Running 4ad with SD

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
What benefits are there to running 4ad with SD? I had planned on cycling SD by itself but I've read a couple threads in various places about running 4ad for the first 3 weeks and then cycling in SD for the next 4 weeks. Does this make a significant difference and what are the benefits vs. risks/side effects of doing this?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not a significant difference. more bloating. there's no real need for it. (i ran 900mg oral with 30mg SD for 3 weeks)

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
So I should just save my money and run SD on its own?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I should just save my money and run SD on its own?
i would, unless you got 4-ad ridiculously cheap (like i did) and you run it with virtually every single bulker (<$24/6 weeks)

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Screw it. I'm already a little nervous about using SD in the first place and I'd rather take small steps entering into this area of supplementation.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
if you wanted to run a 4ad dermal for 6 weeks and pop your SD cycle right in the middle (week3,4,5) then week 6 the sd would still be working and you could end your cycle at the end of 6. the reason I said 6 weeks is 4ad usually takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4ad usually takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.
i have not found that to be the case. after the first week i notice it. sublingual 4-ad is a nice addition to the first week if you need 4-ad effects quickly (sorta like a prop/enanthate approach, except 10x shorter half-lives.)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Screw it. I'm already a little nervous about using SD in the first place and I'd rather take small steps entering into this area of supplementation.

we have a smart person on the boards!!!!
im proud.

raylewis

Awards
I ran 6 weeks 4ad/sd and it was a great strength stack as well as bulking. You will experience bloat from the 4ad. I also experienced some sore nipples but all was well after pct.