Running first PH CYCLE-1/Andro and need advice!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hey there, new to these forums and very new to the pro hormone world so bare with me on my lack of knowledge and any advice you may have will be appreciated!

First off, my stats are 24 years old, 5'10" and 190 lbs 12% BF. Been lifting and strict on diet for about 5 years and have a lot of supplementation experience, but none ever with anything hormonal.

I just purchased a 1 Andro stack from Hi Tech pharmaceuticals, "1-Testosterone" which from my understanding, at 2 capsules per day would be 220MG 1 andro per day for 4 weeks. It also came with Hi Tech's PCT Arimiplex that contains 75 MG of the suicide Ai arimistane amongst other PCT "neccessitys".

I also bought Primeval Labs "Mega Cycle Support" to take while im taking the 1 Andro.

My questions/concerns:
-Will this low of a dose of 1 andro be a goos start for my first ever cycle or is it dosed too low and too short of a time period to even see any results?

-Along with the Hi tech PCT product, im aware it is advised i take a SERM at the start of my PCT as well. Nolva or clomid. However, im not going to the doctor to obtain this as i have poor health insurance. If anyone could PM me in regards to the safest way to obtain one of these serms, I would appreciate it. OR, will running 1 andro alone be okay to not get a pharma grade SERM and use a product such as REBIRTH by BLR in combination with my PCT from hi tech? Or run olympus labs Sup3r PCT by itself and leave Hi Tech PCT out of the equation as i dont want to take more than 75mg a day of the Ai arimistane. Ive read the seaweed acts as a SERM, but i dont want to harm my body in any way so I want to know what's best to do.

- Besides the 1 andro and mega cycle support, do you think anything else is necessary to take during my 1 andro cycle? Like is an Ai or other estrogen product neccessary during or save all that for PCT?

I still don't know how i feel about all this, but i already invested a decent amount of money so I want to put it to use somehow. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

MG223

Awards
4 weeks of 1 andro won't get you much. 6-8 weeks would be a lot better. Add in epi andro , it will help with the lethargy that 1 andro will be sure to cause.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I know this is a long read but really looking to be pointed in the right direction here. Would i be wasting my time with 1 andro alone? Trying to cut fat and add lean mass so didnt really want to add in 4 andro. Considering Epi?? How about doses for first ever cycle, and any other advice to optimize results and PCT. In addition for PCT what all will be necessary? Are the ingredients in Hi techs Arimiplex enough for a natty test booster or is it crap? Recomendations for all of my concerns please

Things im worried about:

Proper dosing for first cycle, cycle length, estrogen control, libido control during cycle and post cycle, and of course whether or not a serm like Clomid is necessary and at what doses. Heard lower doses like 25mg a day for 4 to 6 weeks is best.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I know I'm about a month late.. but I'm running a 1-andro cycle. I'm on day 25.

First two weeks with 1-andro standalone. Afterwards, 1 and 4 andro together for 6 weeks. To make 8 week cycle.

330 mgs per day of both. 4-andro has a slight chance of converting into estrogen, so I'm running estrogen blocker along side with it.

This cycle should definitely be run at 8 weeks, to get the most out of it. Maybe even increasing the dose around week 5 to around 600 mg a day.

However; if you run 1-andro by itself.. you have no test base. Lowered libido, lethargy, possible depression can be some sides. To combat that; you're need a test base.

Epi-andro is a test base that can be used for bulking and cutting. But, epi and 1-andro will probably be best for cutting. Epi has no aromatization.

1 and 4 andro will be good for bulking.

What PCT is a matter of opinion. Lots of people say natural SERM with OTC PCT product should be good enough.

Others says OTC PCT with an actual SERM..

I'm going natural , that's what I ran last time. And it worked out.

Hope things are going well with the cycle.