Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Ryansm (Ryan)!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM members,

Primordial Performance is very pleased to announce our newest addition to our rep team: Ryansm (Ryan)! Ryan has been a member here on AM for many years and has very extensive experience with strength training nationally. He also possesses very good interpersonal skills, team work, and professionalism; which are all qualities/attributes that I hold very high in my rep team. He will be an asset in many ways.

I'm very proud of the very dynamic and experienced rep team that we've been able to put together at Primordial Performance over the last 4 months. As we continue to grow, we'll continue to expand in that area as well. I always have my eye out for potential candidates for positions with Primordial Performance as well.

Please join me in giving Ryan a very warm welcome to team Primordial Performance!! :D

:usa:

-John

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Congrates bud!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So are you guys going for a Persian army? :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Gentlemen!

I would like to thank Trauma1 and Primordial Performance for welcoming me to the team! I am honored to be a part of a company and team of representatives that strive to provide innovative and effective supplements as well as knowledgeable and helpful advice. I have been a member here on AM for a long time, and I can say PP sets the bar. I will to continue to provide to AM as I always have, as well as support a company that I respect. We have some really cool things on the horizon for you guys so get ready.
If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM me.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY:usa2:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The team is strait filled with OG's for sure, now we all just need some 40's, unless your cycling of course! :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance is very pleased to announce our newest addition to our rep team: Ryansm (Ryan)! Ryan has been a member here on AM for many years and has very extensive experience with strength training nationally. He also possesses very good interpersonal skills, team work, and professionalism; which are all qualities/attributes that I hold very high in my rep team. He will be an asset in many ways.
:welcome: Ryan!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm I dont know if I approve.... NOT!!!

WHAT!!!!!

Helllllz YAYEAH!

Glad to have you on board brother! A perfect fit IMO. PP cant get much better NOW!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the team bud. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Ryan! Primordial Performance has really done an amazing job of snatching up some great reps!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Ryan! Primordial Performance has really done an amazing job of snatching up some great reps!!
John has built up a great team, for sure :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established