Russianstar: OSTA-SARMS/MK-2866 UNLEASHING ITS ANABOLIC POWER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I see what you're saying now. By no means do I know about the company you purchased from or am I belittling them, I'm only saying when you purchase from SARMS SEARCH, I have done hours and hours of research for weeks and months and I have yet to hear anything discouraging about them, and I have really been enjoying OSTA.
Im using the sarms search Osta-sarm as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im using the sarms search Osta-sarm as well.
Excellent! Can you offer us a nutshell 'cliff notes' of your experience thus far? I've read many of your posts over the past, and would appreciate your updated feedback :)

tetrasarin

Awards
I see what you're saying now. By no means do I know about the company you purchased from or am I belittling them, I'm only saying when you purchase from SARMS SEARCH, I have done hours and hours of research for weeks and months and I have yet to hear anything discouraging about them, and I have really been enjoying OSTA.
Yes, I'm well aware of sarms search. The only thing putting me off is the price. I am taking a risk by ordering from the unknown company. Their S-4 may turn out to be a great product or it may turn out to be bunk, but I won't know until I actually used it myself. Only until I know they are legit then will I consider purchasing the more expensive ostarine from them. Oh, and please note that I'm talking about the company I ordered from, not sarms search.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm well aware of sarms search. The only thing putting me off is the price. I am taking a risk by ordering from the unknown company. Their S-4 may turn out to be a great product or it may turn out to be bunk, but I won't know until I actually used it myself. Only until I know they are legit then will I consider purchasing the more expensive ostarine from them. Oh, and please note that I'm talking about the company I ordered from, not sarms search.
Roger! I hear you loud and clear, I can't ever pretend like finances aren't a major consideration throughout this ENTIRE endeavor of muscle attainment, be it chicken breast price comparisons, or in this case, supplementation. All the best!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the subject, I read about dosing for optimal anabolic gains, but how would you spread that throughout a ostarine cycle? That is, would you start it high and taper down over the next weeks? Start low and go up? Just start and finish with the same dosage, given no sides present themselves?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
On the subject, I read about dosing for optimal anabolic gains, but how would you spread that throughout a ostarine cycle? That is, would you start it high and taper down over the next weeks? Start low and go up? Just start and finish with the same dosage, given no sides present themselves?
Only based on personal usage, I simply do the 25mg every day.

tetrasarin

Awards
Well, I have to say that uniquem**** is acting extremely sketchy. The "pre-sale" they had was supposed to end on Feb. 28, but it's still going on. I ordered probably 2 weeks ago and they have not responded to my e-mails since then. If they do not go through with my order then I can probably file a dispute with paypal.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have to say that uniquem**** is acting extremely sketchy. The "pre-sale" they had was supposed to end on Feb. 28, but it's still going on. I ordered probably 2 weeks ago and they have not responded to my e-mails since then. If they do not go through with my order then I can probably file a dispute with paypal.
It will come ;) Mine is on it's way.

Ordered from a few places to see whats what. So far all the ones I've tried have been G2G.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of this company before, they are ***'d out though. Anyway, I've made two orders now from SARMSSEARCH, I'm very cautious when ordering those 'types' of research products. Each time now, they have shown up very quickly, and packaged perfectly. When I experience good service like that, I want to take pictures of the packaging and post my order along with when the box actually came in, but never want to do anything that can compromise privacy.

At any rate, I hope you don't get shafted - hopefully PayPal will help you out somehow.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of this company before, they are ***'d out though. Anyway, I've made two orders now from SARMSSEARCH, I'm very cautious when ordering those 'types' of research products. Each time now, they have shown up very quickly, and packaged perfectly. When I experience good service like that, I want to take pictures of the packaging and post my order along with when the box actually came in, but never want to do anything that can compromise privacy.

At any rate, I hope you don't get shafted - hopefully PayPal will help you out somehow.
Are you affiliated with sarmserach? Its just you seem to constantly pimp out the company. I don't think its necessary if they're as good as your 50+ posts say they are, let there service and products speak for themselves. I'm not taking shots at you bro just sayin....

tetrasarin

Awards
It will come ;) Mine is on it's way.

Ordered from a few places to see whats what. So far all the ones I've tried have been G2G.
Did you get an e-mail saying yours was shipped? And is it ostarine you're talking about or the S4?

edit: Well it seems like they have shipped out their first batch. Now the only thing to do is wait for it to arrive and test it out.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Did you get an e-mail saying yours was shipped? And is it ostarine you're talking about or the S4?

edit: Well it seems like they have shipped out their first batch. Now the only thing to do is wait for it to arrive and test it out.
I've never gotten any emails on either of my orders. However, although the shipping was lightening fast, the first order came through no problems at all, but the more recent order the mail carrier left a "Sorry we missed you" card in my mailbox. That always makes me nervous, but turns out they just thought there was a signature required on accident, and there wasn't. He dropped it off the next day :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That shipment came LIGHTNING FAST. So much so I'm kind of worried - I was anticipating being there when the package would arrive but it came at least a day early. They sent out a tracker to me which was nice.

tetrasarin

Awards
That shipment came LIGHTNING FAST. So much so I'm kind of worried - I was anticipating being there when the package would arrive but it came at least a day early. They sent out a tracker to me which was nice.
Are you talking about sarmssearch?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

tetrasarin

Awards
Well it appears that these uniquem***** guys shipped out all their S4 preorders except mine. They respond to general questions but seem to ignore order-specific questions. At this point I am not even sure if I will get legitimate S4 even if they manage to ship my order.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well it appears that these uniquem***** guys shipped out all their S4 preorders except mine. They respond to general questions but seem to ignore order-specific questions. At this point I am not even sure if I will get legitimate S4 even if they manage to ship my order.
That's a sad prospect to consider, after spending that much money. I hate that side of the industry. Maybe next time you'll go with one of the other more reputable companies, I have seen one or two I'd consider buying from in the future - but with my experiences thus far with SARMSSEARCH, I can't see a reason to look elsewhere right now.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
That's a sad prospect to consider, after spending that much money. I hate that side of the industry. Maybe next time you'll go with one of the other more reputable companies, I have seen one or two I'd consider buying from in the future - but with my experiences thus far with SARMSSEARCH, I can't see a reason to look elsewhere right now.
I concur, SS is the best.

tetrasarin

Awards
The good thing is that I didn't spend much money at all, as the price of the S4 was incredibly cheap, which was the main reason I decided the buy it. But I still would not want to get scammed. From what I've seen, I do not think SARMs are worth the price tag. I would rather spend the money on some peptides.

And after sending around 6 identical e-mails asking about my order, they finally responded. The first e-mail I sent asked them a very general question about their shipping, to which they responded. I then responded to their response telling them that I did not receive any notifications about my order. After no response, I decided to send multiple e-mails.

They finally responded yesterday responding to the first e-mail I wrote asking about their shipping with a less than professional way of answering, which was strange. It seems that they are very selective with their e-mails and are getting annoyed with me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The good thing is that I didn't spend much money at all, as the price of the S4 was incredibly cheap, which was the main reason I decided the buy it. But I still would not want to get scammed. From what I've seen, I do not think SARMs are worth the price tag. I would rather spend the money on some peptides.

And after sending around 6 identical e-mails asking about my order, they finally responded. The first e-mail I sent asked them a very general question about their shipping, to which they responded. I then responded to their response telling them that I did not receive any notifications about my order. After no response, I decided to send multiple e-mails.

They finally responded yesterday responding to the first e-mail I wrote asking about their shipping with a less than professional way of answering, which was strange. It seems that they are very selective with their e-mails and are getting annoyed with me.
I really don't like that feeling when I get the impression a company is annoyed with me, because I know when I ask a question it is merited and I'm very succinct and to the point.

Anyway, I believe your partially right about what you said regarding SARMS, but I believe they are best used WITH research chemicals/peptides.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

should have rolled with Sarms Search bro.......the are legit.

No company should have bad customer service.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
should have rolled with Sarms Search bro.......the are legit.

No company should have bad customer service.
None of these are truly "legit" companies. They are all dealing with gray market anabolics. At any point they could just close-up shop.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
None of these are truly "legit" companies. They are all dealing with gray market anabolics. At any point they could just close-up shop.
That's what happened to AminoOutpost. They were a sponsor over at PP so I went to place an order and they closed up shop overnight.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
That's what happened to AminoOutpost. They were a sponsor over at PP so I went to place an order and they closed up shop overnight.
Exactly my point. Either way I've ordered from a few companies and have either personally tried their product or had a friend use it. Both of us have used sarmsearch's version and I can tell you with full confidence that sarmsearch is the most expensive but definitely not the only company with actual sarms. I found better a better deal. maybe I had to wait for it but to save the amount I did, it was worth it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Legit, as in worthy of our patronage with an established track record.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: thread closed. source talk is not allowed. Next time, people are getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.