Running a weight loss cycle with Albuterol, T2 and Armour Thyroid. Feedback appreciated.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently around 189lb at 5'11 and my BF is a horrible 29%. So, I'm going to run a cycle of Albuterol and I decided I didn't want to use T3 because it can shut down your thyroid hormone completely. So, I found a company that sells Armour Thyroid, which is desiccated beef thyroid. Unfortunately, they are overseas and because of all the covid going on, international shipments are almost impossible.

So, I found a supplement company that sells beef thyroid. Here's is what rxlist says about armour thyroid.

Armour® Thyroid (thyroid tablets, USP)* for oral use is a natural preparation derived from porcine thyroid glands and has a strong, characteristic odor. (T3 liothyronine is approximately four times as potent as T4 levothyroxine on a microgram for microgram basis.) They provide 38 mcg levothyroxine (T4) and 9 mcg liothyronine (T3) per grain of thyroid.
So, obviously the dosage of T3 and T4 in desiccated beef thyroid is very small. 1 grain is approximately 60mg. The dosage of the beef thyroid I bought is 30mg, so I can up the dosage and get a pretty decent amount of T3/T4 going on.

I'm also taking T2 (3,5). Pretty much everyone has told me it doesn't work, but the science on it looks good, other than it can really shut down natural thyroid production and some other not so pleasant side effects.

So, if anyone has any feedback on my cycle, feel free to let me know. But, I am looking for a supplement I can take during PCT that will restart my thyroid production, sort of like using hCG after an AAS cycle.

Thanks!
-SS

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wtf makes you think international shipping is nearly impossible???

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because of COVID-19. It took me over 2 months to get one package from Asia. I posted this recently in the AAS section:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because of COVID-19. It took me over 2 months to get one package from Asia. I posted this recently in the AAS section:
ah sorry i wasnt thinking asia i was thinking uk