Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We got snowed on enough just getting to Virginia, so we aren't going any further north. Grabbed a 2 bedroom condo at Massanutten ski resort.

Still seeing some change at the waistline with still no exercise.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got snowed on enough just getting to Virginia, so we aren't going any further north. Grabbed a 2 bedroom condo at Massanutten ski resort.

Still seeing some change at the waistline with still no exercise.

Nice :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So finally back from my trip. I'm up 4 pounds, but it doesn't look like it. Pants all fitting the same, etc. So even with the pain and suffering of driving around 2700 miles total with 3 kids in the car and overeating, apparently cortisol was contained enough to not add "spare tire" fat :D

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
That's good news!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So finally back from my trip. I'm up 4 pounds, but it doesn't look like it. Pants all fitting the same, etc. So even with the pain and suffering of driving around 2700 miles total with 3 kids in the car and overeating, apparently cortisol was contained enough to not add "spare tire" fat :D
Nice :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome :D

//CC

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is pretty amazing overall what i'm seeing. Tomorrow finally I got back to the gym, I think full bodies is what i'll do for at least a couple weeks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is pretty amazing overall what i'm seeing. Tomorrow finally I got back to the gym, I think full bodies is what i'll do for at least a couple weeks.
Great!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today, at more than a month of not going to the gym, I weighed in at 192, basically my starting weight. Yesterday, I had to go shopping because only 2 pairs of my jeans fit right, the rest are all too loose. Went to the gym this morning, decided to do full body. so did

bb squats
incline db press
chinups superset with pullups
seated rows

I think tomorrow will just be 45~ min of cardio, then a different full body set wed. probably deadlift, decline converging db press and leg press I think, plus some abs.

One of the guys at the gym mentioned that I looked leaner than the last time he saw me. Today as well was the first time I've noticed the inner quad veins start to noticeably stand out. I'm really digging the overall effect i'm getting.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today, at more than a month of not going to the gym, I weighed in at 192, basically my starting weight. Yesterday, I had to go shopping because only 2 pairs of my jeans fit right, the rest are all too loose. Went to the gym this morning, decided to do full body. so did

bb squats
incline db press
seated rows

I think tomorrow will just be 45~ min of cardio, then a different full body set wed. probably deadlift, decline converging db press and leg press I think, plus some abs.

One of the guys at the gym mentioned that I looked leaner than the last time he saw me. Today as well was the first time I've noticed the inner quad veins start to noticeably stand out. I'm really digging the overall effect i'm getting.

That`s Great Eric!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bb squats
incline db press
seated rows

Very nice! how much is left?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
around half? I keep trying to remember to use a second serving, but in the evenings time gets away from me and I keep forgetting, so i'm using 1 serving every day, and a second maybe 2-3 times a week

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to dose preworkout, so dosed post instead, only 1 dose yesterday, will try for 2 today Workout is still full body

Deadlifts 225x8x8x9
single arm db shoulder press 50x8x8x10
leg press 450x8x8x10
dips 10x7x6

was still sore from monday, to be expected. I half wanted to start up on max lmg at 150mg/day just to help get over this hump of soreness, but nah, it would be silly.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy-

Can you rate the areas please..

Product-
Smell-
Absorption-
Application-
Sides-
Effects-
Dosage-

Pros/Cons on everything .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
192 today, did an hour of cardio, reading World War Z: An oral history of the zombie wars. Man the Nook Color is the best thing for cardio.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product- Nice overall so far
Smell- Very light smell, has a lingering alcohol smell the first minute or two after spaying, thne no smell
Absorption- Seems to absorb quite well, doesn't leave any grittiness, there is a little bit of feeling of something on the skin
Application- simple and easy, can easily get 12 sprays over abs+lower torso
Sides- none that I notice, a little lethargy perhaps, but not really significant
Effects- definitely noticing being a bit leaner, also noticing increased vascularity
Dosage- seems to be an effective dose at even just 12 sprays a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke at 190 today. hit the gym as full body again, chest/shoulder centric

smith flat bb 160x8x8x8x9
seated military 95x8-85x8x8x6
preacher curls 70x12x12x12
hack squats 180x10x10x9
wide grip pulldowns 140x12x10x9

and some abs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wanted to add some update pics. still over half a bottle left.

the vascularity change is the sweetest part.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I can see a big difference in vascularity too Eric..Thats good work..Keep on keepin!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean man. Soon it will be time to add some size to tighten the skin up. I have the same damn issue although not quite as lean yet. You changes over the last year or so has been truly outstanding brother!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys! yeah, size comes soon, I'm likely starting boladrol around jan 24. going to just look for 8-10ish lean pounds on that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 192

Today at gym was

bb squats
upright rows
incline bench
chinups
hammer curls
seated leg curls

all around 40 total sets per exercise except chinups, which was 4 sets of 7. Starting to feel better in the gym, strength still down. Today in the mirror working out was the most vascular i've ever been.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's workout was brutal with a capital B.

Flat bb bench 160*12*12-180*11*10
Deadlift 225*12*12*12*11
Standing military press 95*12*10*9*8*6
Seated machine leg press 300*12*15*12*10
bb Preacher curls 70*15*15*15
Triceps pushdown 120*20*20*17

And then I went and ate half of a Thai buffet. I'm sure they were glad to see me leave.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Not bad. Great results in such a short time. I'm interested to see how you do with boladrol. Are you going to keep your diet and workout the same?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I will leave it the same. Maybe a hair more calories, but i'm not even quite sure yet.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very impressive results! Great work :) Oh, and count me in for the Bola run also ;)

//CC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was brutal with a capital B.

Flat bb bench 160*12*12-180*11*10
Deadlift 225*12*12*12*11
Standing military press 95*12*10*9*8*6
Seated machine leg press 300*12*15*12*10
bb Preacher curls 70*15*15*15
Triceps pushdown 120*20*20*17

And then I went and ate half of a Thai buffet. I'm sure they were glad to see me leave.

Geeeeeezzz Eric!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights cardio was rockin, git heartrate to 140 and kept it there an hour. The nook color makes cardio go by fast. Been reading world war z, a great book. I'm not as sore as I expected from that workout, so I may start doing that same thing (with squats instead of leg press) 3x a week. We'll see next week I guess. I'm more vascular than I've ever been, the inner biceps veins ate lightly showing all the time along with some obliques veins. Not fully popped out, but raised.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was 192 today. Feeling beat so I drug out a tub of good ole ragnarok battle cherry, its the sledgehammer of preworkouts IMO (just that particular batch of that flavor). front delt veins were raised even before the preworkout!

flat db press - 65x12x10x9x7
deadlift - 225x12x12x11x8
standing military - 85x12x11x9x7
said screw legs today, heartrate was hard to get back in reasonable range at this point
ez bar preacher curls - 75x15x12x10

and done. It was awesome how vascular I looked while doing deadlifts. I need to convince Eric @ LG to send me another bottle of this :D

Can definitely see the difference in workout between this week and last week's wednesday workout. Wed was an evening workout, with some food still in me from lunch, today's was fasted first thing in the morning. My endurance is a bunch lower fasted. Since I'm likely starting boladrol wed/thurs this week, I think I may start eating a small breakfast preworkout for that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welp as the 7 keto is about out, and my bloodwork came back all aces, I decided to start boladrol today. took 2mg earlier in the day, will take another 2 this afternoon evening. Probably do 4mg for tomorrow, may do 4mg all at once preworkout friday, and another 2 in the afternoon, as plan was for 6mg a day. I'll take some update pictures later today or tomorrow.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so here are final pics

I see a noticeable difference, and pants tell me a difference as well. Today i'm at 190, exactly at weight of start point. Probably better to compare with the midway pictures as the lighting was different in the original shots.

Overall, i'm very happy with this, and wish it was available to buy now that i'm out. LG says it should be any time now, and i'm placing an order the day it goes up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm keeping this log open for updates, till I figure out what I really want to do, i'm sort of thinking of just continuing to drop fat for a bit longer, but i'm really on the fence. I had started a couple days of boladrol, but was getting headaches and feeling odd so decided to drop it, maybe preload cycle support for a couple weeks and restart.

today was 189
flat bench 65x12x12-85x4-55x15
deadlift 225x12x12-335x0-225x11
seated military - 95x12x12x9

and somehow that burned an hour so I said to heck with legs for today. got a lot of glute + ham activation during deads, so eh, its ok.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i'm continuing logging here, even though i'm not sure what i'm really doing for next cycling/product/whatever.

yesterday was an hour of elliptical at 145 heartrate
today was
hack squats - 180x15-230x15x13x15
pendlay rows - 135x14x12x11
incline db press - 60x12x12x12x11
single arm db shoulder press - 45x11-40x11-35x11 (was pretty funny, chasing 12 the whole time)
triceps pushdown - 130x16x18
machine preacher curl - 70x17x15x12

S.K

Awards
Im in...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was at 190, but looked leanest ever

decline bench 135x12x18x18 - was so light cause I was having shoulder pain
incline fly 30x17x17x15
cable rows - 140x17x16x19
upright rows - 70x10x10x10x10
hammer curls 35x15x15
standing ez tricep extension - 50x18x18x17
single leg presses - 180x15x19x18

tried to do some abs after, but was totally beat. takes too much energy to go thru a full body workout like that on an empty stomach, and have anything left afterwards

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I woke up at 187, and today also made 7 consecutive days in the gym, 3 weight training, 4 cardio. today I kept heart rate in the 160s for most of the hour, red lights kept going off on the elliptical. man is the Nook a lifesaver for cardio boredom.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I woke up at 187, and today also made 7 consecutive days in the gym, 3 weight training, 4 cardio. today I kept heart rate in the 160s for most of the hour, red lights kept going off on the elliptical. man is the Nook a lifesaver for cardio boredom.
Awesome Eric your drop weight is in fat or water? you know 7 days in the gym is serious :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear EasyEJL! ;)

Is the Topical 7-Keto ALL you are on (different from the norm)?

PS: the waxing makes you look leaner. Body hair blows!

bb squats
incline db press
seated rows