Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
He's out getting his hockey on.
oh man...
I always new robin was a little *****...
but I can't believe April would side with the foot clan....
very disappointing...
It's the shredded abs... I can understand...
and I thought Batman kept his butt lube in his utility belt....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
oh man...
I always new robin was a little *****...
but I can't believe April would side with the foot clan....
very disappointing...
It's the shredded abs... I can understand...
and I thought Batman kept his butt lube in his utility belt....
It's not a 'utility' belt, it's a 'deus ex machina' belt :thumbsup:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
does shred matrix come with a complimentary Morpheus?

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stock motor, fp red turbo, though.
Good **** man.. That is a fun turbo on the 2.5.. I had one of the original 8cm Greens released for the wrx, on my 02 back in 03/04. Also had an 04 with 2.4L stroker, and 1.06 Gt35r;)

I don't wanna clutter your log up with subie talk though..lol I'll have to pm ya sometime to shoot the ****.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Good **** man.. That is a fun turbo on the 2.5.. I had one of the original 8cm Greens released for the wrx, on my 02 back in 03/04. Also had an 04 with 2.4L stroker, and 1.06 Gt35r;)

I don't wanna clutter your log up with subie talk though..lol I'll have to pm ya sometime to shoot the ****.

you should buy my car....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should buy my car....
Na.. I got an 08 now.. Leaving it stock.. I am done with the modding "thing"lol Had to grow up and buy a house, unfortunately.

I built/been through 4 subies, and an evo.. All HEAVILY modded. Right now i am kind of enjoying not having to turn wrenches..heh

Good luck with the sale!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIrAatSHnw"]YouTube - Update[/ame]

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****... 3 more weeks of this...

awesome

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"I see fat people. They just want to eat me like a cupcake!"
LOL!

Good stuff, man. Thread of the year!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had to laugh - the videos next in line to yours (both before & after) on YouTube is of a Radical Mastectomy.

Even YouTube doesn't know what to do with your vids! :lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I just feel bad for the people who somehow end up searching muscle pharm on youtube.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just feel bad for the people who somehow end up searching muscle pharm on youtube.
AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Who the f- is this swole mutha trucka in the Nacho Libre mask?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Look for a big update tomorrow. Theres some info that I forgot to add for this past Sunday that's pretty important!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've got work in an hour :( least i'll have something to watch when i get home :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Youtube has it's thumb in my ass right now. I can't figure out for the life of me why it takes so long to updates sometimes. One day it will be an hour, the next day 3 hours. BLAH.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
alright fuk this. I'm not staying up longer to wait for this **** to process. Peace.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
maybe a video today then!
Wake up rugger and post that sh*t

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You've got fans to please!:trout:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZjHqr-ecQ"]YouTube - Update[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ah just in time! was about to leave for the gym. Another great video :D keep it up!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the gunshow!
Looking good man.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Hah! I commend you for trying to put back that entire 184g of carbs in one chug.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rugger what did you have in that drink? Just powerade? I need a 200g carb drink for an upcoming UD 2.0 but I dont necessarily want it all to be in the form of sucrose/fructose. But that may be the only way to go...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Egh, I've seen the tampico stuff before and it looks nasty. I think I'll go with some Avant Supercarb and power/gatorade mix.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's gross. Next weekend I'll be using some dole juice

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Make sure the dole isn't a fructose based drink. How is the carb up treating you so far?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good I guess. I definitely look bloated. What would an example of non fructose drink be that doesn't taste like ass?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the carb up does tend to bloat me as well. Don't worry, once you get mid-week you will look even better than you did at the same time last week. It is best to think of the weekend as the recomposition stage of the diet.
Well as far as a non-fructose based drink that doesn't taste like ass I like to go with the powerade/gatorade that you're already drinking. They contain only a very minute amount of fructose. Other than that I just throw some maltodextrin into my protein shakes for added liquid CHO's. And then you can't go wrong with some nice sugary cereal once you get to the second phase of the carb up. I love me some fruit loops and cinammon toast crunch!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm still trying to get down some solid carbs today. It's tough though. I'm so full!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Carb-Load Update:
Well I began my carb up friday night immediately following a depletion workout (as I mentioned in the last video). I don't know exactly what I ate, how many carbs etc, but it was alot (probably not enough) Next weekend I'm gonna really try and plan it out; although I can tell you I won't ever be getting up every 2 hours to refeed. There will also be muchas cervezas. Anyways, I haven't taken any shred today or yesterday. Since a lot of the carbs I've eaten have been sugary, this week will definitely be a test for shred-matrix as far as sugar and carb cravings go. This was the first refeed that included any significant amount of carbs so I'm anxious to see how I thin out this week. I'll probably be doing shoulders/traps/abs tomorrow and then back/biceps on Tuesday. I'll hopefully have time for a video tomorrow or Tuesday or both. Holla!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Of the food that you bought, how much is left?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I carb-load, Frosted Mini Wheats does the trick for me. I can't devour noodles too much.