Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really like the rubber lid on han swolo for some reason. What other supps have rubber lids? Yes I'm retarded

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dont know but if you ever need more han swolo rubber lids -

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like the rubber lid on han swolo for some reason. What other supps have rubber lids? Yes I'm retarded
Same here. Of course at the end of the day it's what's inside that matter :) But if I had to choose one definitely the rubber lid vs plastic is my choice. Wonder if they are cheaper to?! But to answer your question I noticed Bucked Up uses rubber lids on their supps.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here. Of course at the end of the day it's what's inside that matter :) But if I had to choose one definitely the rubber lid vs plastic is my choice. Wonder if they are cheaper to?! But to answer your question I noticed Bucked Up uses rubber lids on their supps.
Ya I have a thing of woke af but am ashamed cuz I know deer velvet prob does nothing. But damn rocket popsicle tastes great. Alternatively some supps have a lid with a rim (full as ****) which makes stacking easier and you can set pills on them. I think we need a rubber lid with a rim

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote