ryansm compares Ultradrol to Superdrol<log

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say Ultradrol has really been gettin some love lately in these logs. Lakemount is enjoying it as well over in his. Awesome to see you guys test drive this for us!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like everyone is enjoying this stuff :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, and I thought I was done with OTC methyls....Everyone is making this thing sound damn good. Can't wait for bloodwork.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is simply awesome. Already got 2 bottles. Gonna run it soon and if this is better than SD, I'll fall in love LOL

Also like the fact no one has many sides and feel good on it... Although I don't get any sides from SD really besides minor back pumps and shin splints

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this morning I'm sitting at just about 307, so coming off a depleted state and that cheat meal has me up ~5 pounds and holding steady...wow

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
in late, but nonetheless in, excited to see the post bloods

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This is simply awesome. Already got 2 bottles. Gonna run it soon and if this is better than SD, I'll fall in love LOL

Also like the fact no one has many sides and feel good on it... Although I don't get any sides from SD really besides minor back pumps and shin splints
Yep, even with loads of water, potassium and taurine, the back pumps on SD when I go up to 30mg are pretty crippling.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Late Sub, interesting...

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
early on and this already looks like a monster cycle. very intiresting

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this morning I'm sitting at just about 307, so coming off a depleted state and that cheat meal has me up ~5 pounds and holding steady...wow
Could it be you're already building more muscle?!?!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training today was chest
heavy sets of 3
135 x 12
225x 8
315x 3
365x 3
405x 3
455x 3

bb incline
225 x 5 sets of 10

weighted dips
BW + 90 5 sets of 8

Felt strong today, really good pump and I feel very full. Things are looking good so far:)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The beast is getting beastier! You think 12mg is the sweet spot? I just bumped up to 12mg and I think it is a great dosage even though I put on crazy weight at 8mg (I am also much smaller than you).

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Damn! NICE!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beast is getting beastier! You think 12mg is the sweet spot? I just bumped up to 12mg and I think it is a great dosage even though I put on crazy weight at 8mg (I am also much smaller than you).
Gonna bump it to 12 tomorrow, but ya for most 12 will probably be the spot

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Fashionably late but I'm in to follow this!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Gonna bump it to 12 tomorrow, but ya for most 12 will probably be the spot
Okay, let us know if you "feel" anything different between the doses, I felt a slight difference but I also did it almost at the end of the two weeks. The pumps definitely got crazier though :).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, let us know if you "feel" anything different between the doses, I felt a slight difference but I also did it almost at the end of the two weeks. The pumps definitely got crazier though :).
So far I feel more aggressive, couldn't train today because of a hectic schedule so can't comment on pump or my weight. Will have an update tomorrow though on how I'm feeling in the gym.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Subbed late, is this a horrible idea for a first cycle? Hearing that sides are minimal to none

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed late, is this a horrible idea for a first cycle? Hearing that sides are minimal to none
I wouldn't say they are minimal to none, bloods will be the determinant factor. I have been meaning to check my bp so starting tomorrow I will keep track of it. Lethargy is non-existent so far.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Good to hear, I found another log of UD where it's his first cycle but I can't judge it as good or bad because he's going up and down 3-4 lbs a day it seems

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Very much looking forward to your log, ryansm.

Post what you can of your diet as well.

Thanks!

-TT

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update! Today I weighed in at 308! Up another pound, and loving this cycle so far.

Today was back
Pcleans
70 kilos x 4
100 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 1
150 x 1
160 x 1
170 x 1
High rep bent over DB row
120's for 5 sets of 20
Pull-ups
BW + 25 pounds
4 sets of 8

That's it, very intense, had an amazing pump much more pronounced than at 8mgs. Feeling stronger as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update! Today I weighed in at 308! Up another pound, and loving this cycle so far.

Today was back
Pcleans
70 kilos x 4
100 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 1
150 x 1
160 x 1
170 x 1
120's for 5 sets of 20
Pull-ups
BW + 25 pounds
4 sets of 8

That's it, very intense, had an amazing pump much more pronounced than at 8mgs. Feeling stronger as well.
My god a 170kg power clean...? DB Rows for 120X20... my goodness you are beast!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

Today was back
Pcleans
70 kilos x 4
100 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 1
150 x 1
160 x 1
170 x 1
120's for 5 sets of 20
Pull-ups
BW + 25 pounds
4 sets of 8

375 powerclean?? My god man. My best ever was 325 and I thought I was something, LOL.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i love ryansm logs man they blow my mind with his hulk strength

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, holy $hit. My best squats were around 400 (granted I'm 130 lbs less than you). That's ridiculous man, I'm definitely checking in on this

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, minimal sides, decent strength gain, slight weight gain, sounds like 8mg of sd, what do you think?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so, minimal sides, decent strength gain, slight weight gain, sounds like 8mg of sd, what do you think?
Slight weight gains? I can assure you that this is not SD, I have taken SD numerous times back in the day and this simply isn't it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, those technically aren't power cleans. more like shrugs/external rotations but there is nothing powerful about that movment.

but does look like a good strength/rotator cuff exercise, though it is out of the safety zone for shoulder rehab for injuries.
I agree, nor did I name them

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those DB rows are getting it done, I can get 8-10 with 120 but never even close to 120x20!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slight weight gains? I can assure you that this is not SD, I have taken SD numerous times back in the day and this simply isn't it.
10lbs in a little over 2 weeks is interesting for you, but i'll be skeptic until i run it myself, less skeptic from reading these logs, but still skeptical. cant blame me, i havn't ran it. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
10lbs in a little over 2 weeks is interesting for you, but i'll be skeptic until i run it myself, less skeptic from reading these logs, but still skeptical. cant blame me, i havn't ran it. :D
Oh I don't blame you at all, I had no plans of running PH's for a while but then I became a skeptic and here I am running it into the third week lol. It was like calling my name until I gave in. But not just my weight gain I was more referring to him, the guy is a damn monster so for him to put on any weight is good. I have no idea how he can even put on any more weight......and we are talking about him like he isn't here ;).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far, how is it different than sdrol? better/worse? sides/no sides?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures of you after would be awesome too. Before and afters. If possible.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I don't blame you at all, I had no plans of running PH's for a while but then I became a skeptic and here I am running it into the third week lol. It was like calling my name until I gave in. But not just my weight gain I was more referring to him, the guy is a damn monster so for him to put on any weight is good. I have no idea how he can even put on any more weight......and we are talking about him like he isn't here ;).
Eh, I have been cutting, and I was 30 pounds heavier a couple years ago:wavey:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will not be training today and will weigh in tomorrow, but I feel f'ing good:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You play football in your earlier years?