" My response: "400lbs, and now I don't care if the rest of my workout sucks"....

Workout Rating: 10...Do I really need to explain the perfect rating?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 9: Biceps Day!

(Tuesday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 2: Muscle Milk MRP, Honey Roasted Almonds

Meal 4: (Post-workout) a few pieces of Organic garlic cheese bread, buffalo burger on italian bun, banana, 1 scoop of whey

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese, PB&J sandwich (sugar free jam of course and natty PB)

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiU4bf1q4U4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. An old high school fav...its still kickass!

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

Warmups

Rotator Cuff Exercises

Bicep Curl warmups

4 sets of 10 Straight-bar curls@135lbs.

4 sets of 10 Reverse Straight-bar curls@115lbs.

4 sets of 15 alternating hammer curls using 50's

4 sets of 15 reverse plate curls using 45lb plate

3 sets of 15 wrist curls using straight bar

3 sets of 15 reverse wrist curls using straight bar

4 sets of 25 bodyweight calf raises off edge of bench

4 sets of 15 seated calf raises@115lbs.

45 mins of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: Well this workout was decent, but since it was so damn cold in the gym I didn't get as good of a sweat as I like. The gym has too many F*cking overhead fans going, which is ridiculous in this hellacious Wisconsin weather...you go to the gym to bust ass and build up a good sweat right? Besides that though I still had a great pump in my biceps and the vascularity was nice, not as intense as in some other workouts, but it was still nice. During this workout is when I really noticed the mass differential in my Bi's though...I would say by estimating I've probably put on a half inch on each arm...actual estimates will done at the end of this week!

Workout Rating: 8.2....This rating doesn't do the workout justice, but due to the useless and idiotic use of the fans my workout lacked that intense fire I like, meaning I did not build the kind of good sweat I'm accustomed too. Still nonetheless, it was a decent workout!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, what do you need fans for in the winter there? you can't leave a 6 pack of beer in the car overnight without it freezing and exploding its so cold

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 9: Back Day!

(Wednesday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 3: Protein Bar, apple cinnamon oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey with 30 g of WMS

Meal 4: (Post-workout) Two Buffalo burgers w/cheese on italian bun, banana, yogurt

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6bLwSl-hyc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Old school ZZ Top...

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

20 mins of walking on treadmill

Warmups

3 sets of 8 pullups alternated each set between over, under, and wide grip style

3 sets of 15 bent-over rows@225

3 sets of 15 Standard grip pulldowns@160lbs.

3 sets of 8 low cable rows@270lbs. (max machine weight)

3 sets of 10 one arm DB rows using 100's

Deadlifts:

4 sets of 10@300lbs.

Ab workout

15 mins of high intensity cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: I tried to make this workout fast-paced with short reps to possibly build up a good sweat. While this approach helped I was still cooling off and not feeling as intense due to the F*cking overhead fans in the gym....:frustrate. I swear if I ever get a chance to talk to the mgr of the gym I am going to rip him a new ass hole and explain to him how ignorant...no better yet how F*cking retarded it is to have fans going at all during this ridiculously cold weather...:wtf:. The mgr of the gym deserves this...:FUfinger:, and more importantly one of these...:nutkick:

Workout Rating: 8...left the gym feeling more pissed off than during my workout because it was not up to my intensity standards.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It just makes no damn sense!

Yeah, what do you need fans for in the winter there? you can't leave a 6 pack of beer in the car overnight without it freezing and exploding its so cold
I honestly question whether the new mgr, or the former mgr have any god damn common sense? You go to a gym to workout and build up a good sweat and feel warm, not sweat a little bit and then cool down and then continue to freeze your balls off. GRRRRRR!!!! Having the fans running overhead late night when I am in there is pointless because there is generally not many people when I go anyway...man, F*CK!!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week 9: Triceps Day

(Thursday Night's Workout)

Schedule:

Meal 1: Oatmeal, PB&J Sandwich (natty PB, sugar free jam), two scoops of whey w/ skim milk

Meal 3: Protein Bar, Two scoops of whey w/skim milk, tbsp of egg white powder, two scoops of WMS-60G.

Meal 4: (Post-workout) Buffalo burger w/cheese on italian bun, 12 oz. of turkey meat, 1 scoop of whey w/skim milk and 60g of WMS.

Meal 5: Cottage Cheese

Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJrSyFpK3iQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Some old school Motely Crue...Hell Yeah, gotta love them Girls, Girls, Girls...:D

Workout:

10 mins of stretching

20 mins of walking on treadmill

Warmups

Rotator Cuff Exercises

2 sets of 15 Diamond pushups

3 sets of 10 Close Grip Bench Press@250lbs.

3 sets of 8 Stand-up Overhead Tricep Presses@135lbs.

3 sets of 15 triceps pushdowns@110lbs

3 sets of 10 tricep overhead extensions@75lbs.

3 sets of 15 dips

4 sets of 25 calf raises off of the edge of a bench using bodyweight

4 sets of 10 seated calf raises@180lbs.

30 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on workout: It was a decent workout, but the fans still hindered my workout, but at least time I wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants so my body heat would stay warm and allow me to build up some type of good sweat. The workout was good, but still lacked that fiery intensity I usually have, and that really is dependent on how heated I become from working out. Nonetheless, my triceps were cooked as I busted ass through each set and went on minimal rests. My triceps were really pumped, and now I am really noticing the thickness that my triceps are adding to my arms. Of more interest though...my libido was on cloud nine...lets just say I thought I had instant boner syndrome every time I saw a decent looking female...:D

Workout Rating: 8.7, back to being a better workout, but still lacking....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Absence from the log!

Well fellas, I have not been able to tend to my log because I just started up new courses for school and have been busy as hell with that and dealing with business related matters as well. I have not had a chance to get a solid workout in since Thursday so you'll have to pardon my absence from keeping up with my log. Unfortunately, my leg workout and shoulder workout were omitted from last week, but at least I managed to get some cardio in as I have now started to go into a cutting mode. As promised, after this post comes my wrap up of bulking during my 9 weeks of using RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Technical Difficulties!!

Due to real crappy weather this past week here in Wisconsin I have had a bad internet connection, and a couple of times I've had no service at all...this has been a major pain in the ass! Anyway, I just wanted to let my followers know that I am still running the log with just my last bottles of IGF-2 and DRIVE and no longer RPM. I've obviously got a lot of catching up to do as I have my 9 week wrap up to post as well as this past week's workouts so be patient and stay tuned. I'll have everything up tomorrow after the Super Bowl.

Note: I have not ditched my log just to let you guys know as I still have 2 weeks or so left before it will be completely finished.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Finally Its here...9-Week Wrap-Up Summary!

Beginning Stats:

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 260lbs.

BF%: 14.1%

Measurements:

Arms: 18.5"
Forearms: 16"
Chest: 54"
Thighs: 31"
Calves: 19"
Waist: 36"

Training PR's:

Bench Press: 25 reps of 225lbs./ Current one rep max: 375, best ever: 395
Deadlift: 3 reps@505lbs.
Squat: 475lbs. (most I've attempted)
Straight Bar Bicep Curl: 3 reps@200lbs.
Skull Crushers: 3 reps@140lbs.
Lat Pulldowns: 10 reps@200lbs.(most I've attempted)
Bent over Barbell Rows: 3 reps@315lbs. (most I've attempted)
Upright Rows: 3 reps@200lbs.
Shoulder Shrugs: 3 reps@305lbs.
Military Press: 250lbs.

Expectations of stack were: I fully expect to increase all of my numbers and I am aiming to hit the elusive 400lbs bench press club. Since I did a 6 week run of IGF-2 before and gained 8 solid lbs. I am expecting nothing less than 12-15lbs for this ultimate stack. I am also looking forward to some nice body recomping effects as IGF-2 did that for me the first time I used it, but stacked with Drive and RPM I think I am in for a treat.

Ending Stats:

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 280lbs.

BF%: 14.8%

Measurements:

Arms: 19"
Forearms: 16.5"
Chest: 55 1/4"
Thighs: 32 1/4"
Calves: 20"
Waist: 36" (No change...thats a plus considering I was bulking)

New Training PR's *= New PR

*Bench Press: 400lbs. (finally broke into the elusive 400 club...F*ck yeah!)
Deadlift: 3 reps@505lbs. (Didn't attempt a new PR)
*Squat: 500lbs. (I still think I can go higher, but nonetheless...)
*Straight Bar Bicep Curl: 5 reps@200lbs. (2 rep increase with good form!!)
Skull Crushers: 3 reps@140lbs. (Didn't attempt a new PR)
Lat Pulldowns: 10 reps@200lbs.(most I've attempted)
*Bent over Barbell Rows: 3 reps@365lbs. (Most vindicating PR I set during this cycle)
*Upright Rows: 5 reps@225lbs.
*Shoulder Shrugs: 3 reps@325lbs.
Military Press: 250lbs. (Didn't attempt a new PR)

My review of the stack overall: This is personally the best overall natural muscle building stack I've personally used. My libido has been as wildly out of control as when being on this stack. While I was bulking I may have put on a couple of extra lbs of fat, but for the most part I have better definition (I would attribute that to the extra added mass)....a great recomping effect, especially in my chest, calves, forearms...even though I was bulking my forearms and calves in particular were showing rope like vein vascularity...a very welcomed addition. The best part though is that I put on 20 solid lbs...yes you read that right...20lbs!!! I nearly sh*t myself when I looked at the scale and it read 280. As a matter of fact, its still hard for me to grasp. I guess as serious as I am about bodybuilding my body is really starting to fill out now...I do have a large frame so its not that surprising I guess. Anyway, This stack far exceeded my expectations in every department. My libido as mentioned was out of this world, my aggression was way up for the most part, my endurance was fantastic, and my strength shot up fast, and I accomplished my goal of finally bench pressing 400lbs clean (no spotter)...I really could not have asked for more, well I could, but that would be asking too much.... Honestly, to say I blew up is an understatement....

My Rating of the stack: 9.7/10...In my mind with the experience of these products RPM, DRIVE, IGF-2 by themselves are great products, but now having tried them when stacking them all together it is a stack that is hard to rival as long you put in the hard work and the dedication needed to get what you want out of it. I would definitely recommend anyone to give this stack a go and I would I'd be willing to be there will be more favorable reviews as opposed to negatives! I worked my tail end off to get these results so I know if I can do it anyone can...it just takes effort and dedication to your goals!!!

Note: This was the wrap-up for the first 9-weeks of the stack. I still have this week and next week before I will be finished with it though. Obviously the first part of this log I was bulking, but now I have started to cut as I have to finish out my DRIVE and IGF-2 I have left remaining.

Since I have not been able to get to the log and post workouts I am not going to post anything for last week because I can't remember all the necessary details so its pointless (I forgot to write everything down). I'll say this though, I only worked out with weights twice last week ( I did Chest and Bi's on one day and Legs and Shoulders on the other), beyond that all I did was cardio and ab workouts...its all I had time for.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Things have been rough!

Well seriously fellas, the second part of this log has definitely not gone the way I wanted it too. I am glad I got in my full 9 weeks of detail in though during my bulking phase along with finally getting the wrap-up summary done. Honestly, the weather has completely screwed things up for me. I have spent more time shoveling loads of heavy snow than anything else since, living in the southern part of Wisconsin has been bad luck...gotta love getting bombarded with snow storms constantly. Just the other night it took me 3 1/2 hours to completely shovel my sidewalks and my driveway and when I was done I was spent. I have been cutting recently and I have kept my strength gains so I am happy with that. During this passed week I have lost 4 pounds already and all I have really been doing is shoveling and doing morning cardio and ab workouts. I did get a chance to sneak in a chest, Bi's and Tri's workout too, but beyond that everything has been neglected and it really pisses me off. With my heavy course load at school, dealing with business matters, and the weather the way it is I have been relegated to not having enough time to get my normal workouts in....F*ck that! At least I have been able to get cardio and abs in though. Well, I do plan on finishing strong next week so I'll put full detail into next week...count on it.